Latest topics
Battle Pack Tournament!Today at 6:58 pmDrunkionWhat happened to DAToday at 3:05 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™IntroductionYesterday at 4:14 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™Pro Decklist Tournament June 2018Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pmgreenfrog100Question about TimingWed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pmWingshineRate the song above you Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pmWingshineXYZ Monsters!Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 am╚εмεяy╗Duel Links Tournament #2 (Ban of Tier 1)Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pmkyosuke kiryuDecksSat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 amEtwizzyIntroductionSat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 amEtwizzy
Discord

Go down
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 1
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

gday, i guess!

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:55 pm
If you know me great, if not meh!
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Re: gday, i guess!

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:57 pm
Welcome Jolty, feels great to see you again! cheers

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:03 pm
Ty you for your greeting.

Heartbreaker
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:30 pm
I never talked to you on the same basis others here did but I remember you from RRA. It's good to see you again @Kangaroo-Jolty
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:32 pm
appreciated

Heartbreaker
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:35 pm
Hope to build a relationship with you here jolty. Some of these annoyances already messed up their chances of that.
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:51 pm
lol

Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:13 pm
Welcome to DA! Be sure to check out the guide if you haven't already

http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:15 pm
Ty!

Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 58
King Of Games

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:15 pm
Welcome to BA
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:19 pm
ty!

Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:07 pm
Welcome to DA, if you need anything, feel free to ask. If you have a question, ask in the chatbox, that's the fastest way to get your answers. Now then, GL HF

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
JC the shadow hunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:42 pm
No one was ever this kind to me ;-;

Welcome to DIO DA!

zactheking
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 2
What is life? What is it like out there Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying Innovative Never back down! Community favorite I have a girlfriend

on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:00 am
Glad to have you here old friend

Yarn Tethers
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 11
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freakinquinton

on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:48 am
Yarn Tethers.  You're Welcome.  Good to have you with me.

Monthly Members of Yarn's Knitting Club: 

Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:06 pm
Much appreciating all the above messages, ty.

Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:03 pm
Welcome to the devil's nest.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:29 pm
ty Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum