Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Drunkion on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

I will now proclame the beggining of this beatifull society, SSU, the red power should rise against the oppresure of obelisk, we are the work force , sorry wrong reds.

Slifers we gotta unite to prove we are worthy scrubs, and stronger than yellow piss and blue waffles.

I welcome you all to the first assemble of SSU, deck ideas, questions and teaching can be done here, but only for slifer scrubs.

I welcome you all my fellow reds


Att Scrublord


PD: Hail DrumTits, official mascot of SSU



¡

Drunkion

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 1451
Duel Points : 40,370
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 4
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down


Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by JC the shadow hunter on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:18 am

@Trickster wrote:This spoke out against Obelisk oppression, but what about my oppression? I have white privilege and all that good stuff.

Fuck Slifers.
You shouldnt disrespect/underestimate slifers........ You'll definitely regret it x:


JC the shadow hunter

avatar
CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia
CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia

Posts : 1671
Duel Points : 21,160
Reputation Points : 4
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Trickster on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:27 am

@JC the shadow hunter wrote:
@Trickster wrote:This spoke out against Obelisk oppression, but what about my oppression? I have white privilege and all that good stuff.

Fuck Slifers.
You shouldnt disrespect/underestimate slifers........ You'll definitely regret it x:
false


___________________________________________
-Ex ABD Member
-Fastest Slifer - Top Dorm run in DA history (Reached ABD from Slifer, then ABD disbanded, then I reached SoL, all in under a month)
-One of the only people on DA with IRL Tier 2 event tops
-Certified Konami Judge
-I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
-Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
-Two time WCQ Invitee
-Bad habit of quitting the game every time before I learn a format enough to top a major event

Trickster

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 454
Duel Points : 6620
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by JC the shadow hunter on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:58 am

@Trickster wrote:
@JC the shadow hunter wrote:
@Trickster wrote:This spoke out against Obelisk oppression, but what about my oppression? I have white privilege and all that good stuff.

Fuck Slifers.
You shouldnt disrespect/underestimate slifers........ You'll definitely regret it x:
false
Based on what evidence.....?


JC the shadow hunter

avatar
CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia
CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia

Posts : 1671
Duel Points : 21,160
Reputation Points : 4
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Trickster on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:25 am

@JC the shadow hunter wrote:
@Trickster wrote:
@JC the shadow hunter wrote:
@Trickster wrote:This spoke out against Obelisk oppression, but what about my oppression? I have white privilege and all that good stuff.

Fuck Slifers.
You shouldnt disrespect/underestimate slifers........ You'll definitely regret it x:
false
Based on what evidence.....?
There are less than a handful of people here that are actually good. None of you are among them.


___________________________________________
-Ex ABD Member
-Fastest Slifer - Top Dorm run in DA history (Reached ABD from Slifer, then ABD disbanded, then I reached SoL, all in under a month)
-One of the only people on DA with IRL Tier 2 event tops
-Certified Konami Judge
-I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
-Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
-Two time WCQ Invitee
-Bad habit of quitting the game every time before I learn a format enough to top a major event

Trickster

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 454
Duel Points : 6620
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:37 am

@Trickster wrote:
@JC the shadow hunter wrote:
@Trickster wrote:
@JC the shadow hunter wrote:
@Trickster wrote:This spoke out against Obelisk oppression, but what about my oppression? I have white privilege and all that good stuff.

Fuck Slifers.
You shouldnt disrespect/underestimate slifers........ You'll definitely regret it x:
false
Based on what evidence.....?
There are less than a handful of people here that are actually good. None of you are among them.
Opinion!


          

Kangaroo-Jolty

avatar
Supreme Queen
Supreme Queen

Posts : 374
Duel Points : 31680
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Drunkion on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:10 am

@Trickster wrote:
@JC the shadow hunter wrote:
@Trickster wrote:
@JC the shadow hunter wrote:
@Trickster wrote:This spoke out against Obelisk oppression, but what about my oppression? I have white privilege and all that good stuff.

Fuck Slifers.
You shouldnt disrespect/underestimate slifers........ You'll definitely regret it x:
false
Based on what evidence.....?
There are less than a handful of people here that are actually good. None of you are among them.


Actually slifers have been winning the more tournaments than anyone lolz


¡

Drunkion

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 1451
Duel Points : 40,370
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 4
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Lux on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:20 pm

Trickster you have forgot that you've started in Slifer too.

Also, apart from staff, Slifers are the best duelists on DA.

Also funny how Shameless is now Blue waffle and Crimson Ra



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6173
Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Trickster on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:56 pm

farkion wrote:Actually slifers have been winning the more tournaments than anyone lolz
Well that's because they've been ENTERING more than anyone. It's a similar concept to why a deck's representation at a tournament determines the amount that tops more than the quality of the deck.

LuxTrickster you have forgot that you've started in Slifer too

Not exactly, I was already really good by the time I rejoined here.

Also, apart from staff, Slifers are the best duelists on DA.


False.

I'm not insulting anyone, just stating facts.


___________________________________________
-Ex ABD Member
-Fastest Slifer - Top Dorm run in DA history (Reached ABD from Slifer, then ABD disbanded, then I reached SoL, all in under a month)
-One of the only people on DA with IRL Tier 2 event tops
-Certified Konami Judge
-I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
-Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
-Two time WCQ Invitee
-Bad habit of quitting the game every time before I learn a format enough to top a major event

Trickster

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 454
Duel Points : 6620
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:03 pm

I should be obby at end of circuit >.> also tbh as far as ive been here slifers REALLY are the best duelists examp: fark,jc,kanga and even shameless was red not too long ago and most reds here already are at blue level according to circuit.
Color doesnt really mean anything imo but it is a fact that we have better reds this time around


-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4072
Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Trickster on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:10 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:I should be obby at end of circuit >.> also tbh as far as ive been here slifers REALLY are the best duelists examp: fark,jc,kanga and even shameless was red not too long ago and most reds here already are at blue level according to circuit.
Color doesnt really mean anything imo but it is a fact that we have better reds this time around
It's more of a display of inactivity on the other dorms' part. Like I play IRL I haven't cared about trying to show off here since I got SoL. It's true that color doesn't mean anything. I'm not calling reds bad because they're red. I'm calling reds bad because they're bad.


___________________________________________
-Ex ABD Member
-Fastest Slifer - Top Dorm run in DA history (Reached ABD from Slifer, then ABD disbanded, then I reached SoL, all in under a month)
-One of the only people on DA with IRL Tier 2 event tops
-Certified Konami Judge
-I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
-Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
-Two time WCQ Invitee
-Bad habit of quitting the game every time before I learn a format enough to top a major event

Trickster

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 454
Duel Points : 6620
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:15 pm

@Trickster wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:I should be obby at end of circuit >.> also tbh as far as ive been here slifers REALLY are the best duelists examp: fark,jc,kanga and even shameless was red not too long ago and most reds here already are at blue level according to circuit.
Color doesnt really mean anything imo but it is a fact that we have better reds this time around
It's more of a display of inactivity on the other dorms' part. Like I play IRL I haven't cared about trying to show off here since I got SoL. It's true that color doesn't mean anything. I'm not calling reds bad because they're red. I'm calling reds bad because they're bad.
Yet u havent been around here for some time as far as i know.Im talking about the current state of this forum and reds have proven to be better even beating some vets.
Im curious to know what you personally call good really


-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4072
Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Bookingly on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Tl;dr:
In the end, it IS a card game, luck is a factor to it, just remember that. Also, because you accomplished more than others now (having all those achievements in your sig)  or that you view yourself as having more skills than all other people, doesn't mean you didn't started off as slifer. 

In short, I am sure other people have some achievements or skills that you don't. (not limited to YGO) You don't see other people rubbing other talents that you don't have to your face and calling you shet..... ._.

In even shorter version, calm down people, no need to get offensive or stating "facts".


Power of strings....Something changed.
^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 7930
Duel Points : 88800
Reputation Points : 44
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Trickster on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:22 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:
@Trickster wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:I should be obby at end of circuit >.> also tbh as far as ive been here slifers REALLY are the best duelists examp: fark,jc,kanga and even shameless was red not too long ago and most reds here already are at blue level according to circuit.
Color doesnt really mean anything imo but it is a fact that we have better reds this time around
It's more of a display of inactivity on the other dorms' part. Like I play IRL I haven't cared about trying to show off here since I got SoL. It's true that color doesn't mean anything. I'm not calling reds bad because they're red. I'm calling reds bad because they're bad.
Yet u havent been around here for some time as far as i know.Im talking about the current state of this forum and reds have proven to be better even beating some vets.
Im curious to know what you personally call good really
The ability to top an IRL event. The ability to properly prepare for a big tournament, predict the meta, design a deck made to beat that specific meta. Then the skill to go a full nine rounds one after another beating various people going through the exact same stuff as you and who are playing the best of the best decks, and the mental fortitude required so your play doesn't deteriorate over the course of that day.

THAT'S being good.


___________________________________________
-Ex ABD Member
-Fastest Slifer - Top Dorm run in DA history (Reached ABD from Slifer, then ABD disbanded, then I reached SoL, all in under a month)
-One of the only people on DA with IRL Tier 2 event tops
-Certified Konami Judge
-I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
-Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
-Two time WCQ Invitee
-Bad habit of quitting the game every time before I learn a format enough to top a major event

Trickster

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 454
Duel Points : 6620
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:32 pm

@Trickster wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:
@Trickster wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:I should be obby at end of circuit >.> also tbh as far as ive been here slifers REALLY are the best duelists examp: fark,jc,kanga and even shameless was red not too long ago and most reds here already are at blue level according to circuit.
Color doesnt really mean anything imo but it is a fact that we have better reds this time around
It's more of a display of inactivity on the other dorms' part. Like I play IRL I haven't cared about trying to show off here since I got SoL. It's true that color doesn't mean anything. I'm not calling reds bad because they're red. I'm calling reds bad because they're bad.
Yet u havent been around here for some time as far as i know.Im talking about the current state of this forum and reds have proven to be better even beating some vets.
Im curious to know what you personally call good really
The ability to top an IRL event. The ability to properly prepare for a big tournament, predict the meta, design a deck made to beat that specific meta. Then the skill to go a full nine rounds one after another beating various people going through the exact same stuff as you and who are playing the best of the best decks, and the mental fortitude required so your play doesn't deteriorate over the course of that day.

THAT'S being good.
All of those have been done by the slifers and playing meta isnt a must in this forum as we have many different events.If anything preparing for the x meta deck brings upon linear thinking.Idk anyone here irl but i dont see why they would do bad irl tourneys.
We could go on forever on this yet the slifer achievements speak for themselves and those achievements were achieved in events where all dorms participated.
Everyone started as slifer and there are no exceptions and even the slifers in name are moving on to higher dorms,so yeah those are my 2cents on this


-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4072
Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Lux on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:12 pm

What does real life big event got to do with DA?

Most people are here because they don't want to play irl. I know why I stopped playing.

The ability to play throught nine rounds? In case you didn't notice, many of DA's tournaments are swiss tournaments. Also, Slifers aren't bad - that's just your opinion, but truth is that DA's current best duelists are or where slifers not long time ago.

Many Slifers are in DA war team which wars best DNF teams.

I don't know why you bring real life events in this - rather drop it. DA is an online community which has nothing to do with IRL events.

So please, spare us with your bs.



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6173
Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Trickster on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:37 pm

I'll say one more thing and then drop it for good.

You would all get chewed up and spit out on Duelistgroundz.


___________________________________________
-Ex ABD Member
-Fastest Slifer - Top Dorm run in DA history (Reached ABD from Slifer, then ABD disbanded, then I reached SoL, all in under a month)
-One of the only people on DA with IRL Tier 2 event tops
-Certified Konami Judge
-I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
-Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
-Two time WCQ Invitee
-Bad habit of quitting the game every time before I learn a format enough to top a major event

Trickster

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 454
Duel Points : 6620
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Lux on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:40 pm

You still don't get it.

Almost all DA players play for fun and don't playing competitive Yu-Gi-Oh at all.



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6173
Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Trickster on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Well then if you're gonna argue with me this much about being good then why didn't you just put: *from a casual level/perspective.

You could've saved us this whole argument.


___________________________________________
-Ex ABD Member
-Fastest Slifer - Top Dorm run in DA history (Reached ABD from Slifer, then ABD disbanded, then I reached SoL, all in under a month)
-One of the only people on DA with IRL Tier 2 event tops
-Certified Konami Judge
-I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
-Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
-Two time WCQ Invitee
-Bad habit of quitting the game every time before I learn a format enough to top a major event

Trickster

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 454
Duel Points : 6620
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:45 pm

@Trickster wrote:I'll say one more thing and then drop it for good.

You would all get chewed up and spit out on Duelistgroundz.

Right i dont pull strings, why dont you just fuck off to some place that wants you.

your clearly just trying to cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble, is completely unneeded.


          

Kangaroo-Jolty

avatar
Supreme Queen
Supreme Queen

Posts : 374
Duel Points : 31680
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Trickster on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:48 pm

@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Right i dont pull strings, why dont you just fuck off to some place that wants you.

your clearly just trying to cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble, is completely unneeded.
The phrase you're looking for is "pull punches". Pulling strings is a metaphor for manipulating someone.


___________________________________________
-Ex ABD Member
-Fastest Slifer - Top Dorm run in DA history (Reached ABD from Slifer, then ABD disbanded, then I reached SoL, all in under a month)
-One of the only people on DA with IRL Tier 2 event tops
-Certified Konami Judge
-I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
-Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
-Two time WCQ Invitee
-Bad habit of quitting the game every time before I learn a format enough to top a major event

Trickster

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 454
Duel Points : 6620
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Lux on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:48 pm

why dont you just fuck off to some place that wants you.

^She's right you know.



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6173
Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Trickster on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:50 pm

@Lux wrote:
why dont you just fuck off to some place that wants you.

^She's right you know.
its a free country


___________________________________________
-Ex ABD Member
-Fastest Slifer - Top Dorm run in DA history (Reached ABD from Slifer, then ABD disbanded, then I reached SoL, all in under a month)
-One of the only people on DA with IRL Tier 2 event tops
-Certified Konami Judge
-I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
-Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
-Two time WCQ Invitee
-Bad habit of quitting the game every time before I learn a format enough to top a major event

Trickster

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 454
Duel Points : 6620
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:52 pm

@Trickster wrote:
@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Right i dont pull strings, why dont you just fuck off to some place that wants you.

your clearly just trying to cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble, is completely unneeded.
The phrase you're looking for is "pull punches". Pulling strings is a metaphor for manipulating someone.

Oh what fucking ever, do the world a favour and see yourself through the door you common troll.


          

Kangaroo-Jolty

avatar
Supreme Queen
Supreme Queen

Posts : 374
Duel Points : 31680
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Lux on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:53 pm

Kanga, drop it.

He's not worth it Smile



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6173
Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Trickster on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:59 pm

@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
@Trickster wrote:
@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Right i dont pull strings, why dont you just fuck off to some place that wants you.

your clearly just trying to cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble, is completely unneeded.
The phrase you're looking for is "pull punches". Pulling strings is a metaphor for manipulating someone.

Oh what fucking ever, do the world a favour and see yourself through the door you common troll.
False!

A common troll is incapable of eliciting a heated response through a medium such as this forum. You claim that I am a common troll. Since you are obviously rather upset by this whole ordeal, that leaves two options open.

Either:

A. I'm an exceptional troll.

or 

B. I'm not a troll at all, and you've just gotten yourself worked up by the whole situation.

Whichever conclusion you come to doesn't bother me in the slightest. Smile


___________________________________________
-Ex ABD Member
-Fastest Slifer - Top Dorm run in DA history (Reached ABD from Slifer, then ABD disbanded, then I reached SoL, all in under a month)
-One of the only people on DA with IRL Tier 2 event tops
-Certified Konami Judge
-I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
-Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
-Two time WCQ Invitee
-Bad habit of quitting the game every time before I learn a format enough to top a major event

Trickster

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 454
Duel Points : 6620
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by ScottyAdams on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:00 pm

sits back, eating popcorn


#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'


'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

ScottyAdams

avatar
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Posts : 1187
Duel Points : 8125
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Bookingly on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Or maybe both, chet


Power of strings....Something changed.
^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 7930
Duel Points : 88800
Reputation Points : 44
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Linda-Senpai on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:12 pm

@Trick: I'm going to keep this short and to the point. Please do not go around flipping people off because of the color of their name and state your opinions about them as duelists as facts, when you don't even know them. You probably haven't even seen half of them duel, and I would advise you drop this elitist attitude right now. Nobody likes an ego maniac that sees his opinion as the word of god and thinks he's above others. You're not going to get anything out of this but arguing and petty drama, which is something I refuse to tolerate at this Academy whatsoever. This conversation ends now, and I don't want to see anything similar happen here ever again.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


My Youtube
My Novel
My Blog

Linda-Senpai

avatar
Survial Master
Survial Master

Posts : 12096
Duel Points : 21,410
Reputation Points : 118
Pro Decklists : 6
Medallions : 1
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by JC the shadow hunter on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:19 pm

I brought this to attention because slifers deserve respect

We all welcome you trick, but how can you even say your opiniated "fact" by saying your judging us slifers by our skill level, however, how can you even come to the conclusion that we're bad if you didnt base us off our color, thats completely utter inarticulate nonsense, so before you start spouting opinions, why dont you actually observe and see how powerful and smexy we can be


JC the shadow hunter

avatar
CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia
CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia

Posts : 1671
Duel Points : 21,160
Reputation Points : 4
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Bookingly on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:20 pm

your tag failed but it's ok, straight to the point, senpai has spoken!

That's Senpai for you! She can do something normal people can't accomplish easily! WE ARE STUNNED BY THAT FACT, WE ADMIRE HER! (maybe)


Power of strings....Something changed.
^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 7930
Duel Points : 88800
Reputation Points : 44
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: Slifer Scrubs United(SSU)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content




Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum