Heartbreaker's New Years Eve Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heartbreaker's New Years Eve Farewell

Post by Heartbreaker on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:44 am

The academy has had success since 2009 or 2008 I believe but because the academy is active doesn't mean it still has the same enthusasim and spark it had when it first started. Personally I think the chat is constantly dead now or at least when I'm around. I don't know if any of you will miss me or not but whatever. If you want to talk or something or have some personal thoughts pm me. If you have a comment post it in the topic.

Heartbreaker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 170
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Heartbreaker's New Years Eve Farewell

Post by Roach on Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:30 am

We are sad to see you leaving, It's never nice to see a member leave but I do have to disagree with your post for a few reason:

1) enthusasim and spark
I spend just about every minute of every day on DA fixing things, editing things, coming up with new ideas, help grow others ideas, promoting DA, general forum maintainace and so do others. So to say we lack enthusasim and spark is rather quite hurtful to be frank.

2) chat is constantly dead
The time time chat is dead is around 7am - 13:00pm (GMT+0) and even then there is still a few members on chat on/off. The rest of the time there is usally between 6 - 20 people in chat so the claim of chat being dead is false you just don't log in at a busy time which isn't anyone's fault but you could invite people from your country to join DA so you will have someone on the same time as you.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 2620
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:59 am

Not going to lie, every post I've seen from you (not that many) have been kind of loaded. But, every forum needs somebody like that, so indeed, it is unfortunate to see you go.

Dex

CUSTOM RANK Dexy
CUSTOM RANK Dexy

Duel Points : 88615
Reputation Points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:45 am

Sad to see you leaving Heartbreaker. Hope that you will change your mind and not leave Wink

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartbreaker on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:44 pm

@Lux wrote:Sad to see you leaving Heartbreaker. Hope that you will change your mind and not leave Wink

Haven't been persuaded yet Lux, but thank you for your condolence.

Heartbreaker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 170
Reputation Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top