Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMerry Christmas & Happy Holidays EmptyMerry Christmas & Happy Holidays

more_horiz
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays IdIpQVP

Greetings Duelist,

It gives me great pleasure to wish all members of Duel Academy a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I’m sure many of us will of course be looking forward to a welcome break with some time away from work and school/college.

Christmas offers us the opportunity not only for celebration but also for reflecting on the past and looking ahead to the year to come. It is also a time for us to send good wishes to those we care about.

I would like to thank those who have supported the forum throughout the years and welcome your continued support in the New Year.

Celebrating and respecting all religious festivals together helps us to realise harmony across faiths and communities irrespective of our diverse backgrounds.

I hope that your Christmas is enjoyable and wish you a happy new year.

So on behalf of the Duel Academy Staff Team,

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! And all the best in the new year Smile

Also be sure to check out our Christmas Extravaganza event!

http://www.duelacademy.net/t46772-da-s-christmas-extravaganza

descriptionMerry Christmas & Happy Holidays EmptyRe: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

more_horiz
Happy xmas folks

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionMerry Christmas & Happy Holidays EmptyRe: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

more_horiz
I'd also want to wish Merry Christmas to all DA members!

Don't spend these holidays being sad, enjoy it! Smile 

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Tumblr_mxv9lpttTH1sb1ir6o1_500
"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Ra_yel10
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays U9ENQ4h
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Vy87riL
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
Merry xmas to everyone here! It's been a fun year and hopefully next year will be even better! Till then merry xmas again

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Sr10
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Obelis10
-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

more_horiz
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays E4db4df5061b31b216a97596554fc88b

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays BU9ESxx
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays 2moxamf
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
https://i.imgur.com/AYYEdZk.png <- Rito where is my wukong skin at?
Spoiler :

I am the bone of my sword
体は剣で出来ている。
Iron is my blood and glass is my heart
血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
I have survived countless battles undefeated
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
Nor once have I retreated
 ただの一度も敗走はなく、
Nor once have I been understood
 ただの一度も理解されない。
Always alone on the hill of swords
 彼の者は常に独り
intoxicated with Victory
剣の丘で勝利に酔う。
Thus this life has no meaning
 故に、生涯に意味はなく  
My body was surely made out of swords
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。

more_horiz
Happy christmas ^^

¡Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays EQ3nE3L

more_horiz
Same to you

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

more_horiz

So yeah, a fitting MAD Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays 1554389127

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays NMu6a2c
DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Mod_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16od
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays 2qtg8t11
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays DDe4tRB

more_horiz
I'm sorry but was this post really relevant? We've had several topics saying Merry Christmas in a nutshell. We don't need this post talking about Christ and stuff. Just say Merry Christmas to each other and stuff. We all have our different perspectives of Christmas.

more_horiz
@Heartbreaker wrote:
I'm sorry but was this post really relevant? We've had several topics saying Merry Christmas in a nutshell. We don't need this post talking about Christ and stuff. Just say Merry Christmas to each other and stuff. We all have our different perspectives of Christmas.

Uhm, man im not religious either but you are overeacting, if you dont feel like this post is directed to you since you dont have the sames beliefs... just ignore it, no need to be an asshole about other peoples beliefs, just keep scrolling :/

¡Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays EQ3nE3L

more_horiz
@Heartbreaker wrote:

You are aware Christmas is celebrated by many relegions? Even alot of Muslims...... I did this as open as possible on behalf on the DA Staff Team wishing ALL are members a happy holidays.

Not being rude but If this post offends you ignore it.

more_horiz
Someone is on Santa's naughty-boys list :>

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
@Anzo I'm finally getting PS Plus :>

more_horiz
Good for you. I lost my PSN email and now will have to make a new account. I lost all of my achievements on my old PSN. Imagine how annoyed I am at the moment. lol

more_horiz
Lmao, but you'll have to pay for PS Plus again won't you?

more_horiz
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Post-34108-Chuck-Norris-Merry-Christmas-g-sIw4

Merry Christmas guys!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays DenFJNH

more_horiz
Hopefully we all get Hashbrowns on New Year's. We could all use a good deal of hashbrowns.

Never enough Hashbrowns

Quotes of DA
Spoiler :
"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving energy" ~JC the shadow hunter 2016
"He'll lose weight if I explode 60% of his body mass. That's how this works, right?" ~Shameless 2016
"I just assumed it was a well-clothed, flat-chested loli." ~DuskMage 2016
"Breaking and entering, destruction of property, arson, harrassment and sexual assault with a concrete dildo is the American way, you know" ~Shameless 2016
"NO! F! NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No way! Freakin No! Ok, why the f are people drawing their sides, but I'm not!" ~CrimsonOverlord 2016

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Tumblr_msod6vGDPR1qhomc3o1_500

more_horiz
does not wish everyone a merry christmas
wishes everyone a sexy christmas

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Original   Monthly Members of Yarn's Knitting Club: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays 5601f86fe8928676688bd32f17f99651

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k1c7y

more_horiz
Merry Xmas everyone!!!

jjh927:sacker -_-
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays AFrq24a
Amy Kool :
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements :
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

more_horiz
@Lux wrote:

Nah It stays.

more_horiz
Supreme Anzo wrote:
@Lux wrote:

Nah It stays.
Oh good. I'm still waiting Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays 3974120512

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum