Hello ladies and gentlemen! Today I present to you the return of Survival Duels! I'm sure a good amount of you are wondering what Survival Duels are. Everybody starts off with 1 Bio Band. You duel in Battle Arena, but you ask your opponent for a Survival Duel, then after the duel, you post it in the Battle Arena section as usual, but specify that it was a Survival Duel. Then you will be awarded for the Battle Arena duel as usual, but the winner will gain 1 Bio Band, while the loser will go back down to 0 (if their Bio Band amount was at 5 or lower, or 10 or higher). The first person to reach 10 Bio Band will be crowned the new Master of Survival.
But wait, it doesn't stop there! Once someone else reaches the max Bio Band limit, which starts off at 10, they will have the right to challenge the current Survival Master for the title. Furthermore, the Survival Master does not have the right to refuse. If we have reasons to believe they are dodging or stalling, we can, and will strip them of the title. Of course, if they truly can't duel at the time, that is fine. The max Bio Band limit goes up every time the Survival Master wins a Survival Duel.
As the Master of Survival, you will have the custom rank of Survival Master, and you will gain a double DP from Battle Arena and Shadow Arena duels. But that's not all! You will also have the honor in the monthly clash between the current Survival Master and Supreme King! These two will duel, with as much spectators as possible, preferably with someone recording. The winner will receive 5,000 DP and huge bragging rights! This is not a duel for the titles, it's a champion vs champion showdown!
This is not a tournament, and it is not an event, it's a title. It is always on going, you can not miss out on a chance to become the Survival Master.
- The Survival Master can do normal Survival Duels that aren't for the title, and if they win, the max bio band limit goes up by one. This let's them make it harder for someone to challenge them in the first place.
- If the Survival Master loses a normal Survival Duel, they will lose the title, and the max bio band limit will be reset to 10. From there, the next person to reach 10 bio band will be crowned the new Survival Master.
- There is never more than one Survival Master at a time.
- If, in the rare case, two people reach the max bio band at the same time, the two of them will have to duel. The winner will become the contender for the title, challenging the Survival Master for the title. The loser will be reduced back to 0 bio band.
- The Survival Master can hold the Supreme King title at the same time as holding the Survival Master. In this situation, the next SK vs SM clash would take place as soon as one of the title changes.
- The Survival Master is not allowed to dodge or stall challengers who have gotten the required Bio Bands, obtaining the right to challenge the Survival Master for their title.
- If the Survival Master at the time, loses a challenge duel for the title, then their Bio Band count will be reset to 0.
- It is preferred that you screenshot your opponent agreeing to a Survival Duel. Chances are, they will lie and say they thought it was a normal BA if they lose with a high bio band count.
- If the number of Bio Bands you currently have is at 5 or lower, or 10 or higher, losing will result in it decreasing to 0, BUT, if it is 6-9, losing will result in it only decreasing by 2 from it's current number.