Im new :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im new :D

Post by CyberJohn on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Hello im new to duel acedemy ive watched all the series of yugioh and i like yugioh gx the most in real life i have the same deck as zane with a little twist of my own..

Here are my questions to you staff and higher ranked ppl bounce

-How do i change My avatar
-How do i Proceed to ra yellow

Greetings
-John

CyberJohn

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 130
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Im new :D

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:44 pm

sup and welcome! Well duel at battle arena to get point to go to a better dorm and also to change your avatar go to your profile,select avatar then change it

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Geo on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:03 am

Welcome to the site. I'm fairly new as well xP

Duel Theme

Champion Geo

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1900

Back to top Go down

Post by DuskMage on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:43 am

Welcome man, make yourself at home, and don't forget to frequent the chatbox, its the best place to find a duel.

Quotes of DA
Spoiler:
"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving energy" ~JC the shadow hunter 2016
"He'll lose weight if I explode 60% of his body mass. That's how this works, right?" ~Shameless 2016
"I just assumed it was a well-clothed, flat-chested loli." ~DuskMage 2016
"Breaking and entering, destruction of property, arson, harrassment and sexual assault with a concrete dildo is the American way, you know" ~Shameless 2016
"NO! F! NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No way! Freakin No! Ok, why the f are people drawing their sides, but I'm not!" ~CrimsonOverlord 2016

DuskMage

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1245
Reputation Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by JC the shadow hunter on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:53 am

more slifer zcrubs

WELCUM TO SSU

JC the shadow hunter

CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia
CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia

Duel Points : 21,160
Reputation Points : 4
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarn Tethers on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:41 am

Yarn Tethers, the sexiest and glamest staffer.  We're a close group here.  Learn the stories and the people and you'll have a never ending book.  Enjoy it.

Monthly Members of Yarn's Knitting Club: 

Yarn Tethers

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 2160
Reputation Points : 11

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freakinquinton

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:48 am

Welcome to DA! You find out how to earn a dorm rank here in the guide http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide and to editing your avatar is under profile settings Smile

Tequila!

Roach

King Of The Pirates
King Of The Pirates

Duel Points : 2620
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:26 pm

Geez guys, answer the guy questions .-.

1: How to change your avatar: Look up at your top of screen navigation bar, go to Profile > Avatar > Browse and select your avatar; or, you can use a URL and insert it directly into the appropriate file.d

2: How to advance to Ra: There are a couple of methods in which you could abuse to advance to Ra. First one is winning tournaments. Each time you win a tournament you get, what we call, a 'Tournament Stack'. Each dorm requires a different set of stacks, you could read all about the stacking system in our guide - which Roach has linked you to in the above post. Second, through winning an event where the prize is clearly stated "Advancing to the next dorm", we host events occasionally so stay tuned for those.

Another method of advancing to higher dorms is through a community event where staffers nominate different Slifer Red members whom had shown enough activity and interest in the community and present them with a small exam where those who succeed in passing the exam will be automatically ranked-up to the next highest dorm.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 346
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Juelz Anthony Cruz on Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:30 pm

Welcome to DA! XD

^Pojo sig^

Juelz Anthony Cruz

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 11970

Reputation Points : 18
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jv on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:06 pm

welcome

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links <3

Jv

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 392,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Taryn Valentine on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:43 am

Hello mate, I too am new to DA, Yugioh GX was my favorite series as well. Looking forward to dueling you one day.

Taryn Valentine

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberJohn on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:27 pm

Supreme Anzo wrote:Geez guys, answer the guy questions .-.

1: How to change your avatar: Look up at your top of screen navigation bar, go to Profile > Avatar > Browse and select your avatar; or, you can use a URL and insert it directly into the appropriate file.d

2: How to advance to Ra: There are a couple of methods in which you could abuse to advance to Ra. First one is winning tournaments. Each time you win a tournament you get, what we call, a 'Tournament Stack'. Each dorm requires a different set of stacks, you could read all about the stacking system in our guide - which Roach has linked you to in the above post. Second, through winning an event where the prize is clearly stated "Advancing to the next dorm", we host events occasionally so stay tuned for those.

Another method of advancing to higher dorms is through a community event where staffers nominate different Slifer Red members whom had shown enough activity and interest in the community and present them with a small exam where those who succeed in passing the exam will be automatically ranked-up to the next highest dorm.
oke thx :D

CyberJohn

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down