Latest topics
Battle Pack Tournament!Today at 6:58 pmDrunkionWhat happened to DAToday at 3:05 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™IntroductionYesterday at 4:14 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™Pro Decklist Tournament June 2018Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pmgreenfrog100Question about TimingWed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pmWingshineRate the song above you Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pmWingshineXYZ Monsters!Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 am╚εмεяy╗Duel Links Tournament #2 (Ban of Tier 1)Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pmkyosuke kiryuDecksSat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 amEtwizzyIntroductionSat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 amEtwizzy
Discord

Go down
Taryn Valentine
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

New "Student"

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:36 am
I enjoyed playing the game as a kid and I wanted to learn how to perfect it now. But the game is more complex and I still need to learn how to play properly. I'm pretty awkward and shy... Sometimes I don't know what to say, I guess you can say i'm not a very social person but I hope I can develop some cool friendships here.  farao
Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

Re: New "Student"

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:54 am
Welcome to DA! Be sure to check out the guide if you haven't already http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

Also what is it about the game you need help with?
Taryn Valentine
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:58 am
Roach wrote:Welcome to DA! Be sure to check out the guide if you haven't already  http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

Also what is it about the game you need help with?
Thank You! and sure i'll check the guide out Smile

not much, I think, just the new pendulums monsters and understanding how to build a functional deck  scratch study
Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:40 am
No worries Wink

All you need to know about pendulum summoning can be found here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs08XuC62LU and don't worry yourself yet with deck building because that comes with time/exprience, Just netdeck for the moment.
JC the shadow hunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:59 am
Roach wrote:No worries Wink

All you need to know about pendulum summoning can be found here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs08XuC62LU and don't worry yourself yet with deck building because that comes with time/exprience, Just netdeck for the moment.
Never thought you of all people would say "netdeck" >.>, as for deck-building advice, just find cards you think are functional within a specific deck and be CREATIVE D:<

and welcome lost soul Roach

DuskMage
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 12

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:06 am
Deck-building is the hardest part of the game, so no prob if you have trouble with it. I personally cannot build decks outside of a few specific ideas(#DatGemKnightSwag). Just focus on finding the decks you like, then the preferred builds, unless you want to be super competitive, then gl nfu(no fun for u).

Quotes of DA
Spoiler:
"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving energy" ~JC the shadow hunter 2016
"He'll lose weight if I explode 60% of his body mass. That's how this works, right?" ~Shameless 2016
"I just assumed it was a well-clothed, flat-chested loli." ~DuskMage 2016
"Breaking and entering, destruction of property, arson, harrassment and sexual assault with a concrete dildo is the American way, you know" ~Shameless 2016
"NO! F! NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No way! Freakin No! Ok, why the f are people drawing their sides, but I'm not!" ~CrimsonOverlord 2016

Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:27 am
@JC the shadow hunter wrote:

Never thought you of all people would say "netdeck" >.>, as for deck-building advice, just find cards you think are functional within a specific deck and be CREATIVE D:<

and welcome lost soul Roach

I don't normally reconmend it but the card pool can be very overwhelming for new players and the best way for them to learn about deck building is by playing good decks that work.
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:09 am
Welcome aboard ranger, looks like you've already gotten the help you required :D

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it&#39;s cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What&#39;s winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:57 pm
late welcome XD enjoy da

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 58
King Of Games

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:13 pm
Welcome to this reign
CyberJohn
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:03 pm
Hehe late but welcome hope we can duel soon :D
JC the shadow hunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

on Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:48 pm
These late responses..... e.e

Taryn Valentine
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:18 pm

All you need to know about pendulum summoning can be found here and don't worry yourself yet with deck building because that comes with time/exprience, Just netdeck for the moment.
Thank You! Pendulums seem pretty interesting lol I thought I was going to hate them
@DuskMage wrote:Deck-building is the hardest part of the game, so no prob if you have trouble with it. I personally cannot build decks outside of a few specific ideas(#DatGemKnightSwag). Just focus on finding the decks you like, then the preferred builds, unless you want to be super competitive, then gl nfu(no fun for u).
Yeah, I'm a bit more familiar with old decks but I'm willing to learn the new things
Supreme Anzo wrote:Welcome aboard ranger, looks like you've already gotten the help you required :D

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:late welcome XD enjoy da

@Jv wrote:Welcome to this reign

@CyberJohn wrote:Hehe late but welcome hope we can duel soon :D

@JC the shadow hunter wrote:These late responses..... e.e

Thanks for the warm welcomes Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum