Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? EmptyWhat Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best?

more_horiz
Yu-Gi-Oh!
It's Time to Duel!
Meet Yugi, an eager young freshman at Domino High School. Yugi and his best friends, Joey, Tristan, and Tea share a love of a cool new game that's sweeping the nation...Duel Monsters! In this card-battling game, players pit different mystical creatures against one another in action-packed, high intensity duels.

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
Get Your Game On!
Taking place several years after the previous Yu-Gi-Oh! series, GX is set in a "Duel Monsters" boarding school where pencils and books are replaced by Duel Disks and monster cards! It is here that game designers-in-training and future dueling champions train to master the now legendary card game known as Duel Monsters.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
Let's Rev It Up!
Welcome to New Domino City! This sprawling metropolis has been transformed into a futuristic society where dueling has kicked into overdrive. It’s now a heart-pounding, adrenaline-filled and fuel injected competition where duelists ride supercharged hyper cycles called Duel Runners and battle it out in hi-octane contests called “Turbo Duels.”

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL
I'm Feelin' The Flow!
When aspiring duelist Yuma meets Astral, a mysterious visitor from another universe, it seems like destiny. Yuma needs Astral to teach him how to duel, and Astral needs Yuma to help him regain his memories! Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - New Rules, New Duels!

Or uhmm ARC-V :p

My personal fav is Yugioh gx Smile

-Greetings CyberJohn

descriptionWhat Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? EmptyRe: What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best?

more_horiz
i like all of them tbh but mostly gx

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Sr10
What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Obelis10
-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

descriptionWhat Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? EmptyRe: What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best?

more_horiz
Duel wise? GX

Story? 5ds

Bullshit? Orginal

Quotes of DA
Spoiler :
"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving energy" ~JC the shadow hunter 2016
"He'll lose weight if I explode 60% of his body mass. That's how this works, right?" ~Shameless 2016
"I just assumed it was a well-clothed, flat-chested loli." ~DuskMage 2016
"Breaking and entering, destruction of property, arson, harrassment and sexual assault with a concrete dildo is the American way, you know" ~Shameless 2016
"NO! F! NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No way! Freakin No! Ok, why the f are people drawing their sides, but I'm not!" ~CrimsonOverlord 2016

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Tumblr_msod6vGDPR1qhomc3o1_500

more_horiz
Exactly what DuskMage said. But if I had only one choice GX would hands down be my all time favorite.

more_horiz
1. Duel Monsters
2. GX

Without a doubt, I grew up with these two. The rest are just "eh"

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Tumblr_mxv9lpttTH1sb1ir6o1_500
"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Ra_yel10
What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? U9ENQ4h
What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Vy87riL
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
Obvi, original is always best.
I hate Zexal, but I actually like it more than both JX and 5DS's

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Original   Monthly Members of Yarn's Knitting Club: What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? 5601f86fe8928676688bd32f17f99651

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k1c7y

more_horiz
Well I personally love 5Ds the best because of its story line

GX is also pretty good

Original is too old

Zexal and ARC-V MCs are too gay e.e

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Tumblr_ob5ib78O7R1r4089mo1_500

more_horiz
Zexal is by far the best imo

The Barian Emperors are best ygo antagonists eva.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? P4usDrj
What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? RsqsMwj

more_horiz
I probably have the most unpopular opinion on this but we'll see I suppose..haha!

My favourite series is the first one.

By that I mean Toei's version, the one based off of the first seven volumes of the Original manga..You may know it from the fandom term 'Season Zero' (which strictly speaking is incorrect, but that's a whole different subject). The merchandise driven DM and it's younger bothers had too much cringe-worthy filler episodes for my liking.

Explore your boundaries! Open your mind... A new Land of Fantasy awaits!

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? GXl0SbW

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Obelisk_blue_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szw

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Member_of_the_year_by_cyrux_gfx-d8eqcij

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Garmmar_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16on

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? 2dj76tw

more_horiz
Has to be DM.

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

more_horiz
I loved all. 
But Zexal Plot change and Arc-v one are very cool. 
So Zexal Arcv then 5D's and DM. 
Gx was cool too bug not enough. 

Anyway I loved all them

more_horiz
1st: 5ds
2nd: GX
3rd: ArcV
4th: Original 
5th: Zexal

more_horiz
Eh, Early 5ds was probably my favourite overall... Although I would probably pick the original yugioh manga over any anime to be honest, since it just tells it's story really effectively. Toei and DM both have.. a lot of issues overall that works to their detriment. DM missing out on about 7 volumes of character development really didn't do it any favours.

After which it'd probably go something like

Arc-V
GX
Zexal

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? YaG7Mes

more_horiz
Thank you all for replying :D

more_horiz
The original, hands down.

What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Sr
What Yu-Gi-Oh! Serie is the best? Obelisk_blue_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szw
[23:21:50] @ The Doctor : >knows about hitler
[23:21:55] @ The Doctor : >what's a holocaust
[23:22:05] @ The Doctor : #logic

Siggy Credit: CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum