Heyo, everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heyo, everyone

Post by LilithSamara on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:51 am

Hello one and all,

I am known as Lily, or Lilith, for not short. I prefer Lily, though. I joined this academy for a few reasons, to get my decks improved, improve my overall skill, and hey, be part of a fun dueling community. I love all kinds of decks once I get the hang of them. I am kinda bothered by the new stuff, admittedly, and prefer it when it was synchro and earlier. XYZ is okay, but pendulum isn't something I'm a terribly big fan of. But, I digress, still willing to play anything I can learn.

As for my personal hobbies and what not, I love video games, anime, artistic things in general, SuperWhoLock, the Flash (as well as many superhero shows in general), comic stuff in general, Welcome to Nightvale, and a variety of other things. I'm also a furry, nyan (specifically a dragon-kitty). I'm not great at talking about myself without being prompted with a certain question, but there's some basic info about me.

Oh, one more thing, I really have no idea where to go from here. How do I get myself a snazzy red, yellow, blue, or white jacket? Would love to do that, but I honestly can't figure out how for the life of me. Anyway, this is me, so hi.

LilithSamara

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 490
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Heyo, everyone

Post by Anzo on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:05 pm

There is a guide that should answer most of your questions, but to put long short: you win tournaments and events to rank up to higher dorms, simple as that. You start as Slifer Red of course, as you might've already noticed.

That being said, welcome aboard.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Welcome to DA Lily! Here is a link to the DA Guide mentioned in the previous post, it will tell you all you need to know http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide Smile

But I have a question I would like to ask, DC or Marvel comics?

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 2620
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:24 pm

welcome to da!Hopefully you enjoy it here

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shameless on Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:40 pm

Oh goodie. I'm not the only fuzzy now--despite not wearing that title on my sleeve anymore.

Shameless

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 15450
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LilithSamara on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:19 pm

@Roach wrote:Welcome to DA Lily! Here is a link to the DA Guide mentioned in the previous post, it will tell you all you need to know  http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide Smile

But I have a question I would like to ask, DC or Marvel comics?
To be honest, I've never read a comic in my life. I have, however, done research on comic characters and love all of the animated series with them, as well as many live action movies. Young Justice was one of my favorites.

LilithSamara

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 490
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top