Latest topics
Battle Pack Tournament!Yesterday at 10:39 pmWingshineWhat happened to DAYesterday at 7:41 pmPepchoningaIntroductionYesterday at 4:14 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™Pro Decklist Tournament June 2018Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pmgreenfrog100Question about TimingWed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pmWingshineRate the song above you Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pmWingshineXYZ Monsters!Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 am╚εмεяy╗Duel Links Tournament #2 (Ban of Tier 1)Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pmkyosuke kiryuDecksSat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 amEtwizzyIntroductionSat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 amEtwizzy
Discord

Go down
Maribel Han
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Hello to you all.

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:53 am
Hello to you.

My name is Maribel Han. You may call me Mari, Maeri, Mariberry or anything else appropriate.

The name "Maribel Han" relates to a character from the 'Touhou' series, who is a Relative Psychology major, which I am rather fond of. You will see pictures of her in my avatar(s). She is a blonde girl with a bonnet, and her best friend is Renko, who is a Super Unified Physics major, who is also depicted in some pictures.

I am a returning duelist when it comes to the world of Yugioh. I do hope I can find someone who would be willing to help me out in becoming a much better duelist. I have not played in several months.

In my spare time, I enjoy listening to Touhou music, role-playing in many genres and just writing in general. I am a very imaginative and creative mind who always has a lot to offer in the Role-Playing aspect and I write fan-fiction about characters related to Touhou. I love to have conversations and get to know other individuals. Creating friendships is something I enjoy and I am a very personable person. I love to answer questions, no matter what it may be.

I am not quite sure what else to say to you all, but as stated above, if you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to let me know. My username on Dueling Network is "Maribel Han" if any of you would like to have a conversation on there as well. I came to Dueling Academy to create some friendships and hopefully expand my knowledge and experience on how to become a better duelist and ultimately have a fun time doing so in the process. I wish you all well and hope you have a good day.
JC the shadow hunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

Re: Hello to you all.

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:56 am
Welcome Mari :D

You're going to love it here!

basically: Welcome to DA and if you have questions feel free to ask anyone

Shameless
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 5

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:09 am
Don't listen to JC. He's been lying to himself since Nam. He hasn't accepted reality since he lost his legs in that unfortunate smelting accident.

In the meantime, I'm positive you'll find it beyond entertaining to psycho-analyze everyone here. That, or you'll go insane along with us. Mostly like the latter.
ScottyAdams
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 5

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:20 am
Hello. Don't listen to either of the 2 above me.

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA
Drunkion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:22 am
Welcome, i still dont understand the bonnet thing

¡
Sinisterx420
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:08 am
hello and welcome! the name is sin and let me know if and when you might wanna duel.

~SinisterX420
Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:34 am
Welcome to DA! Be sure to check out the guide if you haven't already http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:11 pm
@JC the shadow hunter wrote:Welcome Mari :D

You're going to love it here!

basically: Welcome to DA and if you have questions feel free to ask anyone

@Shameless wrote:Don't listen to JC. He's been lying to himself since Nam. He hasn't accepted reality since he lost his legs in that unfortunate smelting accident.

In the meantime, I'm positive you'll find it beyond entertaining to psycho-analyze everyone here. That, or you'll go insane along with us. Mostly like the latter.

@ScottyAdams wrote:Hello. Don't listen to either of the 2 above me.

Actually, don't listen to anyone on this forum. bounce

That aside, welcome to DA. Since you like role-playing and writing I'd recommend you get in touch with @Yarn Tethers, he tends to host our RPs events and whatnot.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Yarn Tethers
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 11
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freakinquinton

on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:23 pm
@Maribel Han, you beautiful Swan Queen!
Here's a link to the next sexilly swag RPG I'm hosting.  It's full of great characters.
http://www.duelacademy.net/t46842-character-creation-station-tm

Monthly Members of Yarn's Knitting Club: 

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum