Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello!

Post by Egeek259 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:17 pm

How can I set a deck? How can a duel with somebody ? And are the duels wia İnternet?

Egeek259

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post by Anzo on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:48 pm

Well, you surely have a lot to learn.

You duel using one of two dueling systems: Dueling Network & YGO/DevPro. Both links to these two systems can been found at the bottom in our footer within the 'Dueling Systems' category.

Once you get into either of these two systems you go to Construct a Deck and make your own decks. Finding matches a relatively easy thing to do. You could duel random people to your heart's content in either of these two systems.

If you're into competition and that kind of things you can decide to join our tournaments and Circuit event and see if you can top something. I'd recommend you take a glance at our guide for further instructions.

Let me know if you have anymore questions. Also, welcome to DA Wink

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSupremeKing™ on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:05 am

Welcome to Duel Academy Egeek259! Hope you enjoy your stay!

TheSupremeKing™

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1,320
Reputation Points : 5
Reach 100 post-count in the forums! Sign-up in any tournament to unlock this achievement! Make a room to unlock this achievement! I have a girlfriend

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Since Anzo has answered your question I would like to take the time to welcome you to the DA! Be sure to check out the guide if you haven't already http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 2620
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:09 pm

Welcome!

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum