I'm back to say hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm back to say hello

Post by Flash Dreyar on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:37 pm

I'm back to the forums. The reason for my absents is because I got bored of Yu-Gi-Oh. Everyone was using the same meta tier decks which made dueling boring, so I decided to retire and wait that problem out. Now I'm backing ironically one year since I joined and the problems seems to have improved. I am an old duelist who doesn't know much about the meta decks this time, so if anyone would like to inform me about it please do. So hopefully this time i'll stay.

Last edited by Diabolic Esper on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

Flash Dreyar

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 13020
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm back to say hello

Post by Yarn Tethers on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:11 pm

*WAVE* Hello Esper.  Good to see you back.

I'm Yarn, the glamest staff here at DA.  Meta decks are definitely still dominating the game, but they are different ones than from a year ago, haha.  Really, just practice against them, and find a somewhat competitive deck is what I suggest for beating/attempting to over come them.

or don't.  just play hip decks like me

Monthly Members of Yarn's Knitting Club: 

Yarn Tethers

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 2160
Reputation Points : 11

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freakinquinton

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Everyone uses the same decks because usually that's what a meta refers to. Welcome back Wink

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top