1. Out of all the 985 entrants, 3.25% of them played Burning Abyss. Now out of the top 32, 12.5% of them were playing Burning Abyss. That's actually pretty insane, and speaks out to how good the deck is in this current meta.
2. It seems that we have a relatively balanced meta right now, and if we go off of these results, there are 4 top decks: DraPe, Kozmo, Monarchs, and Burning Abyss.
3. At first glance, DraPe seems like the best deck. Taking a look at how many of the entrants played the deck compared to the amount that topped, the numbers are exactly what you'd expect from any tier 1 deck with that much representation. Perhaps DraPe is not quite as strong as the community seems to currently think?
4. Magical Explosion topped and I've lost hope in humanity.
- Ex ABD Member
- Fastest Slifer - Top Dorm run in DA history (Reached ABD from Slifer, then ABD disbanded, then I reached SoL, all in under a month)
- First to rank up under new system
- First to reach top rank under new system
- IRL Tier 2 event tops
- Certified Konami Judge
- I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
- Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
- Multi time WCQ Invitee