Mom's new boyfriend.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mom's new boyfriend.

Post by Heartbreaker on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:37 pm

Haven't been on in a long fucking time and I know none of you missed me. But, as always my life is complicated. My mom has a new boyfriend and he's cool and stuff. But his kids are the problem. Landan the younger one who is 8 is spoiled and just a little bastard in all honesty. I know what your thinking what a fucked up thing to say about an 8 year old but at point I don't give a shit. He's a burden to me and my mom. Every time he sees someone eating or using an appliance he has to annoy them or have it. I was suppose to see Deadpool with my mom yesterday but with all the activties going on around the house we didn't Then she calls me in at like 2 in the afternoon to watch a movie with her because things didnt work out the way we planned and like I knew as soon as we walked in her room 10 minutes he came running in the room and invite himself to watch it with us propped his ass on the bed and talked throughout the whole movie and gave out spoilers. Was banging on the bed, messing with shit and wouldnt stfu. When my mom went to check on the cookies I told him to stfu. Me and her were giving each other looks the whole movie. How do you feel about this and how do you think i should feel?

Heartbreaker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 170
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Mom's new boyfriend.

Post by Drunkion on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:41 pm

All 8 year old kids are that way..., just dont let him bother you, ignore him and he will probabbly stop annoying you

¡

Drunkion

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 40,370
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 4
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by DMK on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Give him a good spanking.

My biggest accomplishment so far here on DA
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[10:49:39] N : I'm proud of you
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
pig 

DMK

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 3180
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartbreaker on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:32 pm

@DMK wrote:Give him a good spanking.

I can't spank him little bitch will cry. In fact, we were in the car riding back home from the beach and He was annoying everyone and his dad told him for another time that you don't always need to talk and enjoy hearing your voice constantly. Then I don't know how it came up but then the dad mentioned his the kid's "girlfriend" and of course this dude won't have a girlfriend for a long time that's actually pretty. Then he started crying about him saying he had a girlfriend. Like. I'll never like these kids.

Heartbreaker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:36 pm

Didn't understand what you have wrote at all.

However, unite with your mom, or even possible with his dad as well, and teach him a lesson.

In other words, make a plan together which's gonna give him a lesson.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartbreaker on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:38 pm

@Lux wrote:Didn't understand what you have wrote at all.

However, unite with your mom, or even possible with his dad as well, and teach him a lesson.

In other words, make a plan together which's gonna give him a lesson.

Were not down for that shit we just think he's annoying. His lesson is hard displince. His parents may have done it before and gave up but from what I can see none of us are putting any effort in till he does.

Heartbreaker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:09 pm

Then ignore

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top