Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!


Anzo pls

Share

descriptionAnzo pls

more_horiz
How the hell do you almost have 30k posts?

10k above JV and Lokos (how is that even possible...)

.-.


Stop spamming the archives.


descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
Some Anzu stats:

He's here for 6 years and has 27780 posts. So that is 4630 posts a year, 385 posts a month, 12 posts a day, 0.5 posts per hour (I bet I made a mistake somewhere in this).



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
It's not the number of posts which matters; it's the quality of these posts.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
Bullshit


descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
actually both matters but ok


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
What about Jv posts



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
I cannot believe mimgrim is still on the Top 10. That guy LITERALLY spammed his way there.


"Do I get the same with my boobs?" -XraishionX, 2013
"I'm a certified expert in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint." -Ezekeil, 2013
"Porn is more fun" -LOKOS, 2013
"Occasionally bisexual" -Kairi, 2013

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
Well, Jv posts = 0 so 16280 x 0 = 0 still 0

never even saw the mimgrim guy pretty sure its old


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
Lol yeah

Mimgrim didn't log in since 2013 lol



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
I should aim for top 10


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
My opinion on this matter is that i would tap the redhead in neji's profile pic, she is hawt


¡

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
@Drunkion wrote:
My opinion on this matter is that i would tap the redhead in neji's profile pic, she is hawt


Won't say the same for myself, she's too skinny for my type.

Back on topic: Mimgrim used to spam staff sections with random topics or he'd open double topics and say 'Oops, let me archive that'. That's how he did it.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
Anzo is gay, no... even a gay dude would hit that, he is like SUPER GAY


¡

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
I like them chubby, that's all.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
I had to PM BWG about his avatar change



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:

Back on topic: Mimgrim used to spam staff sections with random topics or he'd open double topics and say 'Oops, let me archive that'. That's how he did it.

Yeah but we didn't make him staff till literally the end of his time here. By then he already had like 5k posts which at the time was fucking huge for a non staffer.

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
@Nuran wrote:
@Anzo wrote:

Back on topic: Mimgrim used to spam staff sections with random topics or he'd open double topics and say 'Oops, let me archive that'. That's how he did it.

Yeah but we didn't make him staff till literally the end of his time here. By then he already had like 5k posts which at the time was fucking huge for a non staffer.

You guys forget how he made it in. We literally a had contest that whoever had the most posts over a month would get Assistant and he played those Dice Game for DAYS.


"Do I get the same with my boobs?" -XraishionX, 2013
"I'm a certified expert in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint." -Ezekeil, 2013
"Porn is more fun" -LOKOS, 2013
"Occasionally bisexual" -Kairi, 2013

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
lol, best way to pick assists


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
All this shit about posts like DAYUM

a post is a post just stahp D:


descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
@Frisky Badger wrote:
@Nuran wrote:
@Anzo wrote:

Back on topic: Mimgrim used to spam staff sections with random topics or he'd open double topics and say 'Oops, let me archive that'. That's how he did it.

Yeah but we didn't make him staff till literally the end of his time here. By then he already had like 5k posts which at the time was fucking huge for a non staffer.

You guys forget how he made it in. We literally a had contest that whoever had the most posts over a month would get Assistant and he played those Dice Game for DAYS.

Lol ikr @Chetryroid



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
botto plays dice games


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
@Drunkion wrote:
My opinion on this matter is that i would tap the redhead in neji's profile pic, she is hawt



https://www.google.com/search?q=susan+coffey&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI6-fCq8nLAhXI0iYKHew9AQcQ_AUIBygB&biw=1280&bih=705


There's better.

https://www.google.com/search?q=alexis+ren&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=705&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqkbK9rMnLAhUFMSYKHUStA1QQ_AUIBigB

and

https://www.google.com/search?q=monica+alvarez&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=705&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiazojbrMnLAhXKTSYKHbpQBGcQ_AUIBigB


descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
@Neji wrote:
@Drunkion wrote:
My opinion on this matter is that i would tap the redhead in neji's profile pic, she is hawt



https://www.google.com/search?q=susan+coffey&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI6-fCq8nLAhXI0iYKHew9AQcQ_AUIBygB&biw=1280&bih=705


There's better.

https://www.google.com/search?q=alexis+ren&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=705&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqkbK9rMnLAhUFMSYKHUStA1QQ_AUIBigB

and

https://www.google.com/search?q=monica+alvarez&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=705&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiazojbrMnLAhXKTSYKHbpQBGcQ_AUIBigB


CONFIRMED, Neji is a pervert

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
@Frisky Badger wrote:
@Nuran wrote:
@Anzo wrote:

Back on topic: Mimgrim used to spam staff sections with random topics or he'd open double topics and say 'Oops, let me archive that'. That's how he did it.

Yeah but we didn't make him staff till literally the end of his time here. By then he already had like 5k posts which at the time was fucking huge for a non staffer.

You guys forget how he made it in. We literally a had contest that whoever had the most posts over a month would get Assistant and he played those Dice Game for DAYS.


Back then we didn't have Dice Games. Those Dice Games were only introduced after EJ retired. Back then people used to actually post for an actual deck fixing, like we'd get at least 20 topic a day. So, I simply helped them all fixing their decks - back when I though I knew this game. Also, I simply post 1/10 to whoever ask for a signature rating in the graphics arena or I'd welcome someone twice to DA.

But hey, it works!


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:
@Frisky Badger wrote:
@Nuran wrote:
@Anzo wrote:

Back on topic: Mimgrim used to spam staff sections with random topics or he'd open double topics and say 'Oops, let me archive that'. That's how he did it.

Yeah but we didn't make him staff till literally the end of his time here. By then he already had like 5k posts which at the time was fucking huge for a non staffer.

You guys forget how he made it in. We literally a had contest that whoever had the most posts over a month would get Assistant and he played those Dice Game for DAYS.


Back then we didn't have Dice Games. Those Dice Games were only introduced after EJ retired. Back then people used to actually post for an actual deck fixing, like we'd get at least 20 topic a day. So, I simply helped them all fixing their decks - back when I though I knew this game. Also, I simply post 1/10 to whoever ask for a signature rating in the graphics arena or I'd welcome someone twice to DA.

But hey, it works!

you can still do it again nowdays


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
@Neji wrote:
@Drunkion wrote:
My opinion on this matter is that i would tap the redhead in neji's profile pic, she is hawt



https://www.google.com/search?q=susan+coffey&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI6-fCq8nLAhXI0iYKHew9AQcQ_AUIBygB&biw=1280&bih=705


There's better.

https://www.google.com/search?q=alexis+ren&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=705&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqkbK9rMnLAhUFMSYKHUStA1QQ_AUIBigB

and

https://www.google.com/search?q=monica+alvarez&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS512US512&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=705&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiazojbrMnLAhXKTSYKHbpQBGcQ_AUIBigB


CONFIRMED, Neji is a pervert



Naw I can just admire beautiful women.


descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
aka pervert? Maybe?


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
Chetryroid wrote:
aka pervert? Maybe?



Lol I live in Miami

South Florida

You go to any college here. Scratch that. Any High School and you see girls looking better than these models. 

Just pulled up a few names cuz he perved on my avatar Wink


descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
@Neji wrote:
Chetryroid wrote:
aka pervert? Maybe?



Lol I live in Miami

South Florida

You go to any college here. Scratch that. Any High School and you see girls looking better than these models. 

Just pulled up a few names cuz he perved on my avatar Wink

Still, that doesn't change if you are pervert or not though lol. 

aka Anzo is pervert? Maybe?

All men are either pervert or gay though, so it's ok. (Monks count or not? idk)


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
Chetryroid wrote:
@Neji wrote:
Chetryroid wrote:
aka pervert? Maybe?



Lol I live in Miami

South Florida

You go to any college here. Scratch that. Any High School and you see girls looking better than these models. 

Just pulled up a few names cuz he perved on my avatar Wink

Still, that doesn't change if you are pervert or not though lol. 

aka Anzo is pervert? Maybe?

All men are either pervert or gay though, so it's ok. (Monks count or not? idk)


Naw pervs are borderline stalkers. It's basically an insult.


descriptionRe: Anzo pls

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum