Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollOther than YGO what other card games do you play?

Magic: The gathering
14%
Pokemon
14%
Cardfight Vanguard
29%
Hearthstone
29%
Other (Please state in a post)
14%
Total Votes:

descriptionWhat other card games do you play? EmptyWhat other card games do you play?

more_horiz
Just a bit of market research as they say. What other card games does everyone play?

descriptionWhat other card games do you play? EmptyRe: What other card games do you play?

more_horiz
I play both Vanguar and Heartstone, but haven't either for a good while now.

What other card games do you play? YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionWhat other card games do you play? EmptyRe: What other card games do you play?

more_horiz
Unfortunately nine since I don't have time for them.

None*

What other card games do you play? Tumblr_mxv9lpttTH1sb1ir6o1_500
"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
What other card games do you play? Ra_yel10
What other card games do you play? Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
What other card games do you play? U9ENQ4h
What other card games do you play? Vy87riL
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
Well you both suck What other card games do you play? 3974120512 Got make some free time and come back lol

more_horiz
Does Poker count?

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

more_horiz
Used to play an online card game known as infinity wars, but that ended up dying

What other card games do you play? YaG7Mes

more_horiz
@ScottyAdams wrote:
Does Poker count?

Not for this poll What other card games do you play? 3974120512 I play a lot of poker.

more_horiz
i play cardfight vanguard every day, i just love that game

What other card games do you play? Sr10
What other card games do you play? Obelis10
-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
@ScottyAdams wrote:
Does Poker count?

Not for this poll What other card games do you play? 3974120512 I play a lot of poker.

We should have a Poker night or something.. I haven't played in years!

So I'm going to go ahead and presume based on that premise all other games that use standard playing cards like Hearts or Bridge don't count either? :~:

If so then I don't really have anything to add.. Those are the only Card Games I've ever played besides yugioh. QQ

Explore your boundaries! Open your mind... A new Land of Fantasy awaits!

What other card games do you play? GXl0SbW

What other card games do you play? Obelisk_blue_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szw

What other card games do you play? Member_of_the_year_by_cyrux_gfx-d8eqcij

What other card games do you play? Garmmar_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16on

What other card games do you play? 2dj76tw

more_horiz
DA Poker nights could be a good laugh, We just need a platform to play it on and decide which poker to play. I only like Texas holdem personally.

And yeah for the purpose of this poll it's just TCG's.

more_horiz
I'm definitely in favour of a Poker night or something like that. And then, nah,don't play any other TCGs. Poker's the main card game I play outside of yugioh What other card games do you play? 3974120512

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

more_horiz
Eeeeeeee, I'm quite shock that people don't play any other TCG card games. I used to play Cardfight Vanguard, but that got boring for me. I started playing Hearthstone, but can't seem to understand how to get broken cards. I also started playing Magic: the Gathering competitively, but I'm not too active on it. Oh boy, I'm surprise people have not said Force of Will yet cuz now I am so addicted to that game. Outside TCG, I love Blackjack so if we are gonna have a poker night, please also include Blackjack as well.

more_horiz
I play Hearthstone when I'm really bored and writers blocked. Luna (if anyone remembers her) tried to get me into MTG and failed.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

What other card games do you play? P4usDrj
What other card games do you play? RsqsMwj

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum