If Stratos was actually unbanned?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If Stratos was actually unbanned?

Post by Roach on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Just to feeed my curiosity if Stratos was actually unbanned how would everyone actually celebrate?









There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 9886
Duel Points : 2620
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down


Re: If Stratos was actually unbanned?

Post by Coolarctic1 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:13 pm

Stratos unbanned? How i would Celebrate? 


If stratos were to be unbanned i still wouldnt pick up heros because of the fact that they serve no worth to me but if stratos gets an erreta same thing still applies. Stratos has already been replaced by Shadow mist which can be run at 3. So its no big deal if he comes back or not. It wouldnt be the most surprising thing konami ever did. On top of that there wasnt enough negation power as there is now to stop something like Stratos from happening. We Have Grand Horn Of Heaven, Solemn Strike, Breakthrough Skill etc... So if stratos would be brought back to one it wouldnt make a difference with all the cards WE have NOW to stop stratos from getting his effect or his summon off.


I Would celebrate by Gettin Out Dat Bong And gettin dat good weed and smoking it to be stoned and get heros then regret getting them afterwards because i was high when i got the deck :v. No but seriously I wouldnt celebrate because Stratos has no meaning to me as i didnt play heros like anyone else did back then before pendulum monsters were a thing. Im not saying i hate the deck its just that im not to FOND of it at all. Stratos coming back to 1 wouldnt be a big deal as well as monster reborn but we will save that for a later topic. But all in all it wouldnt be bad to see stratos return back to the game.


Spoiler:

Coolarctic1

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 20
Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: If Stratos was actually unbanned?

Post by Galaksii on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Reffering to N:

HEROes are not always Helmet-type deck. People do care about throwing Dark Law on the field asap but that's also the main reason why they lose... Dark Law isextremly easy to get over and people who only rely on him should slap themselves in balls. Am I the only person in this world who plays Blazeman with Poly-Form Change combos?!


Former Assistant and Professor

Galaksii

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 4543
Duel Points : 6,095
Reputation Points : 69
Pro Decklists : 0

http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If Stratos was actually unbanned?

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:20 pm

@Galaksii wrote:Reffering to N:

HEROes are not always Helmet-type deck. People do care about throwing Dark Law on the field asap but that's also the main reason why they lose... Dark Law isextremly easy to get over and people who only rely on him should slap themselves in balls. Am I the only person in this world who plays Blazeman with Poly-Form Change combos?!
i thought i was the innovative guy who did that ;-; oh well rejoice brother and yeah dark law is really easy to get over but that form change otk aint


-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 4092
Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Re: If Stratos was actually unbanned?

Post by Galaksii on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:33 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:
@Galaksii wrote:Reffering to N:

HEROes are not always Helmet-type deck. People do care about throwing Dark Law on the field asap but that's also the main reason why they lose... Dark Law isextremly easy to get over and people who only rely on him should slap themselves in balls. Am I the only person in this world who plays Blazeman with Poly-Form Change combos?!
i thought i was the innovative guy who did that ;-; oh well rejoice brother and yeah dark law is really easy to get over but that form change otk aint

Not really OTK oriented but they happen sometimes tho...
In fact it's field clearing with Zero and even more plusing with Nova


Former Assistant and Professor

Galaksii

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 4543
Duel Points : 6,095
Reputation Points : 69
Pro Decklists : 0

http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If Stratos was actually unbanned?

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:40 pm

@Galaksii wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:
@Galaksii wrote:Reffering to N:

HEROes are not always Helmet-type deck. People do care about throwing Dark Law on the field asap but that's also the main reason why they lose... Dark Law isextremly easy to get over and people who only rely on him should slap themselves in balls. Am I the only person in this world who plays Blazeman with Poly-Form Change combos?!
i thought i was the innovative guy who did that ;-; oh well rejoice brother and yeah dark law is really easy to get over but that form change otk aint

Not really OTK oriented but they happen sometimes tho...
In fact it's field clearing with Zero and even more plusing with Nova
i have my surprise for otk....VISION HERO TRINITY THE TRUE SAVIOR , also vision hero adoration is very easy to summon with blazeman


-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 4092
Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Re: If Stratos was actually unbanned?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content




Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum