Latest topics
Battle Pack Tournament!Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 pmAlisaeWhat happened to DAFri Jun 22, 2018 3:05 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™IntroductionThu Jun 21, 2018 4:14 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™Pro Decklist Tournament June 2018Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pmgreenfrog100Question about TimingWed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pmWingshineRate the song above you Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pmWingshineXYZ Monsters!Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 am╚εмεяy╗Duel Links Tournament #2 (Ban of Tier 1)Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pmkyosuke kiryuDecksSat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 amEtwizzyIntroductionSat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 amEtwizzy
Discord

Go down
Eustass Kid
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Must use cards and Side deck

on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:37 am
Hello. So as i posted earlier i havent played quite bit of time, so i wanted to ask, which are the MUST have cards currently and also the best to put in your side deck. 
P.S I  hope thats the right place for the topic. cheers
P.S 2. What the hell is pendulum i saw some cards with and i also met, a few guys that didnt want to play against that shit, so if it isnt 2 hard explain please.

ScottyAdams
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 5

Re: Must use cards and Side deck

on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:41 am
Solemn Notice and Solemn Warning are your ONLY must have traps tbh. Other cards depend on the deck you are playing, tho Maxx "C" and effect veiler are good in the main or side, and Twin twisters is also.

As for Pendulums, they are half monsters-half spells. Considered monsters everywhere except the pendulum zones and most will have a monster eff and a pendulum eff *applied whilst set as a scale in their zone*. If they would be sent from the field to the grave, they go face up to the extra instead ... So that they can be resummoned back to the field easily.

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it&#39;s cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What&#39;s winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:15 pm
If you wanna understand the pendulum mechanic which is pretty easy, i advise you watch the official tutorial konami has up for it. Also must have cards depend on the deck you like playing, but some staples sometimes are raigeki,solemns and vanity if you like

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
JC the shadow hunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:09 am
Pendulum is basically a new aspect/OP mechanic to the game

basically you have pendulum cards with #s on them, thats their "scale" and you set their scales in the pendulum zones

Suppose you set scales 2 and 8 You can simutaneously summon monsters from levels 3 to 7 from your hand and/or extra deck (NOTE: pendulum cards go to the extra deck not graveyard when destroyed, unless you negate their summon)
 so yea you cant summon a monsters whose level equals the scale you set or greater

Example: scales 3-5 means you can only summon level 4 monsters at once

Thats all you basically need to know, and your prior knowledge on yugioh

gl hf in getting back into the game D:

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What&#39;s winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:20 am
Time-Space Trap Hole is also a decent card against pendelum monsters.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
JC the shadow hunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

on Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:19 pm
Oh yeah, against pendulums you should always use SOLEMN traps and ANTI-SPELL FRAGRANCE <<<<<< FTW CARD

Eustass Kid
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:58 pm
Ty guys, i knew about some of the cards like solemn cuz they were strong back in the days too, but i had forgotten some of them like maxx c. And ty for the pendulum info i checked the official Konami video and i understand them now, however they seem op to me and id rather not use them. :D
P.S If you have other side deck cards please tell me cuz as i said i have forgotten many of them like today i remembered Rai-Oh used to be damn good, but is he still strong? Also, Gorz.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum