Sup folks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sup folks

Post by MUFC on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:52 pm

What's going on guys ? Been a long time since I've visited the good, old Duel Academy, so.. Just wanted to say hello.Hope there are still some familiar faces around.

MUFC

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 3025
Reputation Points : 9
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Sup folks

Post by Neji on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:01 pm

Don't be like Baku and poof :[

Neji

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 6185
Reputation Points : 30
Here to stay Business man This is not hard I am a rich man Lazy Slacker Can I get a discount? Community Slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:18 pm

He will, just like how you will

The pace is slow again....Something changed.
^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Duel Points : 88800
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by FenixFX on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:36 pm

Честно ли е.

FenixFX

Hellwind

Duel Points : 22550
Reputation Points : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:41 pm

Never thought I'd see you here again to be frank, you've been gone for what, 5 years? I lost counting. :D

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Lots of veterans showing up lately. Whats the cause of that sudden  nostalgia strike i wonder?

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash Dreyar on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:48 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:Lots of veterans showing up lately. Whats the cause of that sudden  nostalgia strike i wonder?
I think Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes did it

I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

Flash Dreyar

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 13020
Reputation Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by MUFC on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:30 am

@FenixFX wrote:Честно ли е.
Хехе, още ли си тук е, луд.

@Anzo wrote:Never thought I'd see you here again to be frank, you've been gone for what, 5 years? I lost counting. :D
Well, not that long, I suppose.More like 3 and a half years :D.Site looks really nice, by the way, I'm a fan.It's pointless to ask for the current meta, I guess, I've missed the train for dueling a long time ago.Are there any KCVDS veterans around, who are still active ? How's the activity ?

MUFC

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 3025
Reputation Points : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by psychoturtle on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:24 am

@MUFC wrote:

@Anzo wrote:Never thought I'd see you here again to be frank, you've been gone for what, 5 years? I lost counting. :D
Well, not that long, I suppose.More like 3 and a half years :D.Site looks really nice, by the way, I'm a fan.It's pointless to ask for the current meta, I guess, I've missed the train for dueling a long time ago.Are there any KCVDS veterans around, who are still active ? How's the activity ?

I'm still around but I don't duel anymore, taking an indefinite break. It's nice to see you again, KCVDS players are always a sight for sore eyes. :D

Spoiler:

Archer: really
Archer has gained 1000 life points
! ! ! ! ! ! Aladeen!: eff
Archer: REALLY
Archer: you peice of garbage
Archer: OPEN ALL 3
Archer: you hack
! ! ! ! ! ! Aladeen!: cant spec
Archer: open every single answer you have why don't you

Roach: If turts was any more laid back he would he horizontal

psychoturtle

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 99,500
Reputation Points : 48
Medallions : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:35 pm

@MUFC wrote:Are there any KCVDS veterans around, who are still active ? How's the activity ?

Yo. Same a turt on the dueling.

Activity is good but nowhere near as good as it was a few years back.

Neji

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 6185
Here to stay Business man This is not hard I am a rich man Lazy Slacker Can I get a discount? Community Slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:43 pm

Not many are left around from back in the days; quiet saddening actually, but they do pay us a visit once in a while.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slonaka on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Ехе. И ако Enigma-та се покаже си тегля куршума.

Slonaka

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 58
Reputation Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:30 pm

what language u ppl even speaking lol

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:47 pm

greek?

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Pro Decklists : 2
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Eustass Kid on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Close but its Bulgarian

Eustass Kid

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:32 pm

Yeah, that's Cyrillic, not Alphabet.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by FenixFX on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:18 pm

@MUFC wrote:

It's been quite a long time since I've completely stopped dueling, but I do come to visit every now and then to check what's going on with the forum in general. So indeed, it is pleasant to see some players from the good old times (even more so when they are fellow Bulgarians). 

Между другото, поддържаме разни хамачи мрежи с маниаците от TS, ако си заинтерсован, може да се присъединиш. С трима от тях, на практика, си държим контакт откакто си го имаше оригиналния отбор.

For the record, back in the old days, messaging in languages other than English was against forum rules, if this is still the case, you could either give me a warning or make some sort of an exception. To clarify, I just mentioned some means of how we could make further contact, along with some other old-timers, which is something I don't feel necessary to share with the broad public (Че всички тука са ботове, та майната им).

FenixFX

Hellwind

Duel Points : 22550
Reputation Points : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:27 am

For the record, back in the old days, messaging in languages other than English was against forum rules, if this is still the case, you could either give me a warning or make some sort of an exception. To clarify, I just mentioned some means of how we could make further contact, along with some other old-timers, which is something I don't feel necessary to share with the broad public (Че всички тука са ботове, та майната им).
It still is. However, we usually do not "punish" people who do not speak it, as long as they do not cross the limit. So I think couple sentences on Bulgarian will not hurt anyone Wink

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Slonaka on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:44 pm

Fenix, имаш ли още някакъв контакт с Enigma или Saso? wh0 и L ги знам, висят си по скайп. Хубаво ще е да изиграем едно Draw за доброто старо време. Пък и понаучих английски, така че ще те спукам.

Slonaka

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:41 pm

And then comes Slo.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:35 pm

he was here once a while tho

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:38 pm

I mean here comes Slo; speaking Bulgarian, using more than a couple of sentences. Just playing along lol

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slonaka on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:14 pm

@Anzo wrote:I mean here comes Slo; speaking Bulgarian, using more than a couple of sentences. Just playing along lol
Sigh, you are annoying as always.

Slonaka

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerNova on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:20 am

It's been a minute how you been bro?

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

PowerNova

Duel Points : 67,945
Reputation Points : 41
Pro Decklists : 1
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:36 pm

@Slonaka wrote:
@Anzo wrote:I mean here comes Slo; speaking Bulgarian, using more than a couple of sentences. Just playing along lol
Sigh, you are annoying as always.

You cannot undo what's done :>

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil_Bakura on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Hi MUFC. Don't go poof. Never go poof.

Been spectating some games here and there on DN to get a feel for the top decks. Also bought a Monarch deck irl since they're pretty cheap (yes, I'm a filthy monarch player now). The plays you can do now are...pretty ridiculous from what I see. And what's up with all cards having a secondary effect in grave now. It's like you're not allowed to make a -1 play anymore.

Evil_Bakura

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 82110
Reputation Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:47 pm

You're not. If you make a -1 play then It's for the sake of +5 or sth silly like that.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pabel on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:01 pm

hola welcome back, im only using u to just get lux's attention that i am on

Pabel

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1800
Reputation Points : 1