Go down
Flash Dreyar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3

Rate the song above you

on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:27 pm
First topic message reminder :

Since we have a nightcore version, lets have the normal version. Same rule applies to the nightcore one, rate the song from a scale of 0/10 that will be above your post. Music can be from any Genre as long as it isn't nightcore.

I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 7

Re: Rate the song above you

on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:12 am
3/10 I know the tune its too repetitive and doesn't show something awesome along those 4 minutes of same stuff.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
Drunkion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:33 pm
Ahm sounds like gym music from the 90's lol 4/10

¡
Olethros
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 4

on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:45 pm
8/10

Dark Angel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 am
5/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAWurnyKZUM
Drunkion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Today at 12:13 am
Time to necro

that's an okay song 6.5/10

¡
SilentKatana
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Reputation Points : 9

Today at 1:17 am
7/10 pretty chill, but nothing that particularly excites me