Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Rate the song above you

descriptionRate the song above you

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Since we have a nightcore version, lets have the normal version. Same rule applies to the nightcore one, rate the song from a scale of 0/10 that will be above your post. Music can be from any Genre as long as it isn't nightcore.

I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

descriptionRe: Rate the song above you

more_horiz
3/10 I know the tune its too repetitive and doesn't show something awesome along those 4 minutes of same stuff.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

more_horiz
Ahm sounds like gym music from the 90's lol 4/10

¡

more_horiz
8/10

more_horiz
5/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAWurnyKZUM

more_horiz
Time to necro

that's an okay song 6.5/10

¡

more_horiz
7/10 pretty chill, but nothing that particularly excites me

more_horiz
4/10 Really into Blues but it got so repetitive and kinda annoyed me and made me want to listen to something else.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

more_horiz
wtf was that lol 5/10 i feel raped

¡

more_horiz
Someone must've been high to make this. 1/10

Born to be a gamer. I know some rulings, but that doesn't make me an expert duelist.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum