Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!


Super Team

Share

descriptionSuper Team EmptySuper Team

more_horiz
Alright here is a question, If you were to choose 10 heroes, villains, or a combination of both to fend off an invasion, who would you choose? It can be any hero/villain you can think of (they have to exist though also you have to say where they come from). Also please explain why you would want that hero or villain on your team. I shall go first to start things off. A Max of 10 people please.

1. Agent Venom (Marvel Universe)  - Alright you all saw it coming, Agent Venom would be the first one I choose. Just look at my profile pic and signature, I really do love Agent Venom (no homo).

2. Laxus Dreyar (Fairy Tail) - He is also one of my favorite characters. He is about as strong as Natsu Dragneel and really packs a punch. I choose him because well i also love him too (no homo). When i get my name changed its going to be Flash Dreyar.

3. Victor Van Doom (Marvel Universe) - Dr. Doom is a real badass villain. With his army of robots and genius brain, he could really be a useful candidate for the team.

4. Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail) - This team does need some girls and she fits the bill. Lucy is a celestial wizard who has access to 10 out of the 12 zodiac keys (which are powerful golden gate keys that summons the zodiac spirits). She also can change her clothes with star dress which allows her to have the powers of her celesital spirits which would make her strong. She also is a cleaver and smart girl who could be useful for deciphering codes and solving puzzles.

5. Ben Tennyson (Ben 10 universe) - What can I say he is my childhood hero. With the omnitrix he can transform into any alien that the watch contains (which is over 70 aliens). He also can go into the aliens ultimate form to add more power. He would be a nice powerhouse for the team.

6. Aelita Schaeffer (Code Lyoko) - A childhood show I used to watch. At first she was just a weak girl living in a virtual reality world but now she is strong. She may have only had her powers in the virtual world but here it can be an exemption and she can have her powers. She at first was able to change landscape or make shields with a song, then she later received energy ball attacks and then later on gain the power of flight. She would be a good eyes in the sky to spot an army coming.

7.  Yusei Fudo (Yugioh 5D's) - yes I would add him to the team. Instead of having his cards, he has the power of all stardust forms form 5D's so none of those new Stardust monsters. Able to do anything that his dragon can do, he could be a real good fighter for the team.

8. Jesse Anderson (Yugioh GX) - Well he is my favorite character from the Yugioh series so of course he would be on this list. It would be the same with Yusei so he wouldn't have cards but he would have the power of his rainbow dragon.

9. Spider-Man (Marvel Universe) Well Agent Venom needs at least one friend he knows. Also Spider-Man is one of the ultimate heroes really. He is stronger then he looks and not because of his spider strength too.

10. Freed Justine (Fairy Tail) - What Laxus has his puppies follow him everywhere, well not as much as Freed does. Although Freed is a good guy to have since he can make barriers or even traps to lure the enemy into and give them a disadvantage.


I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

Super Team Tumblr11 Super Team Tumblr_nbx3dhGXMq1sl29fzo3_250

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
all gold saint from saint seiya lel also valon from ygo cuz well he fits the trope


Super Team Sr10
Super Team Obelis10
-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
1. Ryoga Kamishrio-Duh
2. Aunt Jemima- Pouring Maple Syrup on Our Pancakes
3. The Elite 4 in Pokemon- (Sinnoh) 
4. SHAKU DOREIKU BASUI!!!
5.A Tuna Fish Sandwhich Hold the Mayo
6. Rio Kamishrio- Wink


Super Team Axr6pu11

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
Who you gonna call?


My biggest accomplishment so far here on DA
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
[10:49:39] N : I'm proud of you
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
pig 

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
1) Batman, because he's Batman.
2) Vegeta, Best DBZ character by a mile ... Idc what you say
3) Thor, because, who doesn't want a God on their side?
4) Captain America, because, America ... why not? Super Team 3974120512
5) Vert, well, don't expect anyone to know this one tbh, but eh, she's badass.
6) Iron man, I AM IRON MAN sick guitar riff goes here
7) Viral, because why not?
Cool Deadpool, because we don't have enough badasses on this team yet
9) Ahri, because again, we need more basassry on this team
10) Dante, for one final badass

Yea, my team > yours Razz Super Team 3974120512


#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'


'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
Batman, he'd be enough.


Super Team Tumblr_mxv9lpttTH1sb1ir6o1_500
"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Super Team Ra_yel10
Super Team Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
Super Team U9ENQ4h
Super Team Vy87riL
Why so serious? :3 

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
@ScottyAdams wrote:
1) Batman, because he's Batman.
2) Vegeta, Best DBZ character by a mile ... Idc what you say
3) Thor, because, who doesn't want a God on their side?
4) Captain America, because, America ... why not? Super Team 3974120512
5) Vert, well, don't expect anyone to know this one tbh, but eh, she's badass.
6) Iron man, I AM IRON MAN sick guitar riff goes here
7) Viral, because why not?
Cool Deadpool, because we don't have enough badasses on this team yet
9) Ahri, because again, we need more basassry on this team
10) Dante, for one final badass

Yea, my team > yours Razz Super Team 3974120512

Nah, my team > yours. The post creator's team will always be better then anyones team Razz Super Team 3974120512


I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

Super Team Tumblr11 Super Team Tumblr_nbx3dhGXMq1sl29fzo3_250

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
well i gotta call my op team?

1: Hisoka hunter x hunter, he is mad op 
2:  Hei, darker than the black, another op modafuka, 
3: lelouch, code geass, no explanation need
4: yato, noragami, he is a god of war and expert assasin, still op as fock
5: gilgamesh, fate stay night/zero, another fucking god, first of the kings 
6: Saitama, one punch man, he is virutally invensible since he is a parody to the tipical shounen protgonist
7: Kaneki, tokyo ghoul, op baby
8:  Kars JOJO, lol he is fucking op
9: Lute rayner, Densetsu no yuusha densetsu, he is a fucking monster
10: Shiba tatsuya, Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei, fucking espcialiast inmortal mudafaker


PD: im drunk my fingers smell weird


¡Super Team EQ3nE3L

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
@Drunkion wrote:
well i gotta call my op team?

1: Hisoka hunter x hunter, he is mad op 
2:  Hei, darker than the black, another op modafuka, 
3: lelouch, code geass, no explanation need
4: yato, noragami, he is a god of war and expert assasin, still op as fock
5: gilgamesh, fate stay night/zero, another fucking god, first of the kings 
6: Saitama, one punch man, he is virutally invensible since he is a parody to the tipical shounen protgonist
7: Kaneki, tokyo ghoul, op baby
8:  Kars JOJO, lol he is fucking op
9: Lute rayner, Densetsu no yuusha densetsu, he is a fucking monster
10: Shiba tatsuya, Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei, fucking espcialiast inmortal mudafaker


PD: im drunk my fingers smell weird

First of all don't be drunk and typing, you could really hurt yourself lol, and second pff immortality, you better hope Shiba doesn't get caught in Freed's rune traps. His traps have rules to them which could very well strip Shiba of immortality, also there is no way to escape form the trap, not unless Shiba can beat the enemy.


I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

Super Team Tumblr11 Super Team Tumblr_nbx3dhGXMq1sl29fzo3_250

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
1. Goku
2. Goku
3. Goku
4. Goku
5. Goku
6. Goku
7. Goku
8. Goku
9. Goku
10. Goku


Super Team YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:
1. Goku
2. Goku
3. Goku
4. Goku
5. Goku
6. Goku
7. Goku
8. Goku
9. Goku
10. Goku

Welp gg, very op team lol


I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

Super Team Tumblr11 Super Team Tumblr_nbx3dhGXMq1sl29fzo3_250

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
Lol, Ikr.

On a serious note though, this would by my team:

1. Loki
2. Thanos
3. Magneto
4. Ultron
5. Apocalypse
6. Super Man
7. Saitama
8. Goku
9. Madara
10. Ryner Lute


Super Team YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:
Lol, Ikr.

On a serious note though, this would by my team:

1. Loki
2. Thanos
3. Magneto
4. Ultron
5. Apocalypse
6. Super Man
7. Saitama
8. Goku
9. Madara
10. Ryner Lute

Nice choices, especially with Ultron.


I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

Super Team Tumblr11 Super Team Tumblr_nbx3dhGXMq1sl29fzo3_250

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
1:  Green arrow
2:  Firefly
3:  Hawkeye
4:  Falcon
5:  Juggernaut
6:  Hulk
7:  The punisher
8:  Black widow
9:  Quick silver
10: Grimlock


Super Team 604  Super Team 405Super Team Electivire   Super Team Manectric     Super Team 644
Super Team Wowvyt10

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
1:  Green arrow
2:  Firefly
3:  Hawkeye
4:  Falcon
5:  Juggernaut
6:  Hulk
7:  The punisher
8:  Black widow
9:  Quick silver
10: Grimlock

Grimlock is from SAO right?


I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

Super Team Tumblr11 Super Team Tumblr_nbx3dhGXMq1sl29fzo3_250

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
i got 8 out of ten 
1. Dr Strange (magic)
2. Hulk (strength)
3. Iron Man (tech)
4. Bat Man (strategy)
5. Flash (speed)
6. The Doctor (knowledge)
7. Yoda (wisdom)
8. Avatar Aang (elemental control)

i think it's well rounded but i can't think of the last two


I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
easy enough, chet

1. botto
2. NightBot
3. naitobotto
4. bottonight
5. nightbottle
6. DayBot
7. NigBot
8. knightbotto
9. Botto Mk-II
10. Quasar Mk-II

( )


Super Team NMu6a2c
DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Super Team Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
Super Team Mod_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16od
Super Team 2qtg8t11
Super Team DDe4tRB

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
ABCBooks wrote:
easy enough, chet

1. botto
2. NightBot
3. naitobotto
4. bottonight
5. nightbottle
6. DayBot
7. NigBot
8. knightbotto
9. Botto Mk-II
10. Quasar Mk-II

( )

Wow that is some serious chet lol


I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

Super Team Tumblr11 Super Team Tumblr_nbx3dhGXMq1sl29fzo3_250

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
1. Donquixote Doflamingo my favourite villain of all time and possibly my fav character. Idk how im going to watch OP now... - One piece
2. Superman My favourite Superhero 
3. Kuchiki Byakuya one of the main reasons i loved Bleach also another great heel
4. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez great villain and another gr8 bleach character 
5.The punisher one of the few Marvel characters i actually like
6.Akainu another one of my favourite One Piece Guys 
7. Eustass Kid yeah you would think he will be first on my list but really im not sure he is that strong - One piece
8. Saten what can i say i just love badass villains. - Needless
9.Hisoka what a guys he is. - Hunter x Hunter
10. Tenzen such a nasty villain he could actually be higher on my list but i just remember him :D. - Basilisk


Super Team Imageproxy.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F3o7ZeNBOsI9BKyDO1i%2Fgiphy

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
ABCBooks wrote:
easy enough, chet

1. botto
2. NightBot
3. naitobotto
4. bottonight
5. nightbottle
6. DayBot
7. NigBot
8. knightbotto
9. Botto Mk-II
10. Quasar Mk-II

( )

quasar mkII 2op. SILENT VOICEEEEE SILENT VOICEEEEE (inb4 udk what it is chet )


Super Team Sr10
Super Team Obelis10
-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:
ABCBooks wrote:
easy enough, chet

1. botto
2. NightBot
3. naitobotto
4. bottonight
5. nightbottle
6. DayBot
7. NigBot
8. knightbotto
9. Botto Mk-II
10. Quasar Mk-II

( )

quasar mkII 2op. SILENT VOICEEEEE SILENT VOICEEEEE (inb4 udk what it is chet )


Not many will get what you two are talking about lol


Super Team YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
1) Tian, also known as Hei Long (Feng Shen Ji)


2) Guts (Berserk)


3) Reinhard von Lohengramm (Legend of the Galactic Heroes)


4) Johann Liebert (Monster)


5) Grana (Psyren)


6) Ryo Narushima (Shamo)


7) Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)


8 ) Gilgamesh (Fate/Zero)


9) Hideyoshi Toyotomi (Sengoku Basara)


10) Tetsuo (Akira)



So yeah, we have a god, sunbenders, demon hunters, people who can split the sea with a punch, a strategic mastermind and a criminal genius, oh and an ancient hero capable of tearing apart fabricated realities and a character literally able to cut through anything. Yeah, seems like a good bet.


Super Team YaG7Mes

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:
Lol, Ikr.

On a serious note though, this would by my team:

1. Loki
2. Thanos
3. Magneto
4. Ultron
5. Apocalypse
6. Super Man
7. Saitama
8. Goku
9. Madara
10. Ryner Lute

Thanos would do it all himself...(if anyone gets this reference Super Team 3974120512 )


Super Team Tumblr_mxv9lpttTH1sb1ir6o1_500
"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Super Team Ra_yel10
Super Team Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
Super Team U9ENQ4h
Super Team Vy87riL
Why so serious? :3 

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:
ABCBooks wrote:
easy enough, chet

1. botto
2. NightBot
3. naitobotto
4. bottonight
5. nightbottle
6. DayBot
7. NigBot
8. knightbotto
9. Botto Mk-II
10. Quasar Mk-II

( )

quasar mkII 2op. SILENT VOICEEEEE SILENT VOICEEEEE (inb4 udk what it is chet )


Not many will get what you two are talking about lol

I am sure you know what is botto lol

Though I know what is quasar Mk-II and what is silent voice but they are completely unrelated lol, I have no idea why they r together


Super Team NMu6a2c
DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Super Team Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
Super Team Mod_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16od
Super Team 2qtg8t11
Super Team DDe4tRB

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
I do, the others might not. lel


Super Team YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
well for anyone don't 1. botto listed on the list is basically the same as 2. NightBot (Speechless Guide)


Super Team NMu6a2c
DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Super Team Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
Super Team Mod_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16od
Super Team 2qtg8t11
Super Team DDe4tRB

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
HOLY SHIT NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

I doubt anyone would react like this^ lol


Super Team YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
well, the world only botto knows then


Super Team NMu6a2c
DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Super Team Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
Super Team Mod_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16od
Super Team 2qtg8t11
Super Team DDe4tRB

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
Quasar mkII still unsolved though heh


Super Team Sr10
Super Team Obelis10
-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
@Lux wrote:
@Anzo wrote:
Lol, Ikr.

On a serious note though, this would by my team:

1. Loki
2. Thanos
3. Magneto
4. Ultron
5. Apocalypse
6. Super Man
7. Saitama
8. Goku
9. Madara
10. Ryner Lute

Thanos would do it all himself...(if anyone gets this reference Super Team 3974120512 )
Yeah i get the reference Super Team 3974120512


I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

Super Team Tumblr11 Super Team Tumblr_nbx3dhGXMq1sl29fzo3_250

descriptionSuper Team EmptyRe: Super Team

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum