Welcome to a rather odd tournament, celebrating a rather... odd card
Yes, this is the Chicken Game Tournament
1) While dueling, the following rules will be constantly in effect:
“The player with the lowest LP takes no damage. Once per turn, during the Main Phase: The turn player can pay 1000 LP, then activate 1 of these effects;
● Draw 1 card.
● Your opponent gains 1000 LP.”
2) Naturally, in order to follow these rules, duelists will be asked to use DuelingNetwork.
This link is helpful if you want to play with images
3) No meta decks: This is due to the added consistency the Chicken Game rule gives them.
Banned decks include: Kozmo, PK Fire, Monarchs, Blue-Eyes, Dracopals, Altwins such as Exodia or Final Countdown
4) We will be following the April 11th TCG banlist for this tournament, so prep your decks accordingly.
Both TCG and OCG cards are allowed.
5) Try to have some fun, it is rather the point of the whole deal.
“1st Place: 5000 DP + 1 Medallion
2nd Place: 2500 DP
3rd Place: 500 DP”
Last edited by SilentKatana on Sat May 14, 2016 1:36 am; edited 10 times in total