Latest topics
[DL] Latest 3 TournamentToday at 5:40 ambts567Hi everyoneYesterday at 12:13 amBlueberryHello! OwOMon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 pmajluis101yo dudesFri Aug 10, 2018 5:09 pmvasko1234DA Prodecklist Tournament: August 2018Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 amStaxxNeed someone to play duel links withTue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™DA World Championship CelebrationSat Aug 04, 2018 5:41 pm{D-Force} UrsusDA Live Season 2 ResultsWed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pmOlethrosNekroz by ur boySun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 pmHjalmarrHow do you rank upSun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 pmOlethros
Discord

Go down

Your vote please:

1 - 6%
5 - 29%
4 - 24%
4 - 24%
1 - 6%
2 - 11%

Total Votes: 17
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

Supreme King Voting - April

on Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:19 am
The voting starts now! Vote for the one who deserves to stand against our current Supreme King ScottyAdams!

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Re: Supreme King Voting - April

on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:56 am
@DanelerH got my vote. Half of duelists on these list haven't done anything with dueling past month, so yeah.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 1
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:48 am
Personally depite over half being me mate, im not convinced any off them really acheived anything of note this past month dueling related.

So on that basis im just going to give my vote to who i feel is the most experienced player.

JC the shadow hunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:14 pm
@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:Personally depite over half being me mate, im not convinced any off them really acheived anything of note this past month dueling related.

So on that basis im just going to give my vote to who i feel is the most experienced player.
Ty for voting for me ^^

(just kidding Sad)

Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 1
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:19 pm
@JC the shadow hunter wrote:
@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:Personally depite over half being me mate, im not convinced any off them really acheived anything of note this past month dueling related.

Ty for voting for me ^^

(just kidding Sad)

That was you jc, i did give you my vote!

Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Forgotten Pizza

on Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:01 am
I was planning to end this now but we got a tie so I will extend until tomorrow, I will end this very soon then.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Forgotten Pizza

on Sun May 01, 2016 1:44 am
Diabolic Esper aka @Flash Dreyar wins the voting aka vs @ScottyAdams for SK aka SK duel asap plz

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
JC the shadow hunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

on Sun May 01, 2016 1:47 am
This is the closest ive ever gotten lol (ty for those who voted for me D:)

Flash Dreyar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3

on Sun May 01, 2016 3:55 am
Thank you everyone for voting for me. I'm happy I won. I also had a battle with the Supreme King, Scotty. It was a good duel but he lost 2-1, he quit on game 3 due to salt. ggs Guess that also means i take the title of Supreme King too.  #bujincancerindeedloljk
Bujins 2 Madoche (however its spelled lul) 1
Proof

http://imgur.com/kaX2Pwf showing that the score is legit when it was 1-1

I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Forgotten Pizza

on Sun May 01, 2016 3:59 am
I see then, ok.

@DDS please give the new SK his title then.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
DDS
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 84

on Sun May 01, 2016 4:05 am
Congratulations!

Rank updated.

~Locked.

Explore your boundaries! Open your mind... A new Land of Fantasy awaits!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum