24%
AhmedHanaFii
6%
Run up get dun up
11%
Total Votes:

descriptionSupreme King Voting - April

more_horiz
The voting starts now! Vote for the one who deserves to stand against our current Supreme King ScottyAdams!

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: Supreme King Voting - April

more_horiz
@DanelerH got my vote. Half of duelists on these list haven't done anything with dueling past month, so yeah.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
Personally depite over half being me mate, im not convinced any off them really acheived anything of note this past month dueling related.

So on that basis im just going to give my vote to who i feel is the most experienced player.

more_horiz
@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
Personally depite over half being me mate, im not convinced any off them really acheived anything of note this past month dueling related.

So on that basis im just going to give my vote to who i feel is the most experienced player.

Ty for voting for me ^^

(just kidding Sad)

more_horiz
@JC the shadow hunter wrote:
@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:

Ty for voting for me ^^

(just kidding Sad)

That was you jc, i did give you my vote!

more_horiz
I was planning to end this now but we got a tie so I will extend until tomorrow, I will end this very soon then.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Diabolic Esper aka @Flash Dreyar wins the voting aka vs @ScottyAdams for SK aka SK duel asap plz

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
This is the closest ive ever gotten lol (ty for those who voted for me D:)

more_horiz
Thank you everyone for voting for me. I'm happy I won. I also had a battle with the Supreme King, Scotty. It was a good duel but he lost 2-1, he quit on game 3 due to salt. ggs Guess that also means i take the title of Supreme King too.  #bujincancerindeedloljk
Bujins 2 Madoche (however its spelled lul) 1
Proof

https://imgur.com/kaX2Pwf showing that the score is legit when it was 1-1

I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

more_horiz
I see then, ok.

@DDS please give the new SK his title then.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Congratulations!

Rank updated.

~Locked.

Explore your boundaries! Open your mind... A new Land of Fantasy awaits!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum