Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
username290
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 7

Anyone ever heard of Duel Portal?

on Sat May 07, 2016 11:25 am
i found a site called duel portal online where you can make made-up cards then duel with other people. however it needs the firefox browser and siverlight plugin so... um.. anyone who want to face me there is welcome

I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

Re: Anyone ever heard of Duel Portal?

on Sat May 07, 2016 5:34 pm
Never heard of it, how good is it?

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
PowerNova
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 41
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Sat May 07, 2016 5:39 pm
Please do tell us more

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Sat May 07, 2016 5:48 pm
Nop

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
username290
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun May 08, 2016 3:01 am
i haven't dueled anyone on there yet, but i tried out the card maker system.  it's ok but the only thing it has that card maker doesn't is that it can make pends (i don't think i'll use that) plus you can just upload cards from card maker somehow. as for dueling i was hoping someone here could make a deck on there and duel me

oh did i forget you can still use real cards

I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Sun May 08, 2016 8:44 am
Can you post a link?

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
username290
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun May 08, 2016 11:15 am
http://duelportal.us/
here you go 
but unless you have firefox and sliverlight it won't work

Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Sun May 08, 2016 12:53 pm
I Googled few images, It seems like a downgraded version of YGOPro.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Flash Dreyar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3

on Sun May 08, 2016 4:52 pm
@username290 wrote:i haven't dueled anyone on there yet, but i tried out the card maker system.  it's ok but the only thing it has that card maker doesn't is that it can make pends (i don't think i'll use that) plus you can just upload cards from card maker somehow. as for dueling i was hoping someone here could make a deck on there and duel me

oh did i forget you can still use real cards
ill duel you on there with my deck

I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

username290
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun May 08, 2016 8:30 pm
ok @Flash Dreyar
try and catch me when im on

SilentKatana
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Reputation Points : 9

on Fri May 27, 2016 6:11 pm
So, I'm bumping this as I've bee hanging around Duel Portal a bit recently, uploaded a few archetypes and the like. Tis rather fun, more of a downgraded DN than YGOpro to be honest, as everything is manual, but can allow for some really fun formats and the like. 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ie-tab/hehijbfgiekmjfkfjpbkbammjbdenadd?hl=en

You can also use this attachment if you want to use it with Google Chrome. Basically, if you like making cards, it's a pretty neat simulator. That being said, this version likely won't get developed any further, as the owner is developing a new version using the unity engine instead of silverlight to make it easier to use, so be on the lookout for that.

username290
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:33 pm
just bumping this out of curiosity 

I've been trying to get onto duel portal for the past few days now, but it says that the server is 'temporarily down'  so is this just me or is it an exuse for being killed ?

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:36 pm
Get ygopro, its for linux too

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
username290
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:38 pm
I can't use SOULs or seamen on YGOpro crims

SilentKatana
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:48 pm
The site works perfectly fine for me, and I haven't heard anything about it being taken down. Might just be due to lack of attention fom the creator as he is mainly working on the Unity version.

JC the shadow hunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:00 pm
OOOOO

ill try dis

Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 55

on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:20 pm
This actually sounds rather fun tbh...

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 am
Finally.....

An official k. card.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

DanelerH
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:28 am
I'm going to have to try this for my cards from the CGCs.
Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:58 am
It's official only in your mind lel...

Also Dan, we can try our deck together Razz 

#SUNBIRDNATION
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:15 pm
This game will make it official

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:56 pm
Not if there isn't anybody to see it or use it Razz 

#SUNBIRDNATION
username290
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:25 pm
@SilentKatana wrote:The site works perfectly fine for me, and I haven't heard anything about it being taken down. Might just be due to lack of attention fom the creator as he is mainly working on the Unity version.
on the topic of the unity version when does he say that will be done

SilentKatana
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:23 pm
He still hasn't given any hints as to when it will be finished sadly.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum