Concept Mixture Tournament
Concept Mixture Tournament is a new special tournament.
The Main Deck and Extra Deck must follow a specific pattern with different mixed conditions each round: You must follow the conditions gave out in the Opening Post to build your Main Deck and Extra Deck for each round.
This is a Swiss Tournament.
1) Every and ALL Cards on DN are allowed (OCG,TCG,TCG North America, OCG Korea, etc)
2) The Banlist will be the newest TCG banlist.
3) In every Round you must follow the "Concept conditions" to make your deck.
4) Burn Decks, Deck Destruction and Victory Condition Decks ARE NOT Allowed.
5) If you see your opponent not following the condition, take a screenshot of it, and post it here. Your opponent will have a Game Loss. (Or Match Loss depending of the score)
6) Neither player can Have a Side Deck. The use of the Side Deck is strictly forbidden.
“DA Name:DN Or YGOCHROME Or Ygopro\Devpro Name:”
“1st Place: 4000 Duel Points + 1 Medallion2nd Place: 2000 Duel Points3rd Place: 1000 Duel Points”
Concept conditions for Round 1:
- Use only DARK attribute monsters in the Extra Deck
- Follow the Prodecklist Tournament Banlist, you don't have to follow other rules in there though.
- Run at least 20 monsters in your main deck.
Concept conditions for Round 2:
- Use at least include three copies of one ritual, fusion, synchro, and XYZ monster in your Main/Extra Deck.
- You cannot run more than 5 traps in your deck.
- Follow the rules of 60-cards tournament, yes, that means you will have to run 60 cards and TCG+OCG is allowed. The other rules, no need to follow.
Concept conditions for Round 3:
- You can only use EARTH Warrior type monsters.
- You must run at least 40 monster cards in your main deck, including at least 10 "FLIP:" effect monsters.
- Follow the latest TCG banlist.
Last edited by Litterature on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.