Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

Post by Linda-Senpai on Sun May 22, 2016 10:44 am

First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #2: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler:

Wolf Mafia is a more simple setup of the game Mafia, and Mafia is a game of Town vs Mafia. When the game starts, each player is given a randomized role of either 'Town', 'Mafia' or 'Wolf'. The Wolf is not aligned with anyone but himself/herself, and their win condition is to be the last one standing. The Mafia are the 'bad guys'. They know who each other are and at night communicate with each other in their Night Chat. During this night phase, they must communicate with each other to come on a conclusion on who they should kill that night (they can only kill one person per night), and if they can't come to a conclusion, the Godfather has the final say. The Town are the 'Good Guys'. Mafia wins once there is an equal number of Town and Mafia left alive. They don't know who each other are and have to discuss and logically deduce who the Mafia and Wolf are, then vote to lynch them. You lynch by typing /vote insert name here in your post. In order for a lynch to be locked, 50% of the players alive must have voted for the same person (example: if theres 8 people, its 4 votes to lock the lynch) If players want the day phase to end sooner, they may also do a /vote skipday to end the day sooner. It will need the same amount of votes to lock as a lynch.

The game is split into two phases: Day and Night. The Day Phase is when the players discuss everything that happened the previous night and try to decide who to lynch (when a player is lynched, they are killed and eliminated from the game. Their role is revealed at the end of the day). At the start of the day phase, whoever was killed the previous night is revealed. During the Night Phase, discussing in the day chat (which is simply posting in the thread) is illegal and if you do this you will be in trouble. The Night phase is when the Mafia decide who to kill, and other roles with Night Actions PM the host (me) saying what they will be doing. Example, the Wolf would PM and say they want to kill insert name here while the Sheriff would PM me and say investigate 'insert name here'. 

NOTE: You are NOT allowed to provide proof of your identity (example: copying the PM where your role was sent out or taking a screenshot). This is cheating and you will be disqualified if you do this.

ANOTHER NOTE: EDITING YOUR POSTS FOR WHATEVER REASON IS CHEATING. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. IF YOU WANT TO ADD ONTO SOMETHING YOU SAID, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DOUBLE POST, BUT NEVER EDIT.

ALSO: IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE ENOUGH TO SUBMIT YOUR NIGHT ACTION EVERY NIGHT AND POST IN THE DAY CHAT AT LEAST THREE TIMES A DAY, YOU SHOULDN'T SIGN UP!

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

Spoiler:

Town

Townsfolk
The townsfolk is the most common role in the game. They have no night action.

Sheriff
The Sheriff is a special town role. At night, the Sheriff may choose to investigate someone. If they are Town, they will show up as Town. If they are Mafia, they will show up as Mafia, unless they are Godfather, where will show up as Town. An investigated player is not notified that they were investigated.

Doctor
The Doctor is the second special town role. At night, the Doctor may choose a player to protect at night. If that player were to have been killed by Wolf or Mafia, they will survive. If that player were targeted by both Wolf and Mafia, whichever kill was submitted first will be saved by the Doctor, but the second kill will go through. If a player is targeted by the Doctor but no one attempted to kill them, they will not be notified. If a player is targeted by the Doctor and someone did attempt to kill them, they will be notified that they were healed by the Doctor.

Mafia

Godfather
The Godfather is the boss of the Mafia. If the Godfather is investigated by the Sheriff, they will show up as Town. The Godfather has the final say on who the mafia kills at night, and who does the killing. Only one Mafia role may kill at night.

Mafioso

The Mafioso is the most common Mafia role. They have no Night Action asides from talking in the Night Chat and killing.

Wolves

Wolf
The Wolf fights solo. Every night he may choose someone to kill. If the Wolf is the only one left standing, or if it's just the Wolf and one other person left alive, the Wolf wins.

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

Reserves:
1. ScottyAdams

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the minimum amount of signups I will take for this game, but will take more if more people choose to sign up. Sign ups will be open until June 1st or until we get 7 people. If you're interested in playing but aren't sure if you'll be active enough, you may sign up as a Reserve. If a player cant play any more due to activity or whatever, they will be replaced by the Reserve. 

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Mon May 30, 2016 12:12 am; edited 15 times in total

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Duel Points : 21,410
Reputation Points : 118
Pro Decklists : 6
Medallions : 1
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Wolf Mafia #2 (Town wins!)

Post by username290 on Sat May 28, 2016 5:53 pm

if it helps crims' sanity 
/skipday

I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning

username290

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 4,490
Reputation Points : 7
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Sat May 28, 2016 7:44 pm

DAY 4 HAS BEEN SKIPPED! FAERVEL HAS BEEN LYNCHED! HE WAS THE WOLF (AGAIN)

NIGHT 4 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 5/29/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED!

Roles remaining
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor

Mafioso

Graveyard
Drunkion (Townsfolk) Killed night 1 by the mafia
DanelerH (Godfather) lynched day 2
Lux (Sheriff) killed night 2 by the wolf and mafia
JC the shadow hunter (Mafioso) lynched day 3
faervel (Wolf) lynched day 4

Players left alive:
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Sun May 29, 2016 7:17 pm

DAY 5 HAS BEGUN! SILENTKATANA DIED, HE WAS A TOWNSFOLK! TWO VOTES TO LYNCH TODAY! DAY WILL END ON 5/31/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE SKIPPED!

Roles remaining:
Townsfolk
Doctor

Mafioso

Players left alive
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. SilentKatana
3. faervel
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. Lux
6. username290
7. Daneler H
8. Drunkion
9. Kangaroo-Jolty

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Sun May 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Okie doke, now its as simple as this, username, would you like 5000 of my dp. if you do indeed want to partake in these free gifted points to you by me, then please votw with me to lynch crimson Smile please and thank you.

/lynch crimson
/skip day

Kangaroo-Jolty

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 31680
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 2
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun May 29, 2016 7:27 pm

By lynching me you confirm you are mafia lol. Why would you want to lynch the doctor? Lets just end this so we can start a new game lel

/lynch kangaroo jolty

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Sun May 29, 2016 7:28 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:By lynching me you confirm you are mafia lol. Why would you want to lynch the doctor? Lets just end this so we can start a new game lel

/lynch kangaroo jolty

either result will result in the end of the game, so its really up to user, lynch me and end game, lynch you and end game with 5000 more dp Smile.

Kangaroo-Jolty

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun May 29, 2016 7:31 pm

Cmon do you think username is gonna be bribed? ._. username don't do this lol

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Sun May 29, 2016 7:32 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:Cmon do you think username is gonna be bribed? ._. username don't do this lol

whole chat has seen my offer to you btw user, including nightbot(admin) so your gift would be fully given without delay.

Kangaroo-Jolty

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun May 29, 2016 7:36 pm

User,please dont even joke about this ._. the entire town has fought up to now for this moment. We even managed to outnumber everyone. DO NOT DO THIS TO US!

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Sun May 29, 2016 7:40 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:User,please dont even joke about this ._. the entire town has fought up to now for this moment. We even managed to outnumber everyone. DO NOT DO THIS TO US!

Aswell as your reward user btw, it will also he greatly funny to see crimmy's crying reaction to this :D

Kangaroo-Jolty

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun May 29, 2016 7:44 pm

username think of the promise you made. You said you were sorry for trolling in the beginning. If you joke about this the game ends ;-;. THINK OF THE CHILDREN DAMMIT

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Sun May 29, 2016 7:50 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:username think of the promise you made. You said you were sorry for trolling in the beginning. If you joke about this the game ends ;-;. THINK OF THE CHILDREN DAMMIT

well its actually me trolling, he's not guilty of anything in this, exccept making you cry, a fact the whole chat agrees on wanting to see.

Kangaroo-Jolty

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun May 29, 2016 7:51 pm

THINK OF THE FREAKING BABY PANDAS USERNAME! DONT DO THIS

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Sun May 29, 2016 7:54 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:THINK OF THE FREAKING BABY PANDAS USERNAME! DONT DO THIS

enough chat now from us, its for him too decide now, 5k dp remeber user :D

Kangaroo-Jolty

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun May 29, 2016 8:38 pm

@username we have to lynch kanga now, please respond ;--;

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun May 29, 2016 8:39 pm

@username290 i mean lel

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by username290 on Sun May 29, 2016 10:14 pm

*sigh* i really wanted some DP to get myself something nice for my birthday
but i'm a town and i said i wouldn't do stuff that would hurt town
/ lynch Kangaroo-Jolty 

PS. crims you better give me something good for my birthday

I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning

username290

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by username290 on Sun May 29, 2016 10:16 pm

PPS. /skipday

username290

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun May 29, 2016 10:28 pm

Ill think about a great present

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by JC the shadow hunter on Sun May 29, 2016 11:32 pm

Ill put 2k on top of that, 7k DP

7K DP if your forfeit

7KKKKK

JC the shadow hunter

CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia

Duel Points : 23,160
Reputation Points : 4
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun May 29, 2016 11:40 pm

You are dead jc >.> linda ban this guy for milleniums

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Booked on Sun May 29, 2016 11:48 pm

tbh I don't think you can use DP to bribe but......idk whatever

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Mon May 30, 2016 12:11 am

WHY IS A DEAD PERSON POSTING? NEXT TIME I SEE A DEAD PERSON POST THEY GET BANNED FROM NEXT GAME! 

JOLTY HAS BEEN LYNCHED! SHE WAS MAFIOSO! TOWN WINS! I'LL POST ALL NIGHTLOGS AND ALL THAT JAZZ WHEN IM NOT FEELING SO LAZY!

DP SHALL BE AWARDED SHORTLY!

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Mon May 30, 2016 12:22 am

We did it guys! I can finally sleep now lmao. Gg to all was absolutely intense.

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by JC the shadow hunter on Mon May 30, 2016 1:23 am

your to obsessed crim lol

JC the shadow hunter

Duel Points : 23,160
Reputation Points : 4
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Booked on Mon May 30, 2016 1:24 am

I told you he is lol ._. anyways, locking this

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

Administrator
Administrator

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel on Mon May 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Rude books for locking this before I say anything T.T
Anyway Jolt why bribe!?It's bad effect on community

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

faervel

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 46370
Reputation Points : 16
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

Back to top Go down

Post by Booked on Mon May 30, 2016 4:01 pm

well, last one opened for a few days b4 locking so guess I will do that instead then

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

Administrator
Administrator

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Mon May 30, 2016 4:10 pm

*Still waiting for a DP*

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel on Mon May 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Even rooder to delete my post saying "Hah! posting before the unlocker" books

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

faervel

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 46370
Reputation Points : 16
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top