Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHey there, what's up?

more_horiz
Hey folks, I'm dmac, and I've played Yugioh for a while, but haven't played for about 2 years. To be honest, I quit before pendulums dropped, so I have no idea how they even work! I'm here to try and get back into the game, and have a good time! I hope to get acquainted with you all!

descriptionRe: Hey there, what's up?

more_horiz
well, welcome to DA then, read the guide or read the chatbox

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Welcome, the game still sucks lol

I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

more_horiz
Heya!

Welcome to the Duel Academy :3

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
The game is fun if you look at it with a positive way, basically like everything in life lol! Welp welcome and have fun! I recommend joining the chat frequently cuz thats where we hang out and talk of all the cool shiz

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

more_horiz
Welcome aboard

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum