Latest topics
[DL] Latest 3 TournamentToday at 8:42 pmStaxxHello! OwOMon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 pmajluis101yo dudesFri Aug 10, 2018 5:09 pmvasko1234DA Prodecklist Tournament: August 2018Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 amStaxxNeed someone to play duel links withTue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™DA World Championship CelebrationSat Aug 04, 2018 5:41 pm{D-Force} UrsusDA Live Season 2 ResultsWed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pmOlethrosNekroz by ur boySun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 pmHjalmarrHow do you rank upSun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 pmOlethrosThe Quest for the Supreme King: AugustSun Jul 29, 2018 7:22 pmGuess_Who
Discord

Go down
Drunkion
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra
Reputation Points : 3
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Battle Pack Tournament 2nd Place Winner

Whatsapp group

on Mon May 30, 2016 10:14 pm
First topic message reminder :

So im making a DA whatsapp group, if anyone wants to join just leave your numbah and your country thingy down here, we are crimson bakz and me right now, plz send moar people, they are weird D:

¡

Drunkion
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Battle Pack Tournament 2nd Place Winner

Re: Whatsapp group

on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:13 pm
well wtf, seriously no one knows whatsapp? its like probabbly the most popular app

¡
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:14 pm
And it's also Facebook's  

I mean, Facebook owns Whatsapp.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 pm
Inb4 wut's facebook

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
DeathStalker
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 1
http://www.rocclan.shivtr.com

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:53 pm
Whatsapp is gay... 
BAND and DISCORD is much..much better...

Discord even has group voice chat..
And BAND is more like a forum..

No phone number required for band and discord.. ....phone number is required fr watsapp...

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy
Sigs by CrimzonStudios + ParaBox -Sama

☬Project Roy-X by CrimzonStudios..☬
DeathStalker
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:54 pm
And not everybody wants to disclose their phonenumber..like me...
#screwdoubleposting..

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy

Drunkion
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:33 pm
@DeathStalker wrote:Whatsapp is gay... 
BAND and DISCORD is much..much better...

Discord even has group voice chat..
And BAND is more like a forum..

No phone number required for band and discord.. ....phone number is required fr watsapp...

Well they are different things... whatsapp is more of a text app, you use it everyday, discord is more of a gaming tool for teams or raid

¡
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:01 am
Fark as deep as we've went in, being us 3 only is fine now lol

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Drunkion
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:29 am
Yeah i just cant understand why people think whatsapp is like an unknown weird app lol, its like the most used thing in my country at least

¡
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:00 am
It's popular everywhere lol. It's like the go to app for messaging your friends,yes it is better than fb messenger, heck fb owns this lol

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:22 pm
Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Snapchat, Insagram, Facebook. Everyone should know what these are even if you don't use them yourself. Everything is done through social network nowadays.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:54 pm
I don't know what is WhatsApp though...

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
AbyssalYGO
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:04 pm
Screw whatsapp though, if you want to use something just use Discord or something

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:17 pm
@Anzo wrote:Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Snapchat, Insagram, Facebook. Everyone should know what these are even if you don't use them yourself. Everything is done through social network nowadays.
I don't know how our folks do not know about them lol.

Drunkion
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:11 pm
@AbyssalYGO wrote:Screw whatsapp though, if you want to use something just use Discord or something
 but they are totally different lol, discord doesnt serve the same purpose as whatsapp

¡
DeathStalker
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:55 pm
Discord is waaay better....have u heared about it?.....why would u use what's app when u can use discord...u wanna text?...you can group chat and get notifications and shit..can even send attachments....and u can voice chat.....without giving up ur phonenumber or IP (skype)...

Idk why ure bent in whatsapp..there are much better choice that still provides the anonymity and safety that forumotion gives..

- Roy

DeathStalker
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:56 pm
Tell me...say it....what does whatsapp do that discord cant....say it..NAME THE FEATURE....I wanna hear it..

- Roy

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:59 pm
@DeathStalker wrote:Tell me...say it....what does whatsapp do that discord cant....say it..NAME THE FEATURE....I wanna hear it..
It's fine bro...if you don't like Whatsapp pass by...just because it's not one of your communication sources doesen't mean it's bad.

DeathStalker
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:17 pm
I use wats app.......Im familiar with it...

Discord is just a better option that watsapp for something like this.. plus you need to have a phonenumber to use watsapp..and it has to have service...that kinda defeats the purpose a little

- Roy

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:20 pm

plus you need to have a phonenumber to use watsapp..and it has to have service...that kinda defeats the purpose a little

Yeah, it's a phone app at the end

We have our good old chatbox lul.

Drunkion
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:04 am
@DeathStalker wrote:Tell me...say it....what does whatsapp do that discord cant....say it..NAME THE FEATURE....I wanna hear it..

I use both, first discord chat is worse than whatsapp in personal talks like 1 to 1, second discord is widely less used and third the phone number is useful so your contacts isntantly get into whatsapp isntead of trying to search their user on discord.

They are different APPS, discord was made with the purpose of gaming just like teamspeak or curse voice

¡
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum