Whatsapp group

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whatsapp group

Post by Drunkion on Mon May 30, 2016 10:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

So im making a DA whatsapp group, if anyone wants to join just leave your numbah and your country thingy down here, we are crimson bakz and me right now, plz send moar people, they are weird D:

¡

Drunkion

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 40,370
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 4
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: Whatsapp group

Post by Drunkion on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:13 pm

well wtf, seriously no one knows whatsapp? its like probabbly the most popular app

¡

Drunkion

Society of Light
Society of Light

What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:14 pm

And it's also Facebook's  

I mean, Facebook owns Whatsapp.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 pm

Inb4 wut's facebook

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathStalker on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Whatsapp is gay... 
BAND and DISCORD is much..much better...

Discord even has group voice chat..
And BAND is more like a forum..

No phone number required for band and discord.. ....phone number is required fr watsapp...

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy
Sigs by CrimzonStudios + ParaBox -Sama

DeathStalker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 6540
Reputation Points : 1

http://www.rocclan.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathStalker on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:54 pm

And not everybody wants to disclose their phonenumber..like me...
#screwdoubleposting..

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy

DeathStalker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunkion on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:33 pm

@DeathStalker wrote:Whatsapp is gay... 
BAND and DISCORD is much..much better...

Discord even has group voice chat..
And BAND is more like a forum..

No phone number required for band and discord.. ....phone number is required fr watsapp...

Well they are different things... whatsapp is more of a text app, you use it everyday, discord is more of a gaming tool for teams or raid

¡

Drunkion

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:01 am

Fark as deep as we've went in, being us 3 only is fine now lol

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunkion on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:29 am

Yeah i just cant understand why people think whatsapp is like an unknown weird app lol, its like the most used thing in my country at least

¡

Drunkion

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:00 am

It's popular everywhere lol. It's like the go to app for messaging your friends,yes it is better than fb messenger, heck fb owns this lol

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:22 pm

Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Snapchat, Insagram, Facebook. Everyone should know what these are even if you don't use them yourself. Everything is done through social network nowadays.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Booked on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:54 pm

I don't know what is WhatsApp though...

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by AbyssalYGO on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Screw whatsapp though, if you want to use something just use Discord or something

AbyssalYGO

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 2090

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:17 pm

@Anzo wrote:Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Snapchat, Insagram, Facebook. Everyone should know what these are even if you don't use them yourself. Everything is done through social network nowadays.
I don't know how our folks do not know about them lol.

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunkion on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:11 pm

@AbyssalYGO wrote:Screw whatsapp though, if you want to use something just use Discord or something
 but they are totally different lol, discord doesnt serve the same purpose as whatsapp

¡

Drunkion

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathStalker on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:55 pm

Discord is waaay better....have u heared about it?.....why would u use what's app when u can use discord...u wanna text?...you can group chat and get notifications and shit..can even send attachments....and u can voice chat.....without giving up ur phonenumber or IP (skype)...

Idk why ure bent in whatsapp..there are much better choice that still provides the anonymity and safety that forumotion gives..

- Roy

DeathStalker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathStalker on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Tell me...say it....what does whatsapp do that discord cant....say it..NAME THE FEATURE....I wanna hear it..

- Roy

DeathStalker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:59 pm

@DeathStalker wrote:Tell me...say it....what does whatsapp do that discord cant....say it..NAME THE FEATURE....I wanna hear it..
It's fine bro...if you don't like Whatsapp pass by...just because it's not one of your communication sources doesen't mean it's bad.

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathStalker on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:17 pm

I use wats app.......Im familiar with it...

Discord is just a better option that watsapp for something like this.. plus you need to have a phonenumber to use watsapp..and it has to have service...that kinda defeats the purpose a little

- Roy

DeathStalker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:20 pm

plus you need to have a phonenumber to use watsapp..and it has to have service...that kinda defeats the purpose a little

Yeah, it's a phone app at the end

We have our good old chatbox lul.

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunkion on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:04 am

@DeathStalker wrote:Tell me...say it....what does whatsapp do that discord cant....say it..NAME THE FEATURE....I wanna hear it..

I use both, first discord chat is worse than whatsapp in personal talks like 1 to 1, second discord is widely less used and third the phone number is useful so your contacts isntantly get into whatsapp isntead of trying to search their user on discord.

They are different APPS, discord was made with the purpose of gaming just like teamspeak or curse voice

¡

Drunkion

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top