DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What type of game would you like to see next?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 6

DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

Post by Linda-Senpai on Mon May 30, 2016 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

DA Wolf Mafia #3: Sign Ups

What is 'Wolf' Mafia?

Spoiler:

Wolf Mafia is a more simple setup of the game Mafia, and Mafia is a game of Town vs Mafia. When the game starts, each player is given a randomized role of either 'Town', 'Mafia' or 'Wolf'. The Wolf is not aligned with anyone but himself/herself, and their win condition is to be the last one standing. The Mafia are the 'bad guys'. They know who each other are and at night communicate with each other in their Night Chat. During this night phase, they must communicate with each other to come on a conclusion on who they should kill that night (they can only kill one person per night), and if they can't come to a conclusion, the Godfather has the final say. The Town are the 'Good Guys'. Mafia wins once there is an equal number of Town and Mafia left alive. They don't know who each other are and have to discuss and logically deduce who the Mafia and Wolf are, then vote to lynch them. You lynch by typing /vote insert name here in your post. In order for a lynch to be locked, 50% of the players alive must have voted for the same person (example: if theres 8 people, its 4 votes to lock the lynch) If players want the day phase to end sooner, they may also do a /vote skipday to end the day sooner. It will need the same amount of votes to lock as a lynch.

The game is split into two phases: Day and Night. The Day Phase is when the players discuss everything that happened the previous night and try to decide who to lynch (when a player is lynched, they are killed and eliminated from the game. Their role is revealed at the end of the day). At the start of the day phase, whoever was killed the previous night is revealed. During the Night Phase, discussing in the day chat (which is simply posting in the thread) is illegal and if you do this you will be in trouble. The Night phase is when the Mafia decide who to kill, and other roles with Night Actions PM the host (me) saying what they will be doing. Example, the Wolf would PM and say they want to kill insert name here while the Sheriff would PM me and say investigate 'insert name here'. 

NOTE: You are NOT allowed to provide proof of your identity (example: copying the PM where your role was sent out or taking a screenshot). This is cheating and you will be disqualified if you do this.

ANOTHER NOTE: EDITING YOUR POSTS FOR WHATEVER REASON IS CHEATING. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS. IF YOU WANT TO ADD ONTO SOMETHING YOU SAID, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DOUBLE POST, BUT NEVER EDIT.

ANOTHER NOTE: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DISCUSS AN ON-GOING GAME OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD ITSELF. REPEATED OFFENSES WILL RESULT IN BEING MODKILLED (REMOVED FROM THE GAME BY ME) AND POTENTIALLY EVEN BANNED FROM FUTURE GAMES.

ALSO: IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE ENOUGH TO SUBMIT YOUR NIGHT ACTION EVERY NIGHT AND POST IN THE DAY CHAT AT LEAST THREE TIMES A DAY, YOU SHOULDN'T SIGN UP!

The game is setup in this order, depending on how many sign ups I get:

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Mafioso
Godfather

Wolf

Roles

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN NERFED! THE DOCTOR MAY NO LONGER SELF-HEAL!

Spoiler:

Town

Townsfolk
The townsfolk is the most common role in the game. They have no night action.

Sheriff
The Sheriff is a special town role. At night, the Sheriff may choose to investigate someone. If they are Town, they will show up as Town. If they are Mafia, they will show up as Mafia, unless they are Godfather, where will show up as Town. An investigated player is not notified that they were investigated.

Doctor
The Doctor is the second special town role. At night, the Doctor may choose a player to protect at night (EXCEPT HIMSELF/HERSELF!). If that player were to have been killed by Wolf or Mafia, they will survive. If that player were targeted by both Wolf and Mafia, whichever kill was submitted first will be saved by the Doctor, but the second kill will go through. If a player is targeted by the Doctor but no one attempted to kill them, they will not be notified. If a player is targeted by the Doctor and someone did attempt to kill them, they will be notified that they were healed by the Doctor.

Mafia

Godfather
The Godfather is the boss of the Mafia. If the Godfather is investigated by the Sheriff, they will show up as Town. The Godfather has the final say on who the mafia kills at night, and who does the killing. Only one Mafia role may kill at night.

Mafioso

The Mafioso is the most common Mafia role. They have no Night Action asides from talking in the Night Chat and killing.

Wolves

Wolf
The Wolf fights solo. Every night he may choose someone to kill. If the Wolf is the only one left standing, or if it's just the Wolf and one other person left alive, the Wolf wins.

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion
Reserves:

To sign up, simply say "in".

7 is the bare minimum of players I will take for the game, but I will take any number of people for the game above 7. Signups are open until Sunday.

Prizes:

Members of the winning faction will receive 1500 DP each. (You do not have to be alive at the end of the game to win unless you're the Wolf).

Last edited by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 12 times in total

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Duel Points : 21,410
Reputation Points : 118
Pro Decklists : 6
Medallions : 1
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Wolf Mafia #3 (Town Wins again!)

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Better tag all in case they forgot

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:57 pm

ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN HANDED OUT! DAY 1 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 6/8/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE SKIPPED!

@Drunkion
@JC the shadow hunter
@CrimsonOverlord
@hazmah
@faervel
@SilentKatana
@DanelerH
@Lux

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Got mah role~!

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

faervel

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 46370
Reputation Points : 16
Pro Decklists : 0
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:07 pm

Leggo! 

/skipday

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:12 pm

People have been creeping around for this,haven't they?(Come on there was no one online just now  )

/skipday

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:

faervel

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Good luck to all and let the trials begin ! 

/skipday

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:41 pm

I think we should lynch Daneler.  He seems shifty.
/lynch DanelerH
/skipday

DanelerH

King of Games
King of Games

Duel Points : 63,830
Reputation Points : 7
Medallions : 6
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:46 pm

ONE MORE VOTE TO SKIPDAY. FORGOT TO SAY IT'S FIVE VOTES TO SKIP!

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunkion on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:48 pm

/skipday

¡

Drunkion

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 40,370
Reputation Points : 3
Medallions : 4
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:09 am

DAY 1 HAS BEEN SKIPPED! NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 6/8/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE ALL NIGHT ACTIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED!

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:57 pm

NO ONE DIED LAST NIGHT! DAY 2 HAS BEGUN! IT WILL END ON 6/9/16 AT MIDNIGHT OR ONCE SKIPPED! 5 VOTES TO LYNCH/SKIP TODAY!

Players remaining:
1. CrimsonOverlord
2. DanelerH
3. Lux
4. JC the shadow hunter
5. faervel
6. SilentKatana
7. hazmah
8. drunkion

Roles remaining

Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Townsfolk
Doctor
Sheriff

Godfather
Mafioso

Wolf

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:53 pm

Alright, so this must mean one of three things:
1) The Mafia hit the Wolf and the Wolf chose not to target anyone yet.
2) The Mafia hit the person protected by the Doctor and the Wolf chose not to target anyone yet.
3) The Mafia hit the Wolf and the Wolf hit the person protected by the Doctor.

It isn't midnight of the 8th yet, so that's excluded and I'm excluding the Mafia not targeting anyone because they gain no benefit from that.  This doesn't leave us with any lead on who the Mafia or the Wolf are, so the best course of action appears to be to skip to the next day, unless anyone has any objections?

DanelerH

King of Games
King of Games

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:03 am

I dont advise so, as that would highly benefit the mafia in successfully killing a town the next day

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:05 am

I realize this, but is it any higher than it was on the first day?  If they hit the Wolf, maybe, but they don't know if they hit the Wolf or if they hit the one the Doctor protected.  If someone is able to provide information on who the Mafia might be, great, but I don't think we have enough information to lynch anyone.

DanelerH

King of Games
King of Games

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:06 am

As of now we obviously dont, but i wanna hear what the others have to say before i raise my fingers of suspicion

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:08 am

Fair enough.  Hopefully we can find something.

DanelerH

King of Games
King of Games

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:09 am

For clarification, the Wolf does not have an autovest this game. The Wolf will only be given an autovest in games with more people or more roles.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:13 am

By that we can assume the wolf didnt target anyone and the mafia hit the one that the doctor healed or vice versa

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:15 am

The Mafia has no reason not to target anyone, so I think it's safe to assume the former.

DanelerH

King of Games
King of Games

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:20 am

Yeah that scenario makes more sense. Still i wanna know what the others will say, guessing that will be most likely tomorrow though due to timezones

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunkion on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:24 am

i think the mafia hit the one healed by the doctor and wolf didnt target anyone, someone was healed? i think that person might come out right now

¡

Drunkion

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 40,370
Reputation Points : 3
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentKatana on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:34 am

Yeah, it is practically certain the doctor healed the one hit by the Mafia, as there is no reason for the mafia to hold back on the first night. I'm assuming the wolf didn't kill for the usual reasons too, might well mean the wolf is one of the experienced players, but that's nothing but rank speculation at this point... We seem to have blessed with a ery good doctor this round Razz

~The Fantastic Duodynamic Potatoes~

SilentKatana

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 43,970
Reputation Points : 9
Medallions : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:36 am

I was the one that got healed ;-; this is like 3rd time they try to kill me off the bat thnx doctor kun

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:40 am

Love how the day starts right when I sleep even if I only sleep 4h that night

So umm...Crim's either town or he stole mah role...but I guess we can assume he's safe for the time being;

...I hate this clueless stage of the game.

Amy Kool:

Achivements:

faervel

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentKatana on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:47 am

Yeah... this stage is even worse than before, as nobody got killed, and we have no wolf clues to go on

~The Fantastic Duodynamic Potatoes~

SilentKatana

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 43,970
Reputation Points : 9
Medallions : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by JC the shadow hunter on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:58 am

Wew, so as soon as I get back from practice, we not only have no clues to lead us to the mafia or wolf, but we also know that either the mafia or wolf didnt target anyone whatsoever or we just have a blessed doctor ( Razz ), but as stated as above I believe that we need to wait tmrw for other people to reply, skipping day would also be beneficial towards the mafia/wolf..... but we have no leads..... anywho lets just wait for responses since this seems to be the best course to take as of now

JC the shadow hunter

CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia
CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia

Duel Points : 23,160
Reputation Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:58 am

If anything we just need to go by slips

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:03 am

We are clueless. It's a logical move for wolf to kill no one during first night, as he is, as we know, as clueless just like the rest of us. Mafia hit someone the doctor healed, what is pretty lucky, as doctor can no longer heal themselves. It's just funny to me that Crims got healed 3 times in a row during the first night

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:42 am

So what do we do? If we skip its highly likely someone will die and even if someone dies, what would be the basis of accusing someone? Ill go ahead and make a.move. Dan you are mafia! You keep trying to skip the day to ensure someone dies

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:04 pm

Pretty early to accuse crims...panicking? 

I doubt that mafia would risk losing a player so early. It is indeed a suspicious behaviour by Dan, but I think there is not enough proof to accuse him. 

On the other side, you already get yourself an alibi, actually the alibi you had last two games, and that is pretty suspicious to me.  

We are just clueless as yesterday, so town would lose only 1.

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top