Time to Introduce Myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to Introduce Myself

Post by tiberiusofthenorth on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:38 am

Hi there! My name is Tiberius and I'm new around here. I've been on previous Duel Academy sites and the likes, and have been dueling since I was about six years old. The last time I played however, was when Shadolls were first introduced, and then I took a break for a while, so about a year ago. But I'm here now, and that's all that matters. I'm a bit rusty as is, but with some time I'll probably get back to as good as I used to be (Which while it got me obelisk on some other sites, isn't extremely good. There's always room to improve.) I'm always up to making new friends and I'll most likely be on between 10am-12pm US Central time, or between midnight and 5am (same time zone) As thats when I usually finish streaming Dark Souls 3. I'm also in a heavy metal band down here in Texas called Alpha Syndrome. Hope that's enough about me, thanks for reading this far in! Have a great rest of your day!

-Tiberius

tiberiusofthenorth

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to Introduce Myself

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:44 am

Welp welcome and have fun in here, also dont worry we can help you get back in shape

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by YAMI MOTO#1 on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:59 am

nice

welcome to DA

YAMI MOTO#1

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 2100
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:59 pm

Welcome to the Duel Academy.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Noticed you said heavy metal band. Where is the long hair bruh

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Yo, welcome to DA.

Got some of your band videos on YT I can watch? lol

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:00 pm

Anzo could star in one of your videos. He knows twerking and stuff.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top