Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHi, I'm from Singapore

more_horiz
Hi People,

I'm a working adult from Singapore (GMT +8hrs) and mainly active after office hours.

I haven't played yugioh for a few years and now I am back for leisure, kinda slow when dueling and not familiar with most of the cards.

Looking forward to duel with you all.

MY favorite decks are: 
- Six Sam
- Zombie
- Madolche
- Performapal

I believe in ghost.

Last edited by winged_box on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More info.)

descriptionRe: Hi, I'm from Singapore

more_horiz
Wtf 

Your intro is like 95% same like the other one

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
He copied my post, you can see my topic post timing is much earlier.

Btw, he's my real life fren and English is not his 1st language so he use my post as reference.

more_horiz
Very well then

Sorry for the rood intro. Welcome to DA! If you need any help, feel free to ask.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
Join the chatbox to guide yourself or guide yourself using the guide, gl hf welcome to da

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Welcumz bro, though this isnt very the "ideal" time to get back into the game, hope you enjoy ur stay here

more_horiz
@Lux wrote:
Very well then

Sorry for the rood intro. Welcome to DA! If you need any help, feel free to ask.

Good job Lux! Anyways pretty much Lux said lol. ^ Also dueling sucks right now.

I am the Son of Laxus: The Lightning Dragon Slayer and Mirajane: The She Devil. I've got some powerful parents, my dad taught me how to use lightning magic, my godfather Freed taught me jutsu shiki, and my mom taught me transformation magic and take over magic. My take over is known as symbiote soul, but I just call it Venom. It has dragon slaying magic so whenever i use it, i gain the powers to slay dragons, just like my father. However I can only gain that when I take over into it. This is me!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Wink

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Hello there! Hope to see ya be active on chat! Really it's like the only place you get to know people lol. Also hmm the current format isn't fun but hey if you are passionate enough, enjoy playing with the decks you love ^^

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, you'll like this place very much! Stay away from @Anzo you'll later find out why.

Anyway have fuun <3

Former Assistant and Professor

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum