Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 1:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 11:39 amEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 4:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 4:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 4:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 4:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 2:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 9:48 amCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
Linda-Senpai
Survial Master
Survial Master
Reputation Points : 118
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:08 pm
If you have any suggestions for roles to be used in future games, leave them here and I will consider them. If you have any questions regarding the game of Mafia, ask them here and I will answer them, so long as they are not concerning an on going game.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 16
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

Re: DA Mafia: Suggestions + Q&A

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:55 pm
Suggestions:
1.Mayor having 2votes instead of 3 for games with less than 10people since right now it's more of a "let's convince mayor cause it's only his vote that matters" while I guess it should be "let's convince mayor cause his vote's important".
2.The only way for student to win being to choose someone:Already said this in chat but I'mma take my time here explaining why I think it'd be nice for the student not being able to do that;Right now the student can stall as long as he wants and tries to survive and can join the stronger side at end of the game or just avoid it and still win totally not caring what's gonna happen...to be honest the nerf's not exactly huge either but it adds a tiny little bit of risk to that role and it's not like he needs to worry about failing cause he can target again same night(DAMN IT FARK).

Questions:
1.HOW DOES JAILOR WORK!?I'VE HAD THIS QUESTION SINCE LIKE..3YEARS NOW DAMMIT!
2.Can a witch control godfather and as a result the whole mafia?

And finally a role suggestion:
Bad sheriff:Basically gets reverse results and he thinks he's sheriff...can be the hidden town role besides the shueriff.

Soo...it's a town role that gives mafia more chances considering how they can claim to be sheriff since 2 can exist(though it'd be obvious if there were no spots left in hidden roles for town)...soo...not sure...would like to hear you guys' comments on this..but of course if it were in game I'd prefer having less Evil Neutrals since town's already at a bad spot...

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014
Linda-Senpai
Survial Master
Survial Master
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:12 pm
1. Good call on the Mayor. I'll make the change effective immediately.
2. I will consider this suggestion. I felt that Student should be able to win without picking a mentor because they can be killed and have no vests, but you make a fair argument.

Q: How does the Jailer work?
A: The jailer 'jails' his/her target at night, opening a night chat that night with them that night only. In this Night Chat, they may interrogate their target, and if they don't trust their target, then they can choose to Execute them. The Jailer's target is basically took away during that night, preventing them from using their night action and making any night actions that would be used on them fail. The Jailer can't execute on night 1 or during a day where there was a successful lynch, however, I might buff it to allow an Execution even if there was a lynch.

Q: Can the Witch control the Godfather?
A: The Witch can control the Godfather, forcing them to kill someone.

Bad Sheriff: The Mafia already has the Consigilere role.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:20 pm
Suggestion for everyone: JOIN!!!!!

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
Omega Ophion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0
Freshman What's it like out there Community Slacker

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:20 pm
Can we put in Arsonist. Each night they target somebody to douse in gasoline then they can choose each night to ignite all doused or douse another person. They are neutral Begin and can wreck games if not found.

If you kill me you take away this from the thread....

Linda-Senpai
Survial Master
Survial Master

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:22 pm
@Omega Ophion wrote:Can we put in Arsonist. Each night they target somebody to douse in gasoline then they can choose each night to ignite all doused or douse another person. They are neutral Begin and can wreck games if not found.
I'm familiar with the Arsonist, but I did not include it because it's overpowered in games this small, in my opinion.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Omega Ophion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:25 pm
ok then what about Vampires and Vampire hunters, They make the game amazing. Each night the youngest vampire chooses one person to infect. They win by everyone being vampire. Vampire Hunters choose 1 person to investigate and if they are a vampire they are staked. All vampires become normal again if the youngest is killed, Hunting takes place before infecting.

Linda-Senpai
Survial Master
Survial Master

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:29 pm
@Omega Ophion wrote:ok then what about Vampires and Vampire hunters, They make the game amazing. Each night the youngest vampire chooses one person to infect. They win by everyone being vampire. Vampire Hunters choose 1 person to investigate and if they are a vampire they are staked. All vampires become normal again if the youngest is killed, Hunting takes place before infecting.
Now that's an interesting role I've never seen before. Seems heavily similar to Cult Leader and Mason Leader tho doesn't it? Maybe it would be more balanced than Cult and Mason in a game this small. I will consider replacing Cult and Mason with it for Mini Mafia #3.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Omega Ophion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:31 pm
I think it would as they can be defeated easily and I have never seen them win a game. also there is the likes of Retributionist who can revive a dead town member, there is also Amnesiac that can remember a role and become that person.

Linda-Senpai
Survial Master
Survial Master

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:34 pm
@Omega Ophion wrote:I think it would as they can be defeated easily and I have never seen them win a game. also there is the likes of Retributionist who can revive a dead town member, there is also Amnesiac that can remember a role and become that person.
Reviving a dead Townsfolk sounds overpowered though. It would have to be a one-use only. Amnesiac is already one of the Benign Neutrals.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:36 pm
I actually meant how Jailor works in this forum...they get a new account or something?

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Linda-Senpai
Survial Master
Survial Master

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:43 pm
@faervel wrote:I actually meant how Jailor works in this forum...they get a new account or something?
Ohh. Thinking on it, I realize I will have to change it to work with this forum. So rather than getting a Night Chat with them, I will act as a median between the two. The Jailer will PM me with whatever they wish to say to their target, and the jailed person replies to me, which I will send to the Jailer. Does that sound like it will work?

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:50 pm
It'd be kinda easy for the target to tell whom it is that way from when they get a msg just like how Lux could tell it was Ophion who bussed him cause he submitted late in game #1...soo...how about just sending&recieving one pm max?
Like the same way other roles target:
-Targeting X for jailing,telling them "I am secretly in love with you,will you marry me?"
-Linda to X:You have been Jailed and the jailor's saying "I am secretly in love with you,will you marry me?"
-And then X has a chance to reply...
How's that?

Amy Kool:

Achivements:
Linda-Senpai
Survial Master
Survial Master

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:53 pm
@faervel wrote:It'd be kinda easy for the target to tell whom it is that way from when they get a msg just like how Lux could tell it was Ophion who bussed him cause he submitted late in game #1...soo...how about just sending&recieving one pm max?
-Targeting X for jailing,telling them "I am secretly in love with you,will you marry me?"
-Linda to X:You have been Jailed and the jailor's saying "I am secretly in love with you,will you marry me?"
How's that?
If it's one message max, I don't understand how they would interrogate them.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Omega Ophion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:53 pm
Retributionist is a once only use

faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:59 pm
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@faervel wrote:It'd be kinda easy for the target to tell whom it is that way from when they get a msg just like how Lux could tell it was Ophion who bussed him cause he submitted late in game #1...soo...how about just sending&recieving one pm max?
How's that?
If it's one message max, I don't understand how they would interrogate them.
"Answer the following questions:
Your role!
Your targets!"
But honestly it still doesn't feel interrogating enough...

Amy Kool:

Achivements:
Omega Ophion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:02 pm
You can create a smurf for the jailor? then pm them form an account called jailor.

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:03 pm
Linda I still wonder what does the night chat look like? Is it in chatbox?

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:05 pm
It's like here not a chatbos. Its like another thread. Also question for linda. How do i stop getting targeted by others night 1 ? ;-;

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:09 pm
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:It's like here not a chatbos. Its like another thread. Also question for linda. How do i stop getting targeted by others night 1 ? ;-;
Stop being so good at this game!

Omega Ophion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:12 pm
Soo we have learned if Crim is not dead night one we lynch him agreed?? As he will lie his way out of anything

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:14 pm
@Lux wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:It's like here not a chatbos. Its like another thread. Also question for linda. How do i stop getting targeted by others night 1 ? ;-;
Stop being so good at this game!
aww lux 

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Linda-Senpai
Survial Master
Survial Master

on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:21 pm
@Lux wrote:Linda I still wonder what does the night chat look like? Is it in chatbox?
It's a hidden section that only people added to it can see, like the War Team and Staff sections.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

DMK
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 5

on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:59 am
Lynch the new player ;^;

My biggest accomplishment so far here on DA
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[10:49:39] N : I'm proud of you
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
pig 
niney16
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:41 am
I don't want to be lynched. And Linda, what role should I have for this game?

janine bunag Smile Smile Smile Smile
Linda-Senpai
Survial Master
Survial Master

on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:50 am
@niney16 wrote:I don't want to be lynched. And Linda, what role should I have for this game?
The role you receive is 100% randomized. Nobody knows what role they are going to have

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:25 am
@DMK wrote:
Lynch the new player ;^;
Niney it is then jk jk

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:19 am
@DMK you should join the new one. You are not new anymore so you won't be killed night 1

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:55 pm

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 69
http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:09 pm
Really would but I don't know how to play :<