Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!


Share

descriptionHow My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
To start this post off for those who don't know me. I am Spade, former DA Admin, moderator, and assistant, also member of this community for 4 years. This is my returning post, but also one I felt needed to be posted. Most on this forum knows that it is Ramadan, a time that people of Muslim faith fast and worship.

During this holy time of their faith, I spent most of it being antagonizing towards people of the Islamic faith, due to outside stimuli egging me on and the need to be right. I was an asshole, and a bigot. In turn this caused me to break a long friendship I had with someone close to me. So I would like to say to everyone, to love all good people regardless of religious discrepancy, because the need to be right doesn't really make you feel righteous. Its rough losing a friend, especially over something as silly as your own pride.

Stand with the people of their faith that do good, not because of their faith or because of how they face their own specific struggle in this time, but because they are human just like us, even Anzo (Kappa)

Ramadan Mubarak!


Amy Kool :
lololol spade being badass.
"It's useless, it's all useless!"

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
Hello. It's always nice to meet an old member. 

I agree with your post. Even though I have my own opinion on Ramadan I salute to the people who are actually doing it. I couldn't last two days. 

Welcome back to the academy, I hope you will stick around. Exciting times are ahead of us! Wink



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz


Too late. Had enough chances.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
Well technically I never left the community, I was in the shadows, and I never mentioned for any apologies. I am aware of my own conduct. Tho understanding of the situation I would like.


Amy Kool :
lololol spade being badass.
"It's useless, it's all useless!"

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
Ayyyyyyyyyyyeeeee welcome back bby

Also work on the toxicity issue, don't want you getting perma'd on league. I mean how else am I going to beat you in 1v1's Sad


My biggest accomplishment so far here on DA
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
[10:49:39] N : I'm proud of you
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
pig 

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
I wont ever get banned on league permanently, the goal is to reform, in and out of the game my boy.


Amy Kool :
lololol spade being badass.
"It's useless, it's all useless!"

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
Well, you aren't off to too much of a good start but hey man I #believe in you.


My biggest accomplishment so far here on DA
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
[10:49:39] N : I'm proud of you
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
pig 

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
If people could just wake up the next morning and be a new and better person it would be too easy. These things take time.


Amy Kool :
lololol spade being badass.
"It's useless, it's all useless!"

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
Yo, sup


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
fuck this nigga doin in obe tho

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
He was an admin and admins get auto placed in obe or something like that


My biggest accomplishment so far here on DA
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
[10:49:39] N : I'm proud of you
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
pig 

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
At least he isnt ABD anymore.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
There isn't ABD anymore sooo Razz


My biggest accomplishment so far here on DA
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
[10:49:39] N : I'm proud of you
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
pig 

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
@Nuran wrote:
fuck this nigga doin in obe tho


fuck you doin in obe


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
#HaveSpadeandNuranduelandlosergoestoShapesnatchpinkforever


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
#HaveSpadeandNuranduelandlosergoestoShapesnatchpinkforever


I thought you were against the Pink?


Former Assistant and Professor

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
@DMK wrote:
There isn't ABD anymore sooo Razz

yea got replaced by the cum dorm which is even more dead then abd ;/
@Anzo wrote:
@Nuran wrote:
fuck this nigga doin in obe tho


fuck you doin in obe

got there by beatin errybody in 2012 ;s
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
#HaveSpadeandNuranduelandlosergoestoShapesnatchpinkforever

dn dead so online ygo dead too ;s altho now these dn admins gonna have to solicit sex from underage kids on another gaming forum ;ss

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
Go talk to him.

I recently lost a friend who always expected me to be understanding towards whatever crap she thought of at that moment.
Even if it was to hurt her in the future. Admittedly, I never wanted to back down anytime she said something utterly idiotic. She sometimes sounded like an "Oppressed Tumblr Chick"

The nice thing about a lot of Muslims is that we are really forgiving at times. Just go up to him and apologize. Chances are he might understand. There is so much of a clusterfuck about what is going on with the religion that I personally don't blame anyone for being ignorant/arrogant about it. Like how would they know what's correct if everyone is claiming something different.


descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
@Neji wrote:
Go talk to him.

I recently lost a friend who always expected me to be understanding towards whatever crap she thought of at that moment.
Even if it was to hurt her in the future. Admittedly, I never wanted to back down anytime she said something utterly idiotic. She sometimes sounded like an "Oppressed Tumblr Chick"

The nice thing about a lot of Muslims is that we are really forgiving at times. Just go up to him and apologize. Chances are he might understand. There is so much of a clusterfuck about what is going on with the religion that I personally don't blame anyone for being ignorant/arrogant about it. Like how would they know what's correct if everyone is claiming something different.

Spoiler: the friend Spade was talking about is me .-. and I do not forgive him.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
@Nuran bruh that's 2012, it's the elementary school for ygo


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@Neji wrote:
Go talk to him.

I recently lost a friend who always expected me to be understanding towards whatever crap she thought of at that moment.
Even if it was to hurt her in the future. Admittedly, I never wanted to back down anytime she said something utterly idiotic. She sometimes sounded like an "Oppressed Tumblr Chick"

The nice thing about a lot of Muslims is that we are really forgiving at times. Just go up to him and apologize. Chances are he might understand. There is so much of a clusterfuck about what is going on with the religion that I personally don't blame anyone for being ignorant/arrogant about it. Like how would they know what's correct if everyone is claiming something different.

Spoiler: the friend Spade was talking about is me .-. and I do not forgive him.



Ayt that's cool.

Although I'm not sure why you'd post. It really only lays down a whole new set of assumptions.
Who cares who it was in the end? The guy realized he was wrong and is trying to better it. That's good for him, not you.


descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
@Neji wrote:
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@Neji wrote:
Go talk to him.

I recently lost a friend who always expected me to be understanding towards whatever crap she thought of at that moment.
Even if it was to hurt her in the future. Admittedly, I never wanted to back down anytime she said something utterly idiotic. She sometimes sounded like an "Oppressed Tumblr Chick"

The nice thing about a lot of Muslims is that we are really forgiving at times. Just go up to him and apologize. Chances are he might understand. There is so much of a clusterfuck about what is going on with the religion that I personally don't blame anyone for being ignorant/arrogant about it. Like how would they know what's correct if everyone is claiming something different.

Spoiler: the friend Spade was talking about is me .-. and I do not forgive him.



Ayt that's cool.

Although I'm not sure why you'd post. It really only lays down a whole new set of assumptions.
Who cares who it was in the end? The guy realized he was wrong and is trying to better it. That's good for him, not you.

Because it's happened like 20 times by now.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
Some people really don't realize anything until that thing is gone.

Leaving could have been a wake up call. Who knows?


descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:
@Nuran bruh that's 2012, it's the elementary school for ygo

na yo 2010 was glads and synchro cat ;s

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
I miss that format from the bottom of my heart.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: How My Ramadan Was Spent

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum