Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

Monopoly

on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:06 pm
I believe this might sound ridiculous for some of you; however, I had my first Monopoly experience a couple days ago, and I'm totally caught up in it. I was wondering if there is some way to play it online with friends and such. And also if someone could give me some strats. Cause I got bankrupt 10 minutes into the game. bounce bounce bounce

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Re: Monopoly

on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:08 pm
Wait you played Monopoly for the first time? :O 

I friggin' love that game, but my family never wants to play it lul.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:08 pm
lol I remember my mom played monopoly on facebook like 5 years or something ago, wonder do they still have it on there or not

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:11 pm
@Lux I was one of those people who'd laugh at whoever plays this game, but my cousin really kept being annoying and asking me whenever he gets the chance to have a game alongside my other relatives. I eventually said yes and now I'll never say no. Though, I only had one game, so I'm quite inexperienced. Can we play it online maybe? we can play it with other people from DA if any are lurking around the corner.

@Paranometer Facebook games are all buggy and such >_<

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:13 pm
well chet, my mom stopped playing it now anyways

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it&#39;s cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What&#39;s winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:46 pm
I love monopoly!! We can play at pogo but it's not as good i think? When googling monopoly online, that is the only thing that came up. There is also this bootleg version for android phones on the playstore lol

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:02 am
Dunno, I haven't tried Googling it. But there should be something decent at least here or there.

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it&#39;s cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What&#39;s winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:11 am
Found this 

http://www.webopoly.org/

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Linda-Senpai
Survial Master
Survial Master
Reputation Points : 118
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:43 am
I grew up with Monopoly lol

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:58 am
Aight, who's willing to play a game then? lol

Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 55

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:21 am
Oh online monopoly should be fun...i hope i will be better then irl monopoly...:D

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:44 am
Im up for games. We really need more people though

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:41 pm
How many do we need?

Drunkion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Battle Pack Tournament 2nd Place Winner

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:53 pm
Im up for monopoly :C

¡
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:34 pm
Roughly 4 i believe?

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 1
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What&#39;s it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:35 pm
Ill join in Smile

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:36 pm
Monopoly can be played with more than 4 right?

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:51 pm
I believe it can be played with a number of players varying from 4 up to 8.

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:55 pm
Then set a time. Im ready to bankrupt you all hueheuehhe

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:57 pm
Are we going to use this? -> http://www.webopoly.org/

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:58 pm
Seems like the most viable one, being able to create games and all

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What&#39;s it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:00 pm
Ive set a game up, come join crimmy n anzo, game name: duel academy, password: da

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:08 pm
Maybe we can play a bit later? Well if anzo comes now guess id have to join too

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:10 pm
join now n see what happens

Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm
I won't be able to join at this very moment, we're planning on releasing the new skin in hours and I've got my hands full QQ

Though I should be able to play tomorrow.

Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:28 pm
lame

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:31 pm
tomorrow it is then

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
DDS
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 84

on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:48 am
There's a way to play monopoly online? o.o

Cool! I might even join, if time allows.

Explore your boundaries! Open your mind... A new Land of Fantasy awaits!

faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 16
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What&#39;s winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:19 am
So in this!

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014
Omega Ophion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0
Freshman What&#39;s it like out there Community Slacker

on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:40 am
I may have time to do this depending on time and day. But for now dont count on it.

If you kill me you take away this from the thread....

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum