Wolf Mafia Night Chat

Post by Linda-Senpai on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:18 am

@Lux
@CrimsonOverlord

Night 1. Who do what.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Duel Points : 21,410
Reputation Points : 118
Pro Decklists : 6
Medallions : 1
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolf Mafia Night Chat

Post by Lux on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:27 am

Hellooo Mr. Mafioso! 

So, pretty much it, we need to choose our target wisely. We don't want to have the same target as wolf, do we? Unless Wolf wants to kill some of us two. 

You might have noticed already but if you didn't, I'm going for the more aggresive style of play from now on. I think I'm playing pretty fine so far. 

I was serious when I accussed Drunkion for being Wolf, he really might be the Wolf. For Pep, he might have been a Doctor or Sheriff. He's sending that kind of vibes.

Though, my number 1 pick for the Wolf is Dan. He's minding his own business so far. Kinda wolf-ish, isn't it? Plus, he didn't insist THAT much to not skip Day 1. That kinda means he would be fine if it would be skipped, though he covered it quite well.

So, suggestions! Let's kill Faervel. 

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:19 am

I personally think pep is the wolf in a way. But tbh id rather kill niney. She doesnt do anything to the game lol

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:14 pm

She doesn't do anything for the Town, and that actually benefits us even though it ruins a bit overall experience.  If Dan is the wolf and we succesfully kill faervel, then manipulate with rest of the town (Pep, niney, username and Drunkion) will be much easier. 

faervel is the only one I see as a problem, we may do a successfull misslynch tommorow. But don't go TOO hard on it. If Wolf kills a townie too, the set-up will be 3-2-1 going into Day 2. If one of us gets lynched, that would make it 3-1-1, so Wolf would most likely not go for the kill, so after we kill another Mafia it would be 2-1-1, but if that happens (one of us gets lynched), we need to rather go to kill the Wolf and play 3-1 against Town and try to misslynch. I'm just covering the possibillities.

So my vote for the kill is still faervel. Thoughts? 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Tbh i just wanted to kill niney to have an enjoyable game lol, but yes we can use her at any given time. Tbh faer is a good kill yes but pep is very stubborn in my eyes aka a hassle. If we go by strong player kills the targets would be dan and faer. Hassles are farkion and pep. Username and niney are easily manipulated. Thoughts?

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:49 pm

Pep is stubborn yes but seems like no one believes him at all. Maybe I could win his trust.

I was thinking about kill Dan too, but considering that I suspect him as the Wolf (come on, faervel was neutral in like 5 out of 6 games, what are the chances he's one again?), but I don't want to kill the Wolf just yet. So Faervel seems like a safe kill unless something unexpected come off our way...

So, are you k if we kill Faer?

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:23 pm

Welp sure ok, you're the boss after all lol

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:43 pm

We're a team Wink

Cool then, Linda, we are gonna kill faervel.

Though I don't expect things to go so well as I imagine them to, something unexpected is probably gonna come our way. 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:47 pm

We played well targeting each other, so no one suspects us being the mafia duo. I say we push for the pep lynch on day 2. Fark is also easy to persuade

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:15 pm

Yeah, we did, I did the play on purpose, glad you got it :D. Stay cautious, as I am playing more aggresive. Whoever is the detective I hope he investigates me tonight so I flip Town for him and mess his mind.

If everything goes well for us Pep lynch might work! 

Any more notes? 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Can't think of anything else for now, so yeh let us go with this route. Being agressive is nice, but let's not get hasty or too greedy. People can bandwaggon on any second here and if we are targeted for being too agressive, it would be quite bad for us. Welp anyway just play like u usually do, i'm doing the same

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Btw if pep is the wolf, like i suspect he might kill me this night.

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:10 pm

If he really is and he kills you it will be easy as heck to lynch him  

Even if you die and he is not the wolf, a misslynch on him can still be made. 

And cool, I'll keep playing aggresive as I do so far. I won't go over the limits though.

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:11 pm

Very well then.

/kill faervel

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Hey Crims. 

It's new Night, so. 

I have unintetionally misslynched Dan

Damn, I really though he is the Wolf.

I want to kill Debi tonight, whethever he is the Wolf or Citizen, he's a tough guy. 

Also, any thoughts on who to target for misslynch?

P.S. post in the other threads too, as Pep asked me does post count still rise even when the thread is hidden for everyone else. So he might watch out for that. 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Crimson, I think I'm going to make Drunkion misslynch.

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:17 pm

I apologize if ive been less active as im on holidays, however tbh there wasnt much i could add, you've played remarkably. Anyway i say we hit debi. He seems as best kill. Then we lynch pep.

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Why Pep though? I find Drunkion's lynch more easily to pull off.

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:44 am

Well we will see how it goes. Pep is the easier kill imo since he wavers more

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:42 pm

Okay then, I'll follow you.

But I expect Drunkion to come with accusations against me the very moment Day 3 begins. However, I'm pretty sure I might be able to turn it around.

If Debi flips a Wolf then we claim Citizen (me) and Sheriff (you). You can come with some pretty logical explanations why. I want to make Drunkion/niney scum duo. 

Though one of is most likely dies so then we'll do on our own and ignore this plans l
/kill Debi

Rip

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top