Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I like botes

descriptionI like botes

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hi, some people like Lux know me as bote from other places, but I have a ton of aliases. I was hesitant on joining and being active in the past for a couple of reasons, one of them was when Lux tried to get me to join a while back, I said "But I'm afraid I won't be able to participate in anything since DN thinks my real IP is a proxy ;~;" and then later I said "If I can get DN to fix this then I'll do it" (they didn't know what the fuck I was talking about). And now I just decided to join cause I don't need DN anymore cause DN Is non-existent, yay.

I like animes, as in really like them (might get a Dango plush as my first plush). And I do GFX though my work is not that good, since I only started in Feb. My best work in my opinion is in my siggy. I also like overwatch (ended the last comp season at 66 as highest and 59. on the PTR I got master (went 9-1) and ranked just came out yesterday but the 9-1 dream is def not happening so rip master). And yee fun times!

descriptionRe: I like botes

more_horiz
Dazo wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Dazo wrote:
Yes Yes, I love you too Lux and Peppy.

Also Crimson I've definitely heard of it. It's a feminist classic, just haven't gotten around to watching it, yet again I have so much stuff I want to watch I dunno what to actually watch next.

Lmao, nothing to do with feminism really. Its a heavy symbolism anime. Welp any othee fav animu?

I like Higurashi, I like Clannad, I like Madoka Magica, I like Mawaru Penguindrum, I like Steins;Gate, I like Shinsekai Yori. Main favorites.

Cory in the House

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

more_horiz
@Centrik wrote:
Dazo wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Dazo wrote:
Yes Yes, I love you too Lux and Peppy.

Also Crimson I've definitely heard of it. It's a feminist classic, just haven't gotten around to watching it, yet again I have so much stuff I want to watch I dunno what to actually watch next.

Lmao, nothing to do with feminism really. Its a heavy symbolism anime. Welp any othee fav animu?

I like Higurashi, I like Clannad, I like Madoka Magica, I like Mawaru Penguindrum, I like Steins;Gate, I like Shinsekai Yori. Main favorites.

Cory in the House
Of course! How could I forget that anime! It's by far the best.

more_horiz
I bet it's somekind of stupid Hentai shitz Razz 

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION

more_horiz
No it's a Schoolife/Drama/Funny/Handjob/Slice of Lice/Parody/Drama/Fighting anime.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

more_horiz
Are there sexy girls in there Razz 

#SUNBIRDNATION

more_horiz
Who doesnt know the legendary cory in the house and its sequel prince of bel air

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

more_horiz
I dont...

#SUNBIRDNATION

more_horiz
@Pepchoninga wrote:
I dont...
What are you, an uncultured swine?

more_horiz
Well maybe...From when is this shit? 2003? I couldn't talk back then...I know Phinias and Ferb tho Razz Zack and Cody. Zick and Luter...H2O (Ma fav <3)...I had a good childhood...

#SUNBIRDNATION

more_horiz
Not having anime in your childhood. Pep plz

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

more_horiz
Lol anime back then was for the nerdy kids...the cool boys watched Disney Channel and Cartoon Network 

Tho anime is pretty lit...(Curently watching Queen's Blade...) 

#SUNBIRDNATION

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum