Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Duel academy RPG!

on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:47 pm
First topic message reminder :

So some of you remember the idea we once came up with. Our very own roleplay rpg consisting of dueling through various seasons of the ygo anime and such. Now i see people are still hype for this so i want to discuss what you guys would like to have and not have, so that i can work on this to give all a good experience. Discuss below!

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

DanelerH
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra
Reputation Points : 7

Re: Duel academy RPG!

on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:49 pm
Speaking of banning decks, we currently have three people agreeing that Speedroid Symphonic Gol'gar is overpowered (Pep, Akashi, and Jackk).  Should it be banned?
Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 55

on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:55 pm
I don't even think we made this a matter of a debate Razz 

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
Drunkion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Battle Pack Tournament 2nd Place Winner

on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:55 am
Can someone quote the banlist?

¡
Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:22 am
http://m.imgur.com/nXbsurP?r - here's the banlist, if that is what you were asking for. 

#SUNBIRDNATION
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:43 pm
Bumping for more notice

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
PowerNova
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 41
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:44 pm
Will there be a forum created for everything related to this? The banlist should be a sticky/announcement.

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:28 pm
For now we are only discussing in here. Feel free to say what you thnk about the banlist and everything else tho. 

#SUNBIRDNATION
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum