Go down
CoolHandLuke305
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

What's up

on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:06 pm
First topic message reminder :

Hello forum, just a customary introduction.

The name's CoolHandLuke, I used to play the Yu-gi-oh games on the various platforms (I'm old enough to remember playing the classic game on playstation) throughout the years but I haven't played in a long time. I never played irl and probably won't since I feel I might be little old for it but a mobile app recently got me back into the game. So I'll just play on ygopro, since I do enjoy dueling. I'll see you guys around.

Drunkion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Re: What's up

on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:23 pm
Anzo favorite card is black rose dragon everyone knows that, cuz he likes to nuke the field heh

¡
Drunkion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:23 pm
Anzo doesnt run raigekis, he can only run dark holes heh

¡
TheSupremeKing™
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 5
Reach 100 post-count in the forums! Sign-up in any tournament to unlock this achievement! Make a room to unlock this achievement! I have a girlfriend

on Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:28 pm
Hello. & Welcome to the Academy!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum