Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
Skitoritto
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 108
Here to stay Get me out of here This is not hard Yo Mamma What is winning? GG2EZ Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man

Discord BA Server

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:02 am
How many of you are interested in making a discord server were we could arrange BA's, it is easier than using DA chat because it displays when people are online and gives propper notofications, we won't be using it from anything other than BA duel arrangements tho, not to migrate the chat to discord. So who's up for it?

Here is an instant invite to everyone who has Discord:
https://discord.gg/G5qRQFt

Last edited by Skitoritto on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Re: Discord BA Server

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:01 pm
Nice! Finally someone.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Neji
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
Here to stay Business man This is not hard I am a rich man Lazy Slacker Can I get a discount? Community Slacker

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:40 pm
Just make it an all purpose chatroom

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:44 pm
That would literally kill our current chat

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Neji
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Here to stay Business man This is not hard I am a rich man Lazy Slacker Can I get a discount? Community Slacker

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:48 pm
Discord is easier to manage anyways and less glitchy too

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:51 pm
Literally anything is better than the site's chat, however that isn't the point. Point is we really need the site chat to be alive. If the number of people there stays to 0 no one will bother even entering this place lol

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:53 pm
@CrimsonOverlord is hella right. You need DA's chatbox to be alive. Don't create any other communication source. 

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 69
http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:39 pm
@Lux wrote:@CrimsonOverlord is hella right. You need DA's chatbox to be alive. Don't create any other communication source. 

Former Assistant and Professor
Skitoritto
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 108
Here to stay Get me out of here This is not hard Yo Mamma What is winning? GG2EZ Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:44 pm
Stop diverting the topic guys, it is a BA server this is not a discussion about moving the chat to discord but using discord to organise BAs easier. Make a new topic, stop hijacking my shit.
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:51 pm
Yeah but the site chat can do that, at least people come there to ask for ba. Imagine just using discord for ba , which will ofc lead to general chat too, then the site's chat will be come deserted. I get the idea and yes it is smoother and easier, but it really hurts us a lot.

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 1
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:31 pm
This idea is a complete waste of time, no one is going to use multiple chats for the sake of of having one for the use of ba's, the general chat does this fine.

Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 69
http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:12 pm
@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:This idea is a complete waste of time, no one is going to use multiple chats for the sake of of having one for the use of ba's, the general chat does this fine.

Former Assistant and Professor
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum