My Idea for a YGO Manual Client

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Idea for a YGO Manual Client

Post by Skitoritto on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:48 pm

I have been thinking about an UI I would like to see on a duel client, I got an idea how to make it and this is the product of that idea, I would want to code out the client as well but for now I am not able to do so, as my Pyton knowlege is stil scarce. But when I do learn enough I shall start working on a client I hope. The buttons on the top right are supposed to be chat switches, one for general, one for game and one for user list. The buttons under those three are buttons you use to chat to users, your game chat transforms into a chat you want to acess atm and if any of the chats you chose to follow says someting you would get a notification. This illustration aint complete yet but you can tell what is going to be what from it. It won't be red as it aint the most pleasant colour to look at.

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 1185
Reputation Points : 108
Pro Decklists : 0
Here to stay Get me out of here This is not hard Yo Mamma What is winning? GG2EZ Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man

Back to top Go down

Re: My Idea for a YGO Manual Client

Post by Centrik on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:04 pm

? what is this about?

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:13 pm

Uuuu, yeah I don't get it either...

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitoritto on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:47 pm

..... I want to make an manual Yu-Gi-Oh! client, this is partually done showcase of UI done for it.

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Here to stay Get me out of here This is not hard Yo Mamma What is winning? GG2EZ Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:50 pm

why do you need those 6 buttons under the the chat switcher buttons?

other than that there's nothing innovative or different.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Duel Points : ∞-200

Reputation Points : 13
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:12 pm

All I can say is good luck with that lol. 

#SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Centrik on Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Oh you mean another dueling platform?

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:10 pm

Do you need it spelled out lol. Nice interface concept, hope you get to finish it

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:27 pm

One man can't make it tho lol. You will need other people dedicated enough and with actual knowledge to do those things. 

Are you experienced with the program you are using? Maybe you can get our attention and lure us to try and learn how to make those stuff.

#SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Got fail written all over it, this has Smile

Kangaroo-Jolty

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 31680
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 2
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitoritto on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:33 pm

Never said the UI is anything special or new, no need to change what aint broke. Those six buttons under chat buttons are for chat with other users, you click on a button and it swaps you in-game chat with a private chat to another user. I will most likely not be able to do this on my own, as it requiers a lot of knowledge. Knowledge I would need 1 year or so to accuire from what my colledge assistant had told me.

There is open source software that you can edit for card games, on its own you can use it for Yu-Gi-Oh! all you have to do is edit the database, you would have to manually place stuff on the board like in real life tho. I will try to find that, if I do it would be easier to edit and easier to connect two users.

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:29 pm

so, you'll only be able to chat with 6 people at a time? why buttons and not tabs?

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Duel Points : ∞-200

Reputation Points : 13
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitoritto on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:57 pm

STX wrote:so, you'll only be able to chat with 6 people at a time? why buttons and not tabs?
No, you will have arrows left and right to scroll the chats you have open. Tabs can clog up the interface, for me I hated tabs on DN when shitton people PMd you it was very unpleasant. When you click the button it would display the private chat over your game chat, to go back to game chat just press the user again or the game chat icon. Now in practice I think that would be kinda bad, but eh cant know unless I try.

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top