Latest topics
[DL] Latest 3 TournamentToday at 5:40 ambts567Hi everyoneYesterday at 12:13 amBlueberryHello! OwOMon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 pmajluis101yo dudesFri Aug 10, 2018 5:09 pmvasko1234DA Prodecklist Tournament: August 2018Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 amStaxxNeed someone to play duel links withTue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™DA World Championship CelebrationSat Aug 04, 2018 5:41 pm{D-Force} UrsusDA Live Season 2 ResultsWed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pmOlethrosNekroz by ur boySun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 pmHjalmarrHow do you rank upSun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 pmOlethros
Discord

Go down

Supreme King Event Nominations -November

on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:13 pm

Nominations for the Supreme King of November have begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t48814-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules#513647

Remember: Anyone who is active and deserves it, can be nominated, except Administrators.
Drunkion
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra
Reputation Points : 3
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Battle Pack Tournament 2nd Place Winner

Re: Supreme King Event Nominations -November

on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:16 pm
I nominate @Danelerh

¡
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Reputation Points : 1

on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:27 pm
omg it's happening!

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:22 pm
If her title have been taken away from her, the  it's @Kangaroo-Jolty. If not it's Alisae

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:54 am
I nominate myself though I'm not worthy. A try doesn't hurt.

Next Supreme King needs to be the one who doesn't use meta.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:00 am
Wait, you can nominate yourself?

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:05 am
@Alisae wrote:Wait, you can nominate yourself?
No, Centrik is just a special little cookie.
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:17 am
Nominate @drunkion

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 55

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:19 am
I nominate my babe @Alisae

No need to say anything, he recked shit last circuit ^^

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:09 am
@NightBot are you gonna host this using the tournament system? (which I created! )

Drunkion
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Battle Pack Tournament 2nd Place Winner

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:07 pm
@Lux wrote:@NightBot are you gonna host this using the tournament system? (which I created! )

Nope cuz no one liked it

¡
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:09 pm
@Drunkion wrote:
@Lux wrote:@NightBot are you gonna host this using the tournament system? (which I created! )

Nope cuz no one liked it
y'all suck

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:09 pm
No, I dropped it.
Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:37 pm
It's prolly shit anyways lol...

Wow, nobody gonna nominate me Sad

#SUNBIRDNATION
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:49 pm
@NightBot wrote:
No, I dropped it.
There goes your Administrator of the year vote

Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:47 pm
What the fuck is this bs, you take my title from me only 2 months ago on an activity basis, not my activity btw, just forum quiteness, then you host this again fresh, fuck that give me back my title!  i earned it the hard way and defended it for christ sake its mine.

As a fine boxer in muhammad ali once stated, to be the champ you have to beat the champ,  and no one beat me!

Thank you btw luxray.

Drunkion
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:56 pm
you still will be the one dueling i think, if you win they should gib it back

¡
Kangaroo-Jolty
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:01 pm
@Drunkion wrote:you still will be the one dueling i think, if you win they should gib it back

I shouldnt have to duel for my title, its already mine by right, only after a challenger is voted should i have to duel to defend MY TTITLE!

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:30 pm
Plus, it should be a lot more fun to try to take the current SK. Just being given it isn't that much fun now is it?

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:41 pm
It's because of the op misconception . The one who gets voted gets to duel the last sk, in this case being jolty. You are not simply granted the title by votes only.

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:55 pm
What Kanga mean is, she was not defeated as the Supreme Queen, hence her title, judging by her rank title, should be given back as it is unfairly taken away.

Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 69
http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:15 pm
@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:What the fuck is this bs, you take my title from me only 2 months ago on an activity basis, not my activity btw, just forum quiteness, then you host this again fresh, fuck that give me back my title!  i earned it the hard way and defended it for christ sake its mine.

As a fine boxer in muhammad ali once stated, to be the champ you have to beat the champ,  and no one beat me!

Thank you btw luxray.

I get you. 
This event turned into shit ever since they removed the old system. It's not okay to turn every single thing into a tournament people, shit gets boring!
Anyway, return the crown to the girl

Former Assistant and Professor
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:19 pm
For the last time. The crown will be returned, we even made a new template for that. 

THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT. It's the old system aka by votes and the guy/girl chosen gets to fight the reigning champ. 

we good now?

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
PowerNova
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 41
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:53 pm

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:56 pm
Since Jolty is queen (Again! cheers) and bote is already nominated, guess I'll nominate then @Pepchoninga (I'd feel bad if you wouldn't get nominated :/)

Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 69
http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:57 pm
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:For the last time. The crown will be returned, we even made a new template for that. 

THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT. It's the old system aka by votes and the guy/girl chosen gets to fight the reigning champ. 

we good now?

Fuck yeah we good boi!
Too bad I don't have a system to duel on

Former Assistant and Professor
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:00 pm
Get ygopro boiii

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:04 am
And I'ma just nominate @PowerNova

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:14 am
@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:What the fuck is this bs, you take my title from me only 2 months ago on an activity basis, not my activity btw, just forum quiteness, then you host this again fresh, fuck that give me back my title!  i earned it the hard way and defended it for christ sake its mine.

Thank you btw luxray.
Your title was taken because the event was put on a dateless hiatus, also because you had stopped dueling. Since the event is back, you will get the title back, so just calm the hell down...
And if you're wondering why it hasn't been reinstated yet, well, because I'd rather do that after you've successfully defended it.
Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 am
@Lux wrote:Since Jolty is queen (Again! cheers) and bote is already nominated, guess I'll nominate then @Pepchoninga (I'd feel bad if you wouldn't get nominated :/)
Thank you buddy, I think I've done enough past couple of months to at least deserve a nomination ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum