Go down
PhatClowns
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Hey there.

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:24 pm
Hey!

I was a pretty competitive player a while back, but left when I started college about 4-ish years ago. As you could imagine, this game has changed A LOT since I stopped playing. Hell, Xyz were relatively new back then, and I have no idea what Pendulums are about. Looks like I have lots of homework!

But regardless, looking forward to re-entering the scene and being terrible at everything once again!
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Re: Hey there.

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:27 pm
The best decks aren't even pendulum now so no worries although pendulum is basically summon everything from your hand for free. Anyway enjoy your stay here, hope you stick with us

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
username290
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 7

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
know this. No matter how bad you are you will never be as bad as me

I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning
MetaphysHunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 5

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:50 pm
Don't know what pendulums are?! well, read my signature.

When U can't Have Photoshap 0_o
PaNiCMaKeRz
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:35 pm
no worries , if you like the game you'll learn everything in no time
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:39 pm
I've been back playing for a month now, and i still don't know what Pendulums are....

My Health Potions:
x2
Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 55

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:43 pm
Lol, just ask to play against a pendulum deck and you will understand them in no time ^^

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
PaNiCMaKeRz
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:33 pm
@Pepchoninga wrote:Lol, just ask to play against a pendulum deck and you will understand them in no time ^^
then you'll cry a little bit for 3 months and then you will continue with your life
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:39 pm
Fusion master race

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:24 am
welcome then

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Lux
Assistant
Assistant
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:47 pm
Managed to miss this but welcome buddy. Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do:)

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:23 am
We have Fusion Pendum and Pendulum Monster Rank 0-13.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum