DA Awards 2016

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DA Awards 2016

Post by NightBot on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to DA Awards nomination for 2016. As per usual, at the end of every year we nominate people for a set of prizes of categories in your opinion they did great at.

During this year we've had to overcome many hardships, most notably the downfall of Dueling Network, but even so, we've all overcome them together. Now, I could go on about how thankful I am to all of you for contributing and spending your precise time here on Duel Academy, making it better and more enjoyable for everyone else, but you'd probably be reading this till 2017 and'd miss out on nominating people for the awards. So to keep it short, thank you for deciding to stay with us here, as apart of our little family.

DA Awards is an event that allows you as an individual to nominate people for prizes - from your perspective they did enough to earn these prizes.

You can nominate 1 person for each prize, you can also use 'N/A' when you don't want to nominate someone for a certain category, for instance:
- Member of the Year (2016): Anzo
- Duelist of the Year (2016): N/A
(These are mere examples)


However, we prefer that you refrain from using too much of "N/A", for it'll make our job a tad harder when counting total nominations and deciding the winner of each category, but it's all up to you.

The categories are as the following:

- Admin of the Year (2016): This prize is given to the person - in your opinion - is the Admin who worked for the better good to assure this community's ever growing growth continues.

- Mod of the Year (2016): This prize is similar to that of an Admin's, only difference, is you'll be nominating the Mod who in your opinion deserves such an award. Someone who has always been there for you when you sought help.

- Assistant of the Year (2016): Similar to the two other awards above. This prize is given the person - in your opinion - did the best among all the other remaining Assistants.

- Member of the Year (2016): This prize is given to the most loyal, active, and friendly member who in your opinion deserves to be entitled member of the year.

- Duelist of the Year (2016): This prize is earned rather than given; however, you're the one who decides who 'earn' this prize. After all, you're the one who decides who has been the best all-around duelist in Duel Academy for this year.

- Artist of the Year (2016): This prize is given to the best artist in this community, someone who always seems to make cool GFX and Tags from time to time.

- Underdog of the Year (2016): This prize is given to someone who started from the bottom and worked his way up to the top of the food chain claiming his righteous place as a real duelist. Someone who was good, then turned great during this year as a duelist.

- Spam-Bot of the Year (2016): O'well, this one doesn't require elaboration, simply put: someone who spams a lot no matter what topic it was. He'll always be there making sure he or she increases his post amount at the end of the day.

- Grammar-Nazi of the Year (2016): The prize is given to the person who, in your opinion, always use proper spellings, and correct others when using improper grammar. Someone that you want to punch in the face using a steel chair each time he tells you to use commas.


Nominations will take place starting today: 14th of December until the 28th of December.
(Note: It's preferable that you provide reasons for why you're nominating each person)


You can use this layout to make things easier for you.
Code:
[b][color=#ff9900]Admin of the Year:[/color][/b]
[color=#ff9900]Reason:[/color]
[b][color=#ff9900]Mod of the Year:[/color][/b]
[color=#ff9900]Reason:[/color]
[b][color=#ff9900]Assistant of the Year:[/color][/b]
[color=#ff9900]Reason:[/color]
[b][color=#ff9900]Member of the Year:[/color][/b]
[color=#ff9900]Reason:[/color]
[b][color=#ff9900]Duelist of the Year:[/color][/b]
[color=#ff9900]Reason:[/color]
[b][color=#ff9900]Artist of the Year:[/color][/b]
[color=#ff9900]Reason:[/color]
[b][color=#ff9900]Underdog of the Year:[/color][/b]
[color=#ff9900]Reason[/color][color=#00ff99]:[/color]
[b][color=#ff9900]Spam-Bot of the Year:[/color][/b]
[color=#ff9900]Reason:[/color]
[b][color=#ff9900]Grammar Nazi of the Year:[/color][/b]
[color=#ff9900]Reason:[/color]


Where there is Light, there will always be Darkness & where there is Peace, there will always be Chaos.

NightBot

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 4523
Duel Points : 100,000
Reputation Points : 13
Pro Decklists : 4
Medallions : 10
Get me out of here Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Captain Tryhard I am 12 and what is this? GG2EZ Give me your money! He was lucky Community favorite I was not even trying Popular figure The Worthy! Representative Innovative Community slacker Never back down! Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down


Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Galaksii on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:11 pm

I fail to understand how does Supreme King title make you Duelist of the Year


Former Assistant and Professor

Galaksii

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 4543
Duel Points : 6,095
Reputation Points : 69
Pro Decklists : 0

http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by psychoturtle on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:49 pm

@Galaksii wrote:I fail to understand how does Supreme King title make you Duelist of the Year

I held the title for almost the entire 2015 and didn't get voted DotY so agreed.






Spoiler:


Archer: really
Archer has gained 1000 life points
! ! ! ! ! ! Aladeen!: eff
Archer: REALLY
Archer: you peice of garbage
Archer: OPEN ALL 3
Archer: you hack
! ! ! ! ! ! Aladeen!: cant spec
Archer: open every single answer you have why don't you

Roach: If turts was any more laid back he would he horizontal

psychoturtle

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 1514
Duel Points : 99,500
Reputation Points : 48
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:02 pm

@psychoturtle wrote:
@Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
@psychoturtle wrote:
@Linda-Senpai wrote:Can I vote for myself?

I don't think so, I mean Jolty did but she has a god complex so...

your point is?

So let others vote for you, the point of the awards is others seeing value in a person that makes that person stand out above the rest.

Simple, you cant vote for yourself, my votes for myself will be disregarded, i just put that cos i could, i knew they wouldnt count.


          

Kangaroo-Jolty

avatar
Supreme Queen
Supreme Queen

Posts : 374
Duel Points : 31680
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:04 pm

@Galaksii wrote:I fail to understand how does Supreme King title make you Duelist of the Year

Well ive done alot more than just holding my title this year, turt and yourself havent been the most active over the full course of this year to notice this.  and as i stated im my comment above, my votes for myself will be disregraderd as i cant do it, was just for lol's


          

Kangaroo-Jolty

avatar
Supreme Queen
Supreme Queen

Posts : 374
Duel Points : 31680
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Drunkion on Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:34 pm

So do i won duelizt of the year or wut


¡

Drunkion

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 1453
Duel Points : 40,370
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 4
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Lux on Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:35 pm

4 more days left



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6176
Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:18 pm

Might as well close it now, no one else is gonna vote if they didnt vote for 2 weeks


-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4075
Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Pepchoninga on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:35 pm

I'm gonna vote in the next couple of days so keep it till the deadline


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

avatar
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Posts : 3705
Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Lux on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:40 pm

You have 3 days left lol



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6176
Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by PowerNova on Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Admin of the Year: @Anzo
Reason: Only admin who has been in the position the entire year. Being prior staff, he may be silent, but I know his role and he runs it well. If not for @DDS recent demotion/step down, it'd be him. @NightBot will more than likely own this in the upcoming year.
Assistant of the Year: @CrimsonOverlord
Reason: He held down the position up until his recent promotion to Mod. Admin in the making? @Anzo
Member of the Year: @Drunkion
Reason: One of the few members that can show up in chat and any active member throughout the year knows, talks to, and duels at almost any given moment. One of the few individuals who is worthy of nominations that has been a regular to DA this year.
Duelist of the Year: @JC the shadow hunter
Reason: Consistent tops in any event he takes part in, strong member in DA War Team, and has held various titles directly related to dueling. Even inactive, I'd bet he can go into a game today and beat most whom consider themselves a top duelist on DA currently. Without a doubt though, @psychoturtle would claim this if he'd not disappeared for some time
Artist of the Year: @Galaksii
Reason: With very few battles to determine this, I wouldn't have thunk he'd show any potential in GFX nor was he into, so it's been a complete surprise to see him topple those I actually know do this regularly here on DA. I'm digging the work I've seen
Underdog of the Year: @Pepchoninga
Reason: I'd have to say I didn't have any expectation with how flamboyant you've been about your dueling skills since day 1, but nevertheless you've impressed me to some extent. Strive to be the duelist of the year by this time in 2017
Spam-Bot of the Year: @Dice Jar
Reason: There isn't a single bot who spams better than this guy




Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

PowerNova

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3957
Duel Points : 67,445
Reputation Points : 40
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 1
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Drunkion on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:27 am

lov u novs <3 @powernova


¡

Drunkion

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 1453
Duel Points : 40,370
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 4
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by PowerNova on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:29 am

@Drunkion wrote:lov u novs <3 @powernova

I gotchu bruh @Drunkion surprised at the collection of nominations thats been given
Not hating on anyone, you all are deserving, but seems for the most part it might've been a popularity contest




Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

PowerNova

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3957
Duel Points : 67,445
Reputation Points : 40
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 1
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Galaksii on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:52 am

I love you too Novabro, apretiate the comment! <3


Former Assistant and Professor

Galaksii

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 4543
Duel Points : 6,095
Reputation Points : 69
Pro Decklists : 0

http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by PowerNova on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:56 am

No problem bruh @Galaksii You honestly surprised me bruh, I'm liking the work. Didn't know you even did GFX keep em comin




Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

PowerNova

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3957
Duel Points : 67,445
Reputation Points : 40
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 1
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Lux on Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:13 am

@PowerNova wrote:
@Drunkion wrote:lov u novs <3 @powernova

I gotchu bruh @Drunkion surprised at the collection of nominations thats been given
Not hating on anyone, you all are deserving, but seems for the most part it might've been a popularity contest
A pointless awards this is anyway; because most of the people are subjective and not objective when it comes to voting.

Members like Dan, Crims and more get unnoticed because some simply like to vote for someone who's been active for 3 weeks total. 

This is all just for an userbar anyway, but I'm just pointing out how silly this is because even when someone could get credit they deserve (like members I mentioned) they don't get it.



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6176
Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What&#39;s winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Jin Kazama on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:27 am

@PowerNova wrote:
@Drunkion wrote:lov u novs <3 @powernova

I gotchu bruh @Drunkion surprised at the collection of nominations thats been given
Not hating on anyone, you all are deserving, but seems for the most part it might've been a popularity contest
I have never won an award during DA's awards, for various reasons. Just saying.

Also - I can't cast votes here, I haven't been active enough this year.


FORMER


You want it done, I do it.

Jin Kazama

avatar
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Posts : 4005
Duel Points : 129060
Reputation Points : 51
Pro Decklists : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Bookingly on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:20 am

@PowerNova wrote: it might've been a popularity contest
No, not might. It is a popularity contest heh
75% of the ppl probably wont admit it but chet is chet


Power of strings....Something changed.
^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 7930
Duel Points : 88800
Reputation Points : 44
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Anzo on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:07 am

@Lux wrote:
@PowerNova wrote:
@Drunkion wrote:lov u novs <3 @powernova

I gotchu bruh @Drunkion surprised at the collection of nominations thats been given
Not hating on anyone, you all are deserving, but seems for the most part it might've been a popularity contest
A pointless awards this is anyways; because most of the people are subjective and not objective when it comes to voting.

Members like Dan, Crims and more gets unnoticed because some simply likes to vote for someone who's been active for 3 weeks total. 

This is all just for an userbar anyway, but I'm just pointing out how silly this is because even when someone could should get credit they deserve (like members I mentioned) they don't get it.

You don't use 'because' after a semi-colon. Just saying. I'll also highlight all of your other grammatical and syntax mistakes.

I'm bored, deal with it.

Carry on.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29889
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 346
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by psychoturtle on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:50 am

@Jin Kazama wrote:
@PowerNova wrote:
@Drunkion wrote:lov u novs <3 @powernova

I gotchu bruh @Drunkion surprised at the collection of nominations thats been given
Not hating on anyone, you all are deserving, but seems for the most part it might've been a popularity contest
I have never won an award during DA's awards, for various reasons. Just saying.

Also - I can't cast votes here, I haven't been active enough this year.

That's weird, I'm sure you deserved an award on multiple occasions.






Spoiler:


Archer: really
Archer has gained 1000 life points
! ! ! ! ! ! Aladeen!: eff
Archer: REALLY
Archer: you peice of garbage
Archer: OPEN ALL 3
Archer: you hack
! ! ! ! ! ! Aladeen!: cant spec
Archer: open every single answer you have why don't you

Roach: If turts was any more laid back he would he horizontal

psychoturtle

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 1514
Duel Points : 99,500
Reputation Points : 48
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Lux on Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:53 am

@Anzo wrote:
@Lux wrote:
@PowerNova wrote:
@Drunkion wrote:lov u novs <3 @powernova

I gotchu bruh @Drunkion surprised at the collection of nominations thats been given
Not hating on anyone, you all are deserving, but seems for the most part it might've been a popularity contest
A pointless awards this is anyways; because most of the people are subjective and not objective when it comes to voting.

Members like Dan, Crims and more gets unnoticed because some simply likes to vote for someone who's been active for 3 weeks total. 

This is all just for an userbar anyway, but I'm just pointing out how silly this is because even when someone could should get credit they deserve (like members I mentioned) they don't get it.

You don't use 'because' after a semi-colon. Just saying. I'll also highlight all of your other grammatical and syntax mistakes.

I'm bored, deal with it.

Carry on.
Stepping your Grammar nazi game? 

But actually, thank you. I always look to improve my grammar.



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6176
Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What&#39;s winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Jin Kazama on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:17 pm

@psychoturtle wrote:
@Jin Kazama wrote:
@PowerNova wrote:
@Drunkion wrote:lov u novs <3 @powernova

I gotchu bruh @Drunkion surprised at the collection of nominations thats been given
Not hating on anyone, you all are deserving, but seems for the most part it might've been a popularity contest
I have never won an award during DA's awards, for various reasons. Just saying.

Also - I can't cast votes here, I haven't been active enough this year.

That's weird, I'm sure you deserved an award on multiple occasions.
It's definitely, 100% a popularity contest. For the most part (apart from when I was the Admin in charge of events, in 2014) I worked behind the scenes.

Behind the scenes tends to be good for credibility (as usually people take what I had to say in public seriously) but bad for popularity (as some of the things I did publicly were disciplinary measures, 'bad news' posts, etc).

Personally? I'm not surprised I've never got an award, actually. Remember that the last official year I could have obtained one was 2014. I had to leave back then, thanks to university.

In 2012-2013 I was 100% behind the scenes. In 2011 there was no DA awards.


FORMER


You want it done, I do it.

Jin Kazama

avatar
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Posts : 4005
Duel Points : 129060
Reputation Points : 51
Pro Decklists : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Bookingly on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:22 pm

as i said 75% of the ppl wont admit the fact that this IS popularity contest and 50% is unaware that they r doing it
@Anzo wrote:an userbar
"A" userbar? y not "an" tho tbh correct form in here in userbar(s) heh


Power of strings....Something changed.
^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 7930
Duel Points : 88800
Reputation Points : 44
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Lux on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:23 pm

userbars is plural.



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6176
Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What&#39;s winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Bookingly on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:36 pm

@Lux wrote:userbars is plural.
ofc it is Captain Obvious ._.

my point is that IS the correct way to use it here, u dont know how many userbars will u get. Maybe 1 maybe more >.> hence the (s)


Power of strings....Something changed.
^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 7930
Duel Points : 88800
Reputation Points : 44
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:37 pm

You will get* not will u get


-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4075
Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it&#39;s cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What&#39;s winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Bookingly on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:39 pm

the y shud be lower case since it is in mid sentence, both r fine either ways

n stop spamming petty grammar spelling lessons in awards threads now

chet


Power of strings....Something changed.
^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

avatar
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 7930
Duel Points : 88800
Reputation Points : 44
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Galaksii on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:41 pm

When you wanna win Grammar Nazi award so bad...


Former Assistant and Professor

Galaksii

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 4543
Duel Points : 6,095
Reputation Points : 69
Pro Decklists : 0

http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Anzo on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:17 pm

@Bookingly wrote:as i said 75% of the ppl wont admit the fact that this IS popularity contest and 50% is unaware that they r doing it
@Anzo wrote:an userbar
"A" userbar? y not "an" tho tbh correct form in here in userbar(s) heh

If the first letter sounds like a 'y' then you use 'a'; using 'an' will sound weird.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29889
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 346
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Lux on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:16 pm

@Anzo wrote:
@Bookingly wrote:as i said 75% of the ppl wont admit the fact that this IS popularity contest and 50% is unaware that they r doing it
@Anzo wrote:an userbar
"A" userbar? y not "an" tho tbh correct form in here in userbar(s) heh

If the first letter sounds like a 'y' then you use 'a'; using 'an' will sound weird.
Words which start with A, E, I, O, U go with 'an'. No matter if it sounds weird.



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 6176
Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What&#39;s winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Debi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:42 pm

Member of the Year:Pepchoninga
Reason:Pepchoninga, is kind of cool, kind of reliable, kind of not really. However, he is a good guy, and very respectable, IMO.


Debi

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 236
Duel Points : 3,190
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: DA Awards 2016

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content




Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum