Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!


Share

descriptionHi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
Hey there, I'm Asuna. SAO fan, obviously. I've been playing Yugioh for... a long time. Started in high school, back when the original Yugi and Kaiba structure decks were around. After a while I moved onto a lockdown deck with Horus and Jinzo, then a random plant deck (huge Aki fan) during the 5Ds era. Quit around 2009ish until late 2014. Now I play whatever the hell I want to on any given day. Presently messing with Inzektors, because why not.

I'm 27, female, from a crappy little town in the UK. Retail is my game, unfortunately. Aside from Yugioh I spend a lot of time playing videogames. Lately it's Overwatch and Final Fantasy XV. I also watch anime somewhat often, currently binge-watching Lord Marksman & Vanadis.

So uh, hi.

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
You said "hi" is too short so "hello" but at the end you said "hi." chet

gl hf welcome to da, I don't read introductions and I am rude


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA!



descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
oh nice you're only 27... i'm still the oldest on the forum!


welcome


My Health Potions:
x2

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
hi


descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
STX wrote:
oh nice you're only 27... i'm still the oldest on the forum!


welcome

I have heard a story that a user on DA was 60 years old lol


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
eyyy Lord marksman was dope. welcome, newbie here too.

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
Lol, isn't DDS the oldest? Welp lol

Welcome gal, nice to meet you, glad to see another perfect girl on the forum


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
welcome our newest slifer!
looking for duels? 
here I am!!

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
STX wrote:
oh nice you're only 27... i'm still the oldest on the forum!


welcome

I have heard a story that a user on DA was 60 years old lol


That was made up by me ._.


If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
@Centrik wrote:
Bookingly wrote:
STX wrote:
oh nice you're only 27... i'm still the oldest on the forum!


welcome

I have heard a story that a user on DA was 60 years old lol


That was made up by me ._.


you've seen shit.. that's why you had the imagination to create such a story!
Stories are made of actual incidents...
or maybe not..!?! you tell me

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
so k. master is the oldest on the forum so me and metaphys are the youngest 
the more you know


I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
No there really was a 60 year old guy here, who played ygo to keep him going.

That said welcome!


-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
Dlol, k. master is not the oldest...

Btw talking about k.s...you know what is shorter then hi? k.


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
Amy Cool if active would be the oldest I believe, she's like 32-33 now






Spoiler :


Archer: really
Archer has gained 1000 life points
! ! ! ! ! ! Aladeen!: eff
Archer: REALLY
Archer: you peice of garbage
Archer: OPEN ALL 3
Archer: you hack
! ! ! ! ! ! Aladeen!: cant spec
Archer: open every single answer you have why don't you

Roach: If turts was any more laid back he would he horizontal

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:
No there really was a 60 year old guy here, who played ygo to keep him going.

That said welcome!

It was Joe something right?

P.S. hello and welcome to DA. I'm Lux. Hope you enjoy this place.



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
k. and hi are the same length.


If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
@psychoturtle wrote:
Amy Cool if active would be the oldest I believe, she's like 32-33 now


That's why I banned her.

@STX no worries, you're still our dear grandpa.

Also, welcome aboard to DA, Asuna. I hope you like it here.

I should warn you though, some of our users might be lagging behind in terms of brain functionality and overall mind activities; yes, they're retarded. From the other hand, the can be friendly when offered food. So yea, offer me food.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
Anzo is a goat, you have been warned


-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:
@psychoturtle wrote:
Amy Cool if active would be the oldest I believe, she's like 32-33 now


That's why I banned her.

@STX no worries, you're still our dear grandpa.

Also, welcome aboard to DA, Asuna. I hope you like it here.

I should warn you though, some of our users might be lagging behind in terms of brain functionality and overall mind activities; yes, they're retarded. From the other hand, the can be friendly when offered food. So yea, offer me food.

Braaaaaaaainss?


I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning

descriptionRe: Hi is too short, so hello.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum