Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

To all of you, thank you!

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for inspiring me and helping me improve on gfx. You rekindled my passion to the greatest heights and helped me achieve what is probably my proudest moment lol, getting art of the day on GFXR

So again thank you all for the incredible support!

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Re: To all of you, thank you!

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:18 pm
I thought you were leaving I was so excited.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:24 pm
Im doing that too

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:33 pm
Gratz Wink

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:36 pm
@CrimsonOverlord wrote:Im doing that too
wot

Congratulations Crims. You have a very unique and artistic style and keep it up. Practice makes perfect.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:13 pm
Thnx again to all

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Neji
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Here to stay Business man This is not hard I am a rich man Lazy Slacker Can I get a discount? Community Slacker

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:21 pm
I fucking love your style. It's actually better than half of the members there too.

Seriously, good job man.

Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 55

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:34 pm
Proud of you meng ^^

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:34 pm
@Neji wrote:I fucking love your style. It's actually better than half of the members there too.

Seriously, good job man.
Woah coming from you that means a lot, thanks man
@Pepchoninga wrote:Proud of you meng ^^
Thnx dude ^^, but when are you gonna post something lol

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 69
http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:04 pm
My boi getting art of the day and shit <33

Former Assistant and Professor
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it&#39;s cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What&#39;s winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:08 pm
@Galaksii wrote:My boi getting art of the day and shit <33
boiii, also put the hero userbar lol J U S T I C E

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum