NBA 2017 and All-Stars.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NBA 2017 and All-Stars.

Post by Staxx on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:02 pm

How are you liking this season and who are you voting for in the All-Star Game. 

I've been voting for Paul Millsap, PG13, Tim Hardaway Jr., Dwight Howard, and James Harden.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Duel Points : ∞-200

Reputation Points : 13
Pro Decklists : 0
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Re: NBA 2017 and All-Stars.

Post by Galaksii on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Couldn't catch with NBA much this season... I was only following Hornets and Hawks a bit

Former Assistant and Professor

Galaksii

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 6,095
Reputation Points : 69

http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:07 pm

I think that this season has been brilliant so far. So many amazing perfomances. I've been voting for my man Russell Westbrook only. 

Dude needs to get MVP but because OKC is 7th seed he won't lol

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:23 pm

@Galaksii wrote:Couldn't catch with NBA much this season... I was only following Hornets and Hawks a bit
The Hawks traded Kyle Korver to the Cavs so that pretty much guarantees them the Championship 
@Lux wrote:I think that this season has been brilliant so far. So many amazing perfomances. I've been voting for my man Russell Westbrook only. 

Dude needs to get MVP but because OKC is 7th seed he won't lol
Def, he is fucking averaging a triple double!!! If he doesn't win, the NBA is rigged.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:33 pm

Not necessarily. Let's wait for playoffs.

And that award is literally so stupid. It's called Most Valuable Player but only players from Top 3 seed team can win it. Let's be real Harden is beasting but Westbrook is doing everything he does AND BETTER and is also MORE VALUABLE than Harden to his team. Harden has some 3p experts in his team (also has Eric Gordon on the bench who's a beast and makes most 3p in the league right now). Westbrook has couple of rookies in his team and team's second scoring option (Dipo) scores pretty much as much as Gordon. 'stache bros (Kanter and Adams) are beastin' though and while this Oklahoma team is not a title contender it's very threating and promising for next few seasons.

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:27 am

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:10 pm

it's so dumb that Curry is going to start over Westbrook. And WTF is this hype over Zaza Pachulia lately lol

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Idk man hahahaha

Russell Westbrook #NBAVote

20 triple-doubles

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:36 pm

yikes.... did you see that mud hole the warriors stomped into the cavs

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:48 pm

Yeah Cavs were playing bad since the very beginning. Disappointed. But that's ball. 

Thunder also got blown by Clippers

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:23 pm

it sucks now that CP3 is going to be out for 7 weeks, give or take. that's really going to hurt.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:17 pm

I absolutely love CP3. He's a class. Best pure PG in the league

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:51 pm

That's funny you say that I was just talking to a friend yesterday about him and I said that CP3, John Wall, and Damian Lillard, are the truest to the position in the game. And my friend said that they are like Sagat, Ken, and Guile in street fighter. They are probably the most balanced in the NBA. Curry is like Ryu, Westbrook is like Chun-Li, and Kyrie is like Vega. He had me dying lol XD.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:58 pm

hahahah I don't know who those are though  

And CP3 is still the purest out of them all. Lillard is a shooter who oftens shoots terrible, Wall is pretty pure but still a scorer, but CP3 is making plays with such an ease. 

Curry is probably the best shooter ever and also handles the ball good. Also pretty good at drawing fouls and laying-up. Kyrie is handling god in current NBA, great isolation player and clutch af. Just been struggling recently with that FG%. Russ is everything lol. His decision making is questionable sometimes but his heart and intensity he plays with is amazing. Even on a night-off he is the best OKC player by a margin.

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:14 pm

http://bkref.com/tiny/JxSDY

check out their stats, and you'll see why I think D.Lillard is a true pg

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Idk man he's attempting 17.1 shots per game, only Wess tries more (17.4.) and 7.1 3p shots (

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:19 pm

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Look at all these niggas expressions like: "Where the fuck is Westbrook" and then DeRozan and Curry look like they did some nasty things with voting hahahah

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top