Yugioh war update 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yugioh war update 2

Post by Bladecharge on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:46 am

To be honest I never wrote down on a doc or paper about the characters in it and i don't think I will I am just using my memory. Well maybe I will one day. Anyway after chapter 6 is over with I got some gear and magic that I need to put down also some other stuff on it maybe i will put some bio on the thing i have to work on.  bounce

Anyway um after I am done I am going to do anther fan made deck thing. It for a future Character Will she be good or bad I am not saying. Oh ya it a she because Their is not that many female people in this fan fic. Fun fact i never finish Yugioh wars. Yep never completed.  So ya their that. If their an  future amour making game i would use it but i don't if their is any so ya.  I am not insane I don't like to make crazy characters but i do like them but i would never make a crap ton of them so ya. bounce

Did you know that besides the original nine and Fista. the others that you have seen are character that other people made. Maybe i will let you guys make some maybe. I need a job lol. #tryingtogetone. Oh the bouncing head at the end of each paragraph is just me begging bored. Oh i will post the heroes stuff on here as well so ya their that.  I would like to have a pic of the armour but it would be like halo armour.bounce

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.

Bladecharge

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 950
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Yugioh war update 2

Post by Kangaroo-Jolty on Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Keep the good work coming Smile

Kangaroo-Jolty

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 31680
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I was not even trying Freshman Supreme Queen What's it like out there? Can I get a discount? Getting the hang of it Business Man Whats winning? The Worthy! New hero in town Community Favorite I got rid of my girlfriend! He was lucky

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top