Latest topics
So i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 9:14 pmEfaneIts Yah boiYesterday at 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamYesterday at 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83TunersWed Jul 04, 2018 6:36 amkyosuke kiryu Infernoid deckSat Jun 30, 2018 5:19 ammethosDeck Master Tournament #3Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:03 amWafflez
Discord

Go down
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Are you guys up for some Mafia?

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:02 am
First topic message reminder :

If YES then reply here! I can host it or we can get some other staffer to host it. In short, if there's interest, we're doin' it. I'm always up with my boys.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Are you guys up for some Mafia?

on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:48 pm
ROLEBLOCKER = SIMPLE!
GODFATHER = COMPLEX AND MOD LIEING TO PLAYERS!

Which is more simpler, the truth or believing lies?

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:51 pm
We use the godfather at DUEL ACADEMY. If I got used to it easil, when I first played then everyone else can.

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:54 pm
Believing lies. Isn't the whole game reading lies and then coming to a conclusion about which one is actually telling the truth? Real life mafia games usually last like 20 mins or less, it's really simple and no matter how good you are at pressure or any made up strategy, it's still completely guessing an outcome. It's an extremely simple game for fun. Making it sound uber competitive is like saying tic tac toe has some depth to it.

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm
If a person lies, unless they a very good reason behind the lie, they get policy lynch. Townies have no reason to lie, so lynch all liars.
When you're scumhunting you don't look for lies. You attempt to hunt scum by determining who is opportunistic towards certain lynches, who slips information they shouldn't have and who is trying to plant paranoia in the town, for instance. All of these things can only be found out by extensive questioning. Vanilla townies should be at least as active in the discussion as scum and power roles (PRs)

We question people to find out if they are genuine and if their thoughts make sense, for example. This is the most important way to find out who is town and who is scum.

Also the issue here is the mod is lieing to you. It becomes an issue of can you trust the mod or not.

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:55 pm
Also Occam's Razor.
The simplest explanation is the best explanation.

If a mod lies to you about an investigation result it becomes WIFOM

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:39 pm
May I just tell you that you are being both *unnoying* and *unhelpful* at the moment, right?

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:59 pm
All of these terms fall short because none play with strats in mind. The max strategy we do is just pressuring or bluffing. Anyway if you wanna make mafia quantum chess, ur free to do so

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:15 am
@Lux wrote:May I just tell you that you are being both *unnoying* and *unhelpful* at the moment, right?
If you have an actual rebuttle against my arguement you're welcome to come at me, but ad homs aren't arguements.

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:All of these terms fall short because none play with strats in mind. The max strategy we do is just pressuring or bluffing. Anyway if you wanna make mafia quantum chess, ur free to do so
That isn't really a strategy moreso just basic things you do. Playstyle and Strategy is things like intentionally lurking, being lynchbaity with purpose, or other things you can do to attempt to get a read on players like reaction tests.

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:03 am
Yes but think of it as this. Most here aren"t as into mafia as you are atm, so when they join the game they come fresh. Now since you are so caught up in specific patterns the game can go, you will missread everything, because new players tend to not follow the norm and you won't be prepared since they aren't playing in a meta way. Then if all goes wrong you gotta blame it on the newbies, because they don't know wut they are talking about. It's like bringing a current anti meta deck to a duelist kingdom tourney

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:39 am
Lol what patterns?
Patterns don't exist.

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:53 am
Oh wait meta...
The only player's player meta I know off the top of my head is no one here because I play with Pep all the time and I don't even understand his fuckin meta.

Also for site meta it's not that different just your sense of normalcy is different, that's all really.

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:05 pm
@Alisae wrote:
@Lux wrote:May I just tell you that you are being both *unnoying* and *unhelpful* at the moment, right?
If you have an actual rebuttle against my arguement you're welcome to come at me, but ad homs aren't arguements.

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:All of these terms fall short because none play with strats in mind. The max strategy we do is just pressuring or bluffing. Anyway if you wanna make mafia quantum chess, ur free to do so
That isn't really a strategy moreso just basic things you do. Playstyle and Strategy is things like intentionally lurking, being lynchbaity with purpose, or other things you can do to attempt to get a read on players like reaction tests.

We are not debating here so there is no need for rebutting. I'm just telling yo ass that at DA we do things DA way no 'Mafiascum' way. TL;DR, most of us don't care about bs you post

Bladecharge
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:54 pm
oka sorry for bringing up an argument. Well i guess their only one way to get good at.

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:18 am
No one is mad at you.

Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 55

on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:44 am
@Alisae wrote:Oh wait meta...
The only player's player meta I know off the top of my head is no one here because I play with Pep all the time and I don't even understand his fuckin meta.

Also for site meta it's not that different just your sense of normalcy is different, that's all really.
I'm just to damn good.

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
Bladecharge
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:51 pm
so um when will we start

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:46 pm
Lol Pep
And if you want it to start go nag botto.
That usually, always works.

TricMagic
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3

on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:05 am
No sparkle Alisae: I'm joining in this game as well.

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:38 am
Anyone alive? I can host it now.
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:13 pm
Finally. Host it, just remember, Wolf Mafia.

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:48 am
@Lux, now that you're a Admin, you won't be able to participate, so, do you want me to just host it now or wait for you to try and come up with a solution so that you can participate(be creative).
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:31 am
Quicktopic is an option but I know Anzo doesn't like the use of things used outside of DA...
BTW I hope you don't mind if I try to come up with solutions as well...

faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 16
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:48 pm
Temporary account maybe...?

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:30 pm
Faer I dunno if that would work because nothing is stopping Lux from going onto his main.
Another solution could be to have Lux be demoted while the game is in progress, but I dunno if that would work either.

faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 16
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:37 pm
@Alisae wrote:Faer I dunno if that would work because nothing is stopping Lux from going onto his main.
Another solution could be to have Lux be demoted while the game is in progress, but I dunno if that would work either.
Yeah I REALLY wasn't asking for your opinion here...
Sooo...is a 2nd account allowed(cause let's be honest Lux checking the mafia posts is outta the question)
But possible problem: Something comes up and Lux HAS TO get on his main account...
...I don't really see anyway else this might work though.

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:54 pm
I think the only fair way is to use outside sources for Mafia what's against DA's methods. No one can guarantee I won't be checking scums thread if they roll the dice etc.

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:52 am
@faervel wrote:
@Alisae wrote:Faer I dunno if that would work because nothing is stopping Lux from going onto his main.
Yeah I REALLY wasn't asking for your opinion here...
Sooo...is a 2nd account allowed(cause let's be honest Lux checking the mafia posts is outta the question)
But possible problem: Something comes up and Lux HAS TO get on his main account...
...I don't really see anyway else this might work though.
I try to help and this is what I get?
lol.

Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 55

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey, hey cmon. There is no need for useless arguments. 

Tbh, I won't play if Lux isn't playing. I know the fucker longer then any of you and can garantee that he won't ruin our fun AND his fun by using his newly gained powers to cheat. 

So I belive Lux can just make another account and participate.

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:31 pm
@Pepchoninga wrote:Hey, hey cmon. There is no need for useless arguments. 

Tbh, I won't play if Lux isn't playing. I know the fucker longer then any of you and can garantee that he won't ruin our fun AND his fun by using his newly gained powers to cheat. 

So I belive Lux can just make another account and participate.
honestly then, in that case u wont even need to make a new acc ._. using his own account make no difference
not like I play but really

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
The Brodie
Professor
Professor

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:31 pm
I made my Mafia account. Just joking, I didn't made it. I stole someone's account who didn't log in for a while. I hope they won't mind. 

There is a memberlist on the top of the page that can guarantee that I don't log-in into my Administrator account. I'll do it only if I really have to.

Now host Mafia, @NightBot  

This is Lux's Mafia account. 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum