Ways to make money online?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ways to make money online?

Post by Centrik on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:58 pm

I'm short on time. I'm on the verge of getting fired and I'm searching for a job that could help me survive for some months before I can find a new job.

Also I'm still active don't demote me.

I'm looking for help from everyone.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ways to make money online?

Post by Staxx on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:03 pm

You can make a Fiverr account and sell a service. You can sign up for amazon mechanical turks and make money doing tasks online.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Duel Points : ∞-200

Reputation Points : 13
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:10 pm

If you do go the amazon mechanical turk route, the tasks that pay the most are transcribing videos and reviewing transcriptions. If you're really put forth the effort you can make some serious coinage bro. But you have to really put forth the effort. because if you try to half ass it, you will not be getting paid.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Duel Points : ∞-200

Reputation Points : 13
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by Booked on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:52 pm

"Also I'm still active don't demote me."......u know it may b better if u didnt mention that lol, giving ppl ideas ._. but k.

they have a lot of online only jobs but the problem is......most r realted to IT and mostly the rest need u to have (a) specific skill(s) so gl hf

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Patreon is the "easiest" way to make money online, provided you put out content. I heard you are  a musician, so maybe open up a patreon account for your music? Advertise it around through youtube or any social app. 

Another easy job is working in call centers. This isn't online (not that ik of) , but you get like 600 dollars a month on average for just calling people and spamming ads.

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:51 am

Sell nudes.

EDIT: Meh, I'll contribute to this topic in fact.

I once had the same idea of making money online, so i did my homework and all. Basically, all of your early earnings aren't going to be sufficient. Your material depends greatly on time. For instance, you start with new account (any where on the internet where you can earn money) and you basically offer your services or entertainment or whatever business you're in. Your income will depend on your audience and loyal customers, and these two take time to acquire. 

Freelancing isn't something you built in a month or two, you need to expect - for at least a year -  to have low to average income with constant effort on your end, since you need to build suitable infrastructure before you can start earning decent money.

Not to put you down or anything, but don't waste your time on this sort of thing if you're only planning on doing it temporarily, you won't earn anything worth your time.

Just borrow some cash from a friend or family and pay it back once you get another job. Or use whatever savings you might have more wisely so you don't run out of money.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Centrik on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:29 am

I'm sorry for making this thread. Everything went far better than expected. I "reconciled" (not sure if I used the right word) with my boss and now I can stay. I also had one more job offer today so now I can work in 2 places.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:34 am

You can still make money online though 

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top