Hello all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello all!

Post by Srporter on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi everyone, I have been dueling ever since the original Yugi and Kaiba starter decks came out.  I took a bit of a break from duel monsters (about a 3 year break) but now I am back in the tournament scene and looking to become part of a awesome community so that I can keep my passion for duel monsters alive.

Srporter

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello all!

Post by Srporter on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Also if any of you have tips to dive deep into this community to become as active as possible that would be awesome! I play a lot of YGOPRO but recently I cant get through one duel without the server crashing and everytime I try to register dueling book it says that there is an issue so if there is anything anyone could recommend for online dueling I would appreciate that.

Srporter

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:06 pm

Stay in chat everytime. Hope you find opponents depending on your timezone and also welp try out yugioh duel links? A lot of us like that atm.

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Srporter on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:19 pm

I am currently playing duel links as well and I love it but I also want the experience of a real duel.

Srporter

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Srporter on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:20 pm

Also thanks for the tips

Srporter

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by LightYagami5 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Welcome to Da!!! I also took a break from Yugioh for about 1-2 years so we can learn the new decks and strategies together. If you want I can pm you a site with deck recipes if you have problem making your own and if you see me online we can test these decks.

LightYagami5

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 3220
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottyAdams on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Yo. I can help with deck building and learning about the meta, if you wish haha. Don't play this game as much as I did, but still like to test/tinker with decks whenever I can/new toys come out haha. DevPro is another option you have, it's similar to YGOPro, butduelingnexus is a site you can use if you want an online dueling simulator.

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

ScottyAdams

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 8125
Reputation Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Srporter on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:27 pm

LightYagami5 wrote:Welcome to Da!!! I also took a break from Yugioh for about 1-2 years so we can learn the new decks and strategies together. If you want I can pm you a site with deck recipes if you have problem making your own and if you see me online we can test these decks.
Awesome to hear, lol.  I already have a deck that I am working on but if you would ever like to duel sometime just hit me up.  I use yugioh top decks but I would love to hear what site you use.

Srporter

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Srporter on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:28 pm

ScottyAdams wrote:Yo. I can help with deck building and learning about the meta, if you wish haha. Don't play this game as much as I did, but still like to test/tinker with decks whenever I can/new toys come out haha. DevPro is another option you have, it's similar to YGOPro, butduelingnexus is a site you can use if you want an online dueling simulator.
Awesome, thank you.  I will try out those two sites!

Srporter

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Hi welcome to da

The pace is slow again....Something changed.
^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 88800
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content