Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHello all!

more_horiz
Hi everyone, I have been dueling ever since the original Yugi and Kaiba starter decks came out.  I took a bit of a break from duel monsters (about a 3 year break) but now I am back in the tournament scene and looking to become part of a awesome community so that I can keep my passion for duel monsters alive.

descriptionRe: Hello all!

more_horiz
Also if any of you have tips to dive deep into this community to become as active as possible that would be awesome! I play a lot of YGOPRO but recently I cant get through one duel without the server crashing and everytime I try to register dueling book it says that there is an issue so if there is anything anyone could recommend for online dueling I would appreciate that.

more_horiz
Stay in chat everytime. Hope you find opponents depending on your timezone and also welp try out yugioh duel links? A lot of us like that atm.

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

more_horiz
I am currently playing duel links as well and I love it but I also want the experience of a real duel.

more_horiz
Also thanks for the tips

more_horiz
Welcome to Da!!! I also took a break from Yugioh for about 1-2 years so we can learn the new decks and strategies together. If you want I can pm you a site with deck recipes if you have problem making your own and if you see me online we can test these decks.

more_horiz
Yo. I can help with deck building and learning about the meta, if you wish haha. Don't play this game as much as I did, but still like to test/tinker with decks whenever I can/new toys come out haha. DevPro is another option you have, it's similar to YGOPro, butduelingnexus is a site you can use if you want an online dueling simulator.

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

more_horiz
@LightYagami5 wrote:
Welcome to Da!!! I also took a break from Yugioh for about 1-2 years so we can learn the new decks and strategies together. If you want I can pm you a site with deck recipes if you have problem making your own and if you see me online we can test these decks.

Awesome to hear, lol.  I already have a deck that I am working on but if you would ever like to duel sometime just hit me up.  I use yugioh top decks but I would love to hear what site you use.

more_horiz
@ScottyAdams wrote:
Yo. I can help with deck building and learning about the meta, if you wish haha. Don't play this game as much as I did, but still like to test/tinker with decks whenever I can/new toys come out haha. DevPro is another option you have, it's similar to YGOPro, butduelingnexus is a site you can use if you want an online dueling simulator.

Awesome, thank you.  I will try out those two sites!

more_horiz
Hi welcome to da

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum